Awesome... Waiting for the update.👍🏼
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Khushi Rocked. .ASR Shocked. 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part 3

Did she actually say that I am a bug? Her legally wedded husband, is a bug? Damn, this woman is surely something to call Arnav Singh Raizada a bug, on his face!

Subconsciously while Arnav was appreciating her guts, Khushi was smirking at her small victory but was unknown to the fact that, she had touched the wrong nerves of ASR.

Arnav was brought back to the reality with the slight clearing of the throat of Khushi, which was had completed its purpose. Anger, rage would have been an understatement to describe the dangerous feelings developing in his mind after the bitter reality struck him. 

He took large predatory strides to his wife and almost pinned her to the wall, keeping a distance from her, as he didn't want to 'impurify' himself by getting close to a Gupta.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, get ready to face the hell, for calling your husband a bug!" said Arnav, while dangerously moving close to her, but strangely Khushi didn't move back, but she said,

"Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada, stop naming our relationship and joining your name with mine! Because your name is meant to join with those filthy models, whom you sleep around with and our relationship can have only one name, Hatred!" 

" Mind your words, Khushi!" said Arnav while taking a predatory step towards her.

" You remember where you are, Mr.Raizada! You are in the MD's Cabin of Gupta Innovates! So I can throw you out from the cabin for misbehaving with me and the deal will automatically come to me! As who will give a deal to a company, whose misbehaves with Women!" said Khushi, confidently,

This time ASR BAckground music has been stolen by Mrs.ASR, it seems.

" You will pay for it, Khushi Kumari Gupta..." said Arnav Singh Raizada, in a dangerous tone, while Khushi remained unaffected.

"...Singh Raizada" added Khushi cheerfully.

Arnav gave her 'Whatever-I-Don't-care' look and left her cabin instantly as he knew that Khushi was well-versed in the professionalism conventions and any wrong step would lead to a drop of AR Reputation.

The Strong and feisty Khushi , now had tears in her eyes. The dam of tears, long controlled behind the wall, of hatred now began to break. As she dropped along the wall, the tears dropped from her eyes.

She knew how difficult it was to control tears which were ruling her, who difficult it was to face that person confidently who destroyed her life, she knew how difficult it was to face your lifelong enemy as your husband. 

She faintly whispered in an exhausted tone,

" Maasi, this was for you! I made sure there will not be another Ananya Gupta! I will not be the another Ananya Gupta nor will let Anjali Bhabhi be one! She will get her loved husband back, at any cost!"

But she was unaware of the cost she had to pay to make these words turn true.

----

Infinity Mall,

Khushi had come here for shopping with Payal, her sister. Her dear sister, for whom she could do anything. Mentally, when she realized it was Arnav Singh Raizada, who kidnapped her, she felt elated that he didn't choose her sister to take the revenge.

Khushi had got an official call from her clients, who she thought she had lost due to that cruel Raizada, ASR. Khushi went aside to answer the call.

" Hello! Khushi Gupta speaking" said Khushi.

" Good Evening, Ma'am! We have called you to inform you that your deal with us have been finalized since AR had declined this at the last moment!" said the spokesperson of the company.

" Finally that Laad Governor listened to someone!" murmured  Khushi.

" Sorry, Ma'am?"

" Nothing! Gupta Innovates is very happy to bag the deal! Hope we have great time working with you!" said Khushi formally.

" We wish the same here, Ma'am! Thank You!" said the other person an Khushi disconnected the call after a formal good bye.

Now, she had to search for her sister, who was busy shopping. After searching for couple of minutes, she found her talking to a stranger and was startled that it could be a man of ASR. She hurriedly went there but it had all failed.

IS Payal kidnapped now?

---

Dedicated to Param, pup03..who was one of my first friends on this forum!

TBC
Hope you liked it!!

I really love you guys for giving me such a good response for this FF of mine!

Please comment and like!! I need atleast 100 likes!!

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Pls cont soon
Thanks for pm me
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
now who is this ananya gupta