where are the song sequences??!!

veronica.syl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok now...m not referring to the full epis...all the songs hav been blocked on copyright issues...😕(y use it at the first place then??😡🤬)
m referring to the scenes which were present on YT atleast a few weeks ago...n now they hav been blocked...i was going to watch iktara seq... n now i cant find it anywhre...😭

can someone help to find all the song seqs of RBO???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YouTube have blocked all ShaNak channels, uploaded by Bona, Chandni and Sonam, so the song sequences are also blocked. 😔

Songs were allowed to play when the show aired and Chandni's channel even credited the original music, with a link to the iTunes download.  But the copyright settings and checks on YT are much higher now. 

Unless our YT uploaders can appeal against the CR reports and get their channels unblocked, we can not watch the RBO song sequences anymore...

@Bona, Chandni and Sonam - If you are reading this, please answer to any notifications on YouTube.
veronica.syl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

YouTube have blocked all ShaNak channels, uploaded by Bona, Chandni and Sonam, so the song sequences are also blocked. 😔

Songs were allowed to play when the show aired and Chandni's channel even credited the original music, with a link to the iTunes download.  But the copyright settings and checks on YT are much higher now. 

Unless our YT uploaders can appeal against the CR reports and get their channels unblocked, we can not watch the RBO song sequences anymore...

@Bona, Chandni and Sonam - If you are reading this, please answer to any notifications on YouTube.

well...I was aware of Chandni's channel...but Bona's and Sonam's too??? 

i just hope that their channels are unblocked...Fingers crossed!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: veronica.syl

well...I was aware of Chandni's channel...but Bona's and Sonam's too??? 

i just hope that their channels are unblocked...Fingers crossed!

Yes, we all hope so.