Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 30

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Srilathalolla thumbnail
I think this is the first time I have commented right below your update . Yay !
The update is good. K I must say that you have came a long way this update shows how much you have improved.  Good going and All the best for your future 
Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago
Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update

Thanks for PM
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update akka. Very happy emotional reunion of ammamma and manavadu. Here are some points about the update. 
  • Just like Arnav was waiting for his love (Pyar ka intezaar), Nani too was waiting for the love of  her grandson. 
  • It was really good Arnav connecting to his mother thru his Nani. Raktha Samandham and Arnav trying to feel his mother's presence in Sheesh Mahal. 
  • There is thin line between love and hate. After knowing the truth, The hate for Dadi turned to pure love for Arnav. 
  • Arnav going to his mom's room and going through her stuff, Nani getting emotional and collapsing in chair, Nice way to show that Arnav completely forgot the past and accept his Nani. 
  • Khushi, She had nothing much to do in this chapter, except silently support her love. When Khushi was getting blessings from Nani, Arnav just stood like statue, poor guy had no one to teach him about our customs. Gundeni pinde scene adi.
  • The wedding is going to in Sheesh Mahal...awesome..nice venue for the wedding of our prince and princess. 
  • Arnav is going to write whatever he gets from his Nani to Aakash. The last line was so good, Let me have what I have and give back What i got (I know this is not the exact line, I paraphrased it.)
Busy antha ayipoyinda akka. I hope you are free now. Love you 🤗
Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
sushan thumbnail
Very emotional update it reminded me my meeting with my Nani . I met her after 30 years she saw me when i was a toddler and after that i was adopted by another family so never met her recently I started connecting back to my biological family so I attended one of my cousins wedding a good opportunity to meet most of the family members there my mother took me to her and OMG she was so happy to see me that I was more happy to see her happiness cannot put all those emotions in words as I am not good with words but all I can say is I can totally relate myself to this meet    
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hi dear, just finished reading this beautiful story, don't have words to express how much I liked it. It was a wonderful experience reading this marvelous piece of writing. You are an amazing writer.
Such an emotional and intense ff, with love fully loaded. Arnav's character is so beautiful as well as khushis, how their pasts are connected and how much they have gone through in their lives specially arnav.

Their college story was wonderful twist and his guilt revelation was so heart touching. His live for khushi is so intense.

I have fallen in love with this ff, pls pm me when u update next.
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...
CONGRATULATIONS on 50th chapter of the story..👏

the way Arnav fought the past n left the bitter things n ready to move on  with his khushi n nani...

like the way he felt the bond with Nani..

i guess he is asking Nani to be with him n giving the property to Payash
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Unres..

Ok ji comment tym..

Finaly for me the name of the story Pyaa Ka Intezaar reveals today..
Intezar of Arnav... To feel once again mother's affection from her belongings..
Intezaar of Nani... To ask forgivness from her daughter in the form of Arnav..

Intezaar of Aakash.. To fee her mom from ol guilt...

Intezaar of Khushi... To se her love is now changed man who can feel from heart...

Khushi's role was vry less today bt was strong and powerful and yes beautiful also...

Payal role was too strong.. As a wife as a bahu she knws how much it ol means to her family...

Shaadi in sheesh mehal and Suhagraat in Taj Mahal.. Bingo...

Pinky is invited in wedding and i m invited in Taj Mahal for Suhagraat..
Sasumaa u do d honour of decorations and ol.. While no work fro me xcpt drinks n popcorn... *blush*

ok now story khtm..
Hope u r good now.. And hope u have chkd me Whatsapp status.. Lol
lots of love and yes Tu Yaad Na Aaye Aesa Koi Din Hai...
Oye stop smiling otherwise Viju jealous hoga.. Uski biwi ko hasaaney k lye.. Ye haq uska hai..Edited by ShahSAIR - 9 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm