Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: zayalove

Muah muah muah muah muah ...
Love u for this chapter ...

U r brilliant writer sim darling...

Update soon
Or else i will start spamming u on twitter ..
Thanks for pm ..

Lots of love ..

Alina

he he enjoy πŸ˜‰
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

This is not fair
Itna chotu sa update pata hi nahi chala kab khatm ho gaya
Vaise i loved the chapter.Happy to see zain smiling after long time
Next update aaj hi chahiye
Plsss

Chotu sa ...aree kaha yaar ...but glad u liked it πŸ˜›
SIM
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

loved both d chap..
Pls cont soon..

Thank you πŸ˜Š
SIm
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Simg 

U don't need to demand because we love u a lot 
And I am so happy that I got an update today yea ...btw I loved it and now the singing session was so good I want some more cute moments in the trip 
Continue soon 

I know all of you love me ...and you love my junior more than me πŸ˜‘
I know u loved the next one ...
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Wow...AMAZING...

Love the song, the words describing Aliya or zain...you are an AWESOME writer...
This was a bit small...but really sweet...
Waiting for the next...
Update ASAP...

Thank you...glad someone liked the song tooπŸ˜‰
stay tuned
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Wow...

I read all the 4 chapters in one go...
Amazing chapters re...
You just nailed it!!!!
I m really ur fan Sim...
Amazing...
Pls continue soon...
And thanks for the pm...

Thank you so much ...πŸ˜›
enjoy 
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Loved each and every comment...junior is doing better thanks for all the wishes 

This ones a silly update, hope you like it πŸ˜›

will reply to each of the comments that I havent replied , enjoy

Chapter 19

Humsafar

He came very close to her ...she was still ...unable to move ...he held her wrist and gently twisted it towards her back...every movement so methodically done as though it was pre-planned ...she was breathing fast ...his face was near hers, every breath of hers was colliding with his ...she could feel his touch ...he was playing with her hair ...Pulling the clip out of her hair ...caressing her stray wild  hair ...she wanted to struggle, but her inhibitions were falling as a house of cards.

Stop it kya kar rahe ho...chod do mujhe ...chodo ...she was trying to push him away...but he didn't budge, his manly instincts were overpowering his thinking ability ...he looked in a bleeaked disabled state, disoriented due to his urges

Pehle bolo ...he nuzzled close to her ears ...almost biting them

Kya ...she tried pulling herself away, but she slipped ... inadvertently and fell over him... Their souls touched the depth of their eyes ...passion with an intensity unknown to them was rekindling ...igniting the desire ...she tried standing up ...but failed ...he looked at her, her innocence and simplicity ...her demurred personality ...what was that he loved about her ...he was unable to decipher ...She was staring back, a lioness waiting in the cage of his arms to escape ...quivering lips were not helping her sarcastically laughing at her staunch stare of anger ...

Kya hai ...She was questioning without wanting any answer

He didn't relent to her pleas ...holding her hostage to his desires, her wants, his physical separation had taken a toll on his controls now, he was relenting to the longings of a hug, an aphrodisiac for his life ...

Bola na sorry...Maaf Kardo ...his eyes pleaded to her

Jab jee chahe sorry bola ...aur jab jee chahe suna diya ...kya hu mai ...Kya ...she was angry at him, but why? Why was he saying that, Forgiveness for what ...she was shaking her head ...nahi nahi ...

Rhea woke up...frightened, unusually from a lustful dream ...fervor of the body that needs quenching love... She was hyper activated ...love was bugging her non-stop. When love strikes its unlike what happens in movies...but one thing that does happens for sure ...is that it makes your heart skip its compulsory 60-80 beats per minutes ... to few irregular ones...as though you have a near death experience with every skipped one...Rhea and her fantasies were crossing unseen borders every minute...She was unable to remember if it was a dream or a oblivious past ...a past she was unconsciouslously weaving into her own fascinations ...

She couldn't stop starring at this little angel like man who with his child like gestures had enveloped her heart ...Zain Abdullah was untouched by the sensuality of Rheas dream. She slowly closed her eyes ...smiling ...he was hers ...but her dreams had started taking the form of a reality ...Aaliyas consciousness was waking her memories for Zain ...Rhea being a silent stranger to the truth, slept blissfully ...

Ironically, Zain had never slept so peacefully ...in the past 1 year and a month ...this was the closest he felt to sleep...scientifically defined as a reoccurring state, that somehow evaded him every night...paradoxically, even though Aaliya was just few feet away, his eyes never strayed on her ...it was as though he knew she would not leave him ever...a promise that his heart felt  tonight very strongly...

