Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING INDIVIDUALLY... SORRY DEAR...NEXT TIME I WILL AGAIN REPLY INDIVIDUALLY...

SORRY SORRY SORRY... KAAN PAKAR KE!!!!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 19

Sharon was completely dizzy and tipsy but everytime swayam asked her to stop drinking , she would blink like a kid and pout reminding him of his promise...

"cookie..." Swayam called softly caressing her hair with his palm...

"hmmm..." Sharon spoke up... From his shoulder...

"neend arahi tujhe??? Chal so jate hai..." swayam kissed her forehead as she turned to look at him...

"nahi... ppls... I want to dance..." Sharon tried to get down from the bed...

"array kya kar rahi hai???" swayam immediately stood up and held her waist as she was about to fall ahead...

Sharon turned around with swayam still steadily holding her waist...she slowly put her hands on his chest and moved it all the way around his neck ...

Swayam gritted his teeth trying to control is irregular breathing and erotic heart beat...

"won't you dance with me swayam????" she made a pout and frowned... swayam smiled at her and started swaying slowly with no music around...

"I can't lose you swayam... Cause if I do... I'll lose my best friend , my soulmate , my laughter , my smile , ..." she closed her eyes hugging him... " my everything..."

Swayam could feel his throat choke...

" you need not worry Sharon... I am never going away...from you...from us..." he said kissing her hair still swaying with her in his arms...

"humari zindagi kitni weird hai na??? humein apna life partner waha mila jaha least expected tha... Jaise mila waise least expected tha..." her drowsy state made no meaning to what she said but it was HER swayam she was talking to... he had the uncanny power to decipher even her silence...

"you know what cookie... True love comes quietly...without any banners or flashing lights... If we can hear bell ringing then we must get our ears checked..." As he spoke he felt Sharon smile...

They didn't speak for the next few minutes...

"cookie...are you sleepy????" he tilted his head back to look at her...

"nahi to..." Sharon hugged him tighter cooing into his arms...

"then why are you quiet?????" he chuckled...

"mujhe hum dono ki beech ki khamoshi bhi pasand hai... there are a certain kind of silence which makes you walk on air..." Sharon whispered...

"true..." He whispered back into his hair...

Again a un -decoded silence filled the air...

"cookie ... I love you..." he pulled her closer to himself...

"I know!..." she replied...

"come on cookie...kab tak mujhe tarpayegi???? Ek baar to bol de..." he whined and Sharon chuckled... she broke the hug and looked at him...

"kyun???? Tujhe pareshan karna mujhe bohut pasand hai..." She chuckled...

"haa...dikh raha hai mujhe...look...I am not talking to you...maine tera har baat mani aur tu mera ek wish nahi pura kargi????" swayam pouted...

Sharon came closer to him and got up on her toes kissing his forehead...

"do I need to say something jo tujhe already malum hai?????" she asked...

"haa mujhe sunna hai...tere mooh se..." swayam sulked and turned around...sharon walked towards him and immediately stumbled... Swayam without waiting for a second held her arms...

"cookie... I am warning you...ab hum sone jayenge varna mai gussa ho jaunga..." swayam glared at her...

"excuse me!!!! How dare you shout at me... Mai chillaungi aur tu sunega... get it?????" Sharon glared back at him poking her index finger on his chest...

"accha fine meri ma... Tu chal ab sone k liye..." He pleaded... Sharon gave him a grin...

"pick me up..." she said forwarding her arms to him...

Swayam smiled and picked her up effortlessly carrying her and placing her on the bed... as he was about to move back he felt Sharon tugging the neck of his t shirt...

"kya hua????" he asked...

"good night kiss..." Sharon pouted... swayam moved forward and kissed her forehead letting his lips linger on her skin for a few more second...

Swayam laid down beside her as haron carefully cooed into his arms taking the warmth from his body and heart in the cold weather of shimla allowing her palms to touch his warm back under his t shirt... And swayam didn't stop her from making herself comfortable...after all he was cookie's... for a limetime now , and even beyond that...

NOTE : SOME ONE COMMENTED ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER THAT SHARON OPENING UP AFTER DRUNK WAS NOT DONE...

LET ME CLEAR IT , IN THIS STORY SHARON IS AN INTROVERT GIRL... WHO HAS PROBLEM IN EXPRESSING HERSELF EVEN IN FRONT OF SWAYAM ... SHE KNOWS EVEN IF SHE IS QUIET SWAYAM WILL UNDERSTAND HER...  SO I AM REALLY SORRY IF I HAVE HURT YOUR FEELINGS...I HAD NOT INTENDED THAT... I AM SORRY AGAIN F I DIDN'T DO JUSTICE TO SHARON...

WELL , GIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS...LEAVE UR LIKES N COMMENTS...

LOVE ANI

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mein roun thoda sa :'( I love this 
I love this SwaRon so lot 
And for me you have always justified both Swayam and Sharon ^_^ 
I love she is behaving :p asking him for dance to pick her up for good night kiss ^_^ it so so cute and with the kiddish act also the mature her :') mujhe bolne ko jarurat hai Jo tujhe already maalum hai ^_^ 

I love u Ani for this u know that right :* 
Love their proximity that makes them even kre comfortable ^_^ 
I'm dying to read further :'( 

Thanks for update ^_^
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
Kshailja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wanted to comment 1st...
Bt i was few second late...
Well koi baat nai...
Awesome update...
Luvd SwaRon...nd Their Silent conversation...
They r just adorable nd amazing...
Bechara Swayam Sharon k muh se I Luv U sun'na chahta h nd Sharon usko tease kr rhi...
Koi nai wo Swayam h, kaise v krke Sharon se bulwa hi lega...
Waitng fr next update...
Thanx fr pm...
Amy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing it's was mind blowing:)
Their silent conversation beautifully penned:)
Waiting fr next chapter ^_^
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Swaron convo is sooo childlike
Loved it

Update soon
Thanks 4 d pm
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...  loved der sweet talks...  plz do update soon...
u r an awsm writer @ani...  keep it up...  ðŸ˜Š
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice.. Drunk sharon asking swayam for a kiss!!!
Update soon
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update ...liked this Sharon ...
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heya ani
congo on becoming a goldie
coming to the update
nice update