<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

<font color="#cc0066">How sweet update, I really
enjoyed reading it.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Rudra - what can I say..the
way he gifted Paro... How sweet was that. I like this kind of Rudra.
Rudra was always so reserved, so it is nice to see that he can be playful and thoughtful
too. Really nice, I can even imagine the whole scene in my head... I was glad that Paro is pampered like this.. and it was glad to
see that Paro was enjoying too. Chemistry between them is quite
incomprehensible...neither of them can resist each other.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">It is sad that their moment together
was spoiled by the memory of Rudra's mother. I don't want his mother to
interfere with their lives, but I'm afraid that it will happen...sooner or later.
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">But the best part of the chapter was Sindoor-part, when Rudra said <font color="#cc0000">"Now everyone will know that this dazzling princessbelongs to me". </font><font color="#cc0066">Just beautiful!</font></font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">I really looking forward
to find out how the story continues...
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Thanks you for an amazing
update!
</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">Take care,</font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066">πŸ€—</font>

Hi Mira,
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I feel Rudra would have been this way if there was less drama at the Haveli or of the show didn't end yet.
Mala is just a part of his bad memories, that's all. And Paro will always brighten things up when he the darkness creeps into his heart.
He is a little possessive na. He is bound to make sure everyone knows it.
Take care,
πŸ€—
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hey Hi Rithu😊

Long time .. How have you been ?

Superb updates yar!! Really loving this FF. Loved the cute romantic chapter 7😊This version of Rudra is so adorable😊. Am so happy to read such lovely blissful moments between our favorite couple .. Hope you keep them coming for some more time till Mala strikes back😊

Hi Vani,
I'm good. Hope you are too.
Rudra is very adorable inspite of his volatile nature.
Mala is quite a few chapters away from meeting Parud
😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 8

Rudra watched from the sidelines as his graceful bride danced with her friends. They were dancing to the beats of the song, Bole chudiyan bole kangna. He remembered their Jhanki function when she was forced to dance. She was looking so lovely yet so lost that day. Just going through the motions he forced her through. Today her joy knew no bounds and he was proud that he was part of the reason for her radiant smile. He smiled as he was pulled into the dance by Shatabdi towards Paro, while Aman's cousin stepped in to partner her. As they danced, he knew that he could dance forever if she was his partner. Once the song ended, Rudra lead her to a table and handed her a drink. "I don't drink," she said pushing it away. He assured her that it was just fruit juice. She took a sip smiling and they both watched the parents of the bride took the stage.

Suddenly Paro remembered something, "Rudra, during our Sangeet, Suneheri bhaisa mentioned that she had planned for us to dance. Do you know what song she picked for us?" He raised his eyebrow, would she have danced with him. She thought about it seriously. She shook his head, "I was upset with what you had said earlier. I went to the Jhanki to avoid you, but you tagged along. Then you hand me a gun and claimed that ever since we met in the desert, you had to save me all the time." He sighed, he had been furious that day with the pressure mounting but he never regretted saving her any of those times. "I'm sorry I made things difficult for you. I really thought that Thakursa and Varunsa were good people. That's why I supported them for so long. But now I know better," she started to apologise. He placed his finger on her lip to stop her words. "It's not your fault. You had no reason to disbelieve them. They abused your trust. They took advantage of your innocence. I'm just glad you managed to escape from Tejawat by yourself during the mela," he told her earnestly. She didn't escape without help, his rudraksh had given her the courage to fight back. Her thoughts were interrupted by her friend who came looking for Aman. She instantly felt guilty for brooding over her past rather than celebrate her brother's present.

