Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Good morning Nish!! Come on get up.. Quick quick and give us an update!!
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The last few updates have been beyond amazing.
Loved every single word of it!!

But. Most of all, the last para of the last update... 
I loved it,but it feels so prophetic. In an extremely ominous way.

Few other instances that I loved were:
 Mihir-R&B-II interaction. So cute.
Vandu-Sam interaction about II's reaction to R&B.
R&B-II question-answer session... The line about having a kid within a year...SO HOT. 
"Does she sing?" was the cherry on top!

In short almost all the recent R&B-II interactions have been breath-taking. 
Just gets my pulse and breath all fast-paced.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
the updates were beautiful..it was mixture of varied kind off feelings and emotions...R&B and II's interactions are very well written and portrayed... whenever these two spend a little time with each other, just their mere presence lights up the others day like a thousand watt bulb...the glow which comes on II's face and the composed look on R&B's face kind off reflects that as long as they have one another they can handle any hurdle in their lives...yes they might have disagreements, they may argue, they may ignore each other, they might end up giving a cold shoulder to one another but I am cent percent sure at the end of the day everything will be OK, this is mainly because come what may they will be by each others side, supporting one another always...I guess it is like II can believe R&B blindly and R&B can do the same with his II...hmm...it is really good that R&B and II are already thinking of a future together that is very nice, but yes I am little apprehensive as the future is unpredictable and marriage is a altogether different ball-game..now it depends on R&B and II, who are two different people with strong personalities how they will handle the commitment of marriage..it will be fun ride I guess, with R&B and II having their share of ups and downs but they will manage their relationship in perfect tandem, with maturity, composed outlook and lending a shoulder of support to each other all through...Sam and Vandu are the main driving forces in getting R&B and II together..both R&B and II are very lucky to have such supportive siblings... II's father is still has doubts and with a little push finally he relents and R&B and II are all set to wed...awesome...as I said earlier Ishita's father will realize only after Ishita and Raman's wedding that he could not have found a better life partner for his Princess Ishita Iyer...Ishita's blush, Raman's smirk all this showcases how content and happy these two are...absolutely lovely...Mihir's scene with Ishita was cool..guess these two will have a cute Bhabhi, Devar relationship in future...nice...Raman gifting his II a nose-ring, R&B is way too romantic..I guess getting a nose-ring for II would have been his suggestion only...hehe...for II and R&B I guess in their relationship trust and honesty will play a vital role and bind them together forever..and nothing can ever break them apart as long as the trust factor between the two of them is solid...and yes a simple 'Likewise' uttered by R&B and II's blush screams out the extent of their joy & happiness and nothing else is needed to prove how happy these two are...really good going... please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊   Edited by MysticRiver - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow so many comments i have to catch up for sure .. hopefully will do so this afternoon.
Thought will post my "likewise" comment before i head out :

YEAH finally the date is set πŸ₯³they may fight ,kill themselves but cant prevent themselves from looking at each other and II cant hide the blush 😳😳.
Like P&P my most romantic movie is When Harry met Sally there Billy Crystal says he wants to get married now doesnt want to waste a moment and thats exactly R&B's thought kal nahi toh aaj kar aaj kare so ab - given a choice he would get married and that for me is sooo endearing and the tubelight II can never see that it will be in its glorious insecurity wondering always πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The warmth between Vandu and R&B is so nice ..
After all the convo that took place between the sisters and the parents guess the clincher was they cant live without each other so obvious - Rukmini Ramana , the dil bandh raha hai who can ignore that or the banter before or the fact that she cant prevent the blush or he cant take his eyes of her and will even use Lasya to get her to sing sooo CUTE!!!
So many hints for conflicts coming up but no fun other wise let them fight ,kill and cuddle we will take it cause we know there is no divorce no other woman, no crazy characters in SoSy...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Had a few friends over for dinner... but just couldn't go to bed without leaving my 2 cents worth

The manner in which R&B II relation is moving forward leaves me with only one thing to say ... they've got a bumpy road ahead, and they don't know it yet. The wedding is just the beginning.

Yes the candid mismatch in their financials is no hidden fact, that's a given, for II to realise, reason and come to terms with; and for appa to reconcile as well

But what got to me was the opening bit in "Likewise"  - where we see R&B not stepping up to keep his empty glass away.  That has nothing to do with the fatal attraction that they  have...But it's got a lot to do with life outside this attraction that they will  live once  married.  It's  small & inconsequential  , now,  but repeated occurrences of  small inconsequential'  instances can surmount to larger and  "of consequence"  issues... Time shall tell.

Somewhere in the past couple of episodes R&B for me has stepped aside from the pedestal of the brooding sexy greek god to  one of a v demanding, restless, possessive yet vulnerable  man (but still a greek god)

And Nisha, as many have commented here,  your final punch line  

"And that Ishita Iyer, will be your greatest catastrophe and the greatest windfall" 

takes the cake!

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I noticed one thing in all the parts till now. RB never "works". Jaise ki, when she went to his place post their secret engagement, she had asked him o fetch her phone, to which he said he wont !!! And today, the whole glass and sink wala scene...
Does he want to watch her while she works or is also lazy the same way as she is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Or as someone just put in in a comment above, the "likewise" and glass ka economic connection nahi tehra 
Stupid , I know...But I could not help myself not posting this πŸ€£
Simmideepak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi!!!!!!!
Nisha yar gr8 job i mean i am ur fan i am regular reader i just lobe it never daar to commet as i find myself sort of words
U make me visualies all chapter so well yar i havent been to delhi nor did i had tamil frends
But then also u make my vision clear hattsoff dear
I am love with ur R&B I love men in casuals my duplecate r&b is always in formals hmmm(can i have a extra matetial affr with him) just kidding happy with mine
All the chaptr ar very nice i have nearly read it nnumber of times still feel fresh as i am reading it for first time still laugh like craze
Latest chapter is supers with allsort of emotions insecuries , love care carving alll so well writen
If possible can we have a vandu & r&b tlk and ii & sams
And all the three kids with our hotsots
Sorry kay kara yahe dill manga more
It will be nice to see overtalking and lesstalking isa bigggproblem
Uff longish and boreing to
Sorry yar cant come any near to u in magical words and expresions sorrry
Just in love with ur story Addected
Love
Simmi
Ashu25 thumbnail
I know all are sleeping on their Saturday morningsss in the other side of the worldss...Please ab get up from slumber and give us some fun naa!
I actually slept off in the evening...I wont be able to sleep in the night..I can re read from thread 1 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
NO
Desi muh de, tab sochungi πŸ˜†
eviltwin_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

NO
Desi muh de, tab sochungi πŸ˜†

🀣