"Aman was hungry and wailing. So his mother has taken him inside for a feed," Rudra replied. The two friends were stunned to hear this. He continued, "Don't worry that child won't be left alone. He needs supervision constantly at this age. What if someone kidnap him?" Paro frowned at his teasing and Shatabdi laughed. She said its his Sangeet and it's not fair if he misses it. Rudra replied that Aman's sister was the same way insinuating that it was a family trait. "Rudra, you seem very comfortable with Shatabdi. Do you know her very well?" she asked. Shatabdi kept quiet, wondering if her friend was concerned with their acquaintance. Rudra was one of the most eligible bachelors in Jaipur. So there were several stories that made the gossip rounds about his affairs in BSD circles. Rudra though remained non-chalant. "Col. Sisodia served under General Singh for years. So I had the opportunity to know him and his family quite well. He was one of the finest marksmen we had. In fact he was the one who taught me how to handle firearms," he told her honestly. Paro listened eagerly as she saw the glint in his eyes as he spoke about his training days. She realised that it was things turned around for him and he no longer felt like a boy abandoned by his mother. "Papa's record is still unbeaten. Though every year some hot shot like this husband of yours tries," her friend told her proudly. Rudra glared and reminded her of the day when her father had declared that he was the trainee with most promise who will break his records someday. Shatabdi laughed, "Oh God! Rudra! Don't remind of that day."

Paro was curious to know about what they are talking about. Shatabdi elaborated how her father had invited Rudra over for tea and bragged about his accomplishments for an hour. He was hoping I will be impressed and consider him as my groom. "Sir didn't know much my past. So he thought I will be open to marriage and familial ties," Rudra said as she remembered how he hated women and relationships with them. "Papa asked me to show him around the garden so that we talk in private," Shatabdi continued. "And your friend pointed a gun to my face and told me never to return to their home again," Rudra finished. Paro was shocked. "Did you shoot him?" she asked. Rudra shook his head and replied that they agreed in a civil manner that since both of them were disinterested Col. Sisodia shouldn't be encouraged in his efforts. Paro gave her husband a strange look, unable to believe that he handled an awkward situation without loosing his temper. "Rudra is right, Paro. In fact, since then we have been avoiding each other like the plague," Shatabdi assured her friend. Paro just smiled back and asked her husband for more stories of his training. He told the young women of demanding instructors and terrible cooks in their hostel. And how he and his friends used to sneak out to watch movies and eat outside. This lead to punishment the next morning but the adventures they had were worth the trouble.

Suddenly the lights went off and everyone started to panic. Some people used the light from their cell phones to get back to their table. Paro was scared. She hated being in the dark especially in an unfamiliar place. She grabbed on to her husband's arm tightly. "Paro, don't be scared. It's probably nothing. I'll go take a look. Stay here with Shatabdi," he said guiding her hand to her friend's. "Be careful," she said as he hurried away towards the lighting equipment. "Poor Aman bhaisa, he will so disappointed. He had wanted this event to be special for Kavya bhabhisa," she told her friend. Shatabdi pointed to a spotlight which suddenly appeared right above the beautiful bride. They heard a voice,

Ek din jab savere savere, surmayi se andher ki chaadar hata ke
Ek parbat ke takiye se, sooraj ne sar jo uthaaya, toh dekha
Dil ki vaadi mein chaahat ka mausam hai
Aur yaadon ki daaliyon par
Anginat beete lamhon ki kaliyaan mahekne lagi hain
Ankahi ansuni aarzoo, aadhi soyi huwi aadhi jaagi huwi
Aankhein malte huwe dekhti hai, laher dar laher
Mauj dar mauj, behti huwi zindagi
Jaise har ek pal nayi hai, aur phir bhi wahi, haan, wahi zindagi
Jiske daaman mein ek mohabbat bhi hai, koyi hasrat bhi hai
Paas aana bhi hai, door jaana bhi hai, aur ye ehsaas hai
Waqt jharne sa behta huwa, jaa raha hai, ye kehta huwa
Dil ki waadi mein chaahat ka mausam hai
Aur yaadon ki daaliyon par
Anginat beete lamhon ki kaliyaan mahekne lagi hain

Everyone looked around wondering who was talking when another spotlight appeared and they all spotted Aman holding a mike. The band started to play again and he crooned to the song, Kyun hawa aaj yun gaa rahi hai. He walked up slowly, serenading his wife to be. He stopped singing after a stanza and gave her the movie DVD saying, "I know I'm not Shahrukh Khan. But I will be honoured if from this day forth everytime you watch this movie, you watch it with me." The blushing bride hid her face in his chest and nodded as the crowd cheered.

Rudra returned along with the lights and was happy to see his plan worked wonderfully. The wedded couple to be were watlzing on the dance floor and he approached his wife. "I never knew that Aman was so romantic. Who knew that BSD men had style," gushed Shatabdi to her friend. Paro smiled knowingly, she had a feeling her husband was behind it. And the twinkle in his eye confirmed it. "Excuse us Shatabdi, I would like to dance with my wife now," he told her friend as he lead her to the dance floor. She smiled as they swayed to the beat. "I can't believe Aman just did that. I know he is your best officer but this was something else," she told him. Rudra admitted that he had help from Johny Walker. When Paro didn't understand, he pointed to the bar. She gasped, "You gave him alcohol on his Sangeet?" He almost laughed at her expression. And then he told her that it was tradition to get the groom a little drunk during the wedding festivities. Its good for the nerves. "You didn't drink during our Sangeet," she pointed out. He remembered how he yelled at her for going to the bathroom without informing him and the stress Laila's presence caused. He wistfully told her that a good drink would have helped him then. She glared but before she could give him a piece of her mind his phone rang. He whispered that he will be back in a minute and headed out.

She went over to her aunt's table where Mrs. Sisodia was also present. "Khamma ghani aunty," she greeted the lady after giving Geethanjali a hug. "We were talking about how wonderful weddings are. I was telling Paddu how beautifully Rudra planned your wedding," she said. The other woman agreed and remarked that it is so nice that he takes care of her many likes and dislikes. That wishes the same joy for her daughter Shatabdi. "Don't worry, good things take time. You have now idea how confused my Paro was before Rudra was clear with his intentions. She actually went so far as to consider another proposal," her friend told her. "I remember Geethu. But it all worked out so well. For me it will be easier if both the father and daughter agree on criteria for a match," she replied. The two friends continued to chat and Paro was left wondering what Shatabdi wanted in her husband when she had even rejected Rudra who was perfect in her eyes.

Meanwhile Rudra went to the security office and was surprised to see a pitza delivery guy waiting. The guard said, "Sir, we asked him to wait here as you requested." He thanked the guard and took a good look at the delivery man. He was tall, had a shaggy beard and was avoiding his eyes suspiciously. He handed over the box and said, "Mr. Rudra, this delivery is in your name." Rudra took a good look at the receipt and sure enough it had his name and phone number on it. "By I didn't place any order," he said returning the box along with the receipt. The man said that it must be a gift for him. They get a lot of calls asking to deliver pitzas as gifts. It wasn't very unusual. He kept shuffling his feet. As if he wanted to just hand over the box and flee from the place. Rudra was suspicious. Most people he knew in Delhi were inside attending the function. So who would send him food when a sumptuous feast was planned? The man saw the hestitation in the Major's eyes. "Sir, it's a really good pitza. You really needn't think so hard," he pushed. Rudra gave him a smile, "Why don't you enjoy it." He paid the man and sent him on his way. As he pocketed the receipt, he observed the man was wearing a Pitza hut shirt and cap but his bike lacked the usual delivery box with the name and toll free number painted on it. He noted the registration number and went inside. Something was definitely out of the ordinary.

Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Update dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hmmm...interesting turn coming up I suppose...very Shrewd Rudra...Aman jig very cute....πŸ˜‰
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rudra and aman r so cute 
tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Tons of things happening. History with Shatabdi. I am assuming a romance between her and Sumer is in the offing? And I agree with Paro, umm how could she even reject Rudra who is pretty real perfect. Loved the sangeet and aman's gesture. A big lol on Rudra's joke about Aman being a child. Methinks the kids were troubling you a bit when you penned that down.
JJKKL thumbnail
It was fun seeing Rudra making fun of Aman. And that pizza in the middle of all that food ? Is that Paro's gift ? Why did Rudra pay for it if it was a gift ?

Quite a feel good chapter Rithu. Nice one.

Anny14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very sweet dear! The odds memories changes in to new amd happy times!  
Aman was so cute.  loved  all chapter! thanks for the reading. πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehageet

Nice Update dear..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Thank you 😊