In the morning he woke up, only to realize that he was staring at an empty bed. Where is she ...did I do something in my sleep yesterday night , he tried to remember ...and the only detail his mind kept on going back was the tranquilizing feeling he had after he had put his head in her laps, the rest of the night had just withered away in that one moment ...

He got up from the couch, and looked around ...her luggage was still open ,maybe a shower...

Hmm...the thoughts ...sent goose bumps on Zains hands and neck ...he was drained now, unable to control his urges. Her proximity was irrational for his logical mind.

He could hear the water in the shower, it sounded just like a drizzling rainfall...but he didn't want to enflame his senseless cravings, he smiled and just walked near the door...slowly touching the feel of the hard wooden plank, yearning it in his soul...not now ...

I will wait for you Malika e Zain ...Jis din tum mujhe khud apne paas bulaoge ...us din ka intezaar karunga ...tab tak ...he took a deep breath ...tumhare khusboo se hi kaam chala loonga ...

The door suddenly opened, leaving a steamy trail in the room ...

Tum yeha darvaza par kyu latak rahe ho ...kahi andar ghoosne ka irada toh nahi tha ...

He stepped back...aree tum apni beauty bath se aaj niklogi ya kal yehi confirm karna chahta tha, his early morning smirk was as annoying as the late night one, she noted mentally...

Accha ab ban than gayi ho toh side do ...mujhe bhi tayar hona hai ...

Haa who ghaas joh ugi hai chehere se us fasal koh bhi toh kaatni padegi, she chuckled ...

He stood close to her ...waise kai ladkiya marti hai is par ...moving his hand on those wild whiskers ...

Stubble kehte hai isse ...angrezi mai ...

Stubble.....she grinned ...

Ek ladki koh dikhao, joh is stubble par stumble ho jaaye ...

Ladki dekhni hai ...haa ...

Who rehi ...he pointed towards her back, she looked surprised ...waha ...to see her own face in the smoggy mirror ...

Oye mai nahi marti tumh pe...

Pakka ...

Pakka, waise bhi mere dad mera khoon kardenge agar tumse pyaar kar baithi toh ...

Woh toh waise bhi mere khoon ke pyaase hai ...Gabbar

She was annoyed ...

Koi baat nahi, acche accho koh theek kiya hai maine ...dekhna ek din khud mera haath thumare haat mai denge , bolenge Zain jao mere Rhea koh le jao ...jee lo apn zindagi...jaa rhea jaa..he almost sounded like amrish puri from DDLJ

Kaunse movie ka dialogue tha ...

He looked at her amazed...yeh bhi bhool gayi ...

Yeh bhi ka kya matlab ...aur kya bhool hu mai ...

Aree Da ...kya subhahsubhah ...vakilo ke tarah sawal javab kar rahi ho ...hato side se ...nahane do ....he pushed her aside and went in ...locking the door and heaving a sigh of relief ...

They both didn't want to leave from Pune ...it was so beautiful ...every single moment of their kitkit was bountiful to their souls...

The journey started back, with a light drizzle. The wipers begin swaying from left to right gently erasing the spots of the wet blobs of water. He secretly eyed in her direction, she was looking out ...admiring the showers.

Rhea ...she looked at him ...

Bolo...Tumhe barish pasand hai ...

Haa ...

Tumhe ...

Bahut ...he was vividly remembering their suhaag raat ...the magnificicant night ...and the way they had kissed under the rain ...

Ek baat batao ...tum bachpan se aise ajeeb the ya bade hone ke baad huae?

Mai kaha ajeeb hu ...

Toh kyu yeh ajeeb si hasi flash karte ho...

Kuch yaad aaya ...

Accha ...share karo ...

Nahi ...private hai ...

She laughed hysterically, tum kuch chupa bhi sakte ho ...

He looked at her...farz karo agar tumhe kabhi pata chala ki maine kuch aise baat tumse chupaiye hai , jisse tum hurt ho sakti ho toh kya karogi...

She looked back angry ...

Mai ...tumhe chodke chali jaungi ...

His face suddenly slipped in a state of induced coma...

She started laughing again ..Kitkit tum bade ajeeb se ho ...aree baba agar tumhara sach pata bhi chala toh mujhe kya, mai kaunsi tumhari biwi hu joh talaq dungi tumhe...

Zain didn't hear the rest ...the word had come haunting back...when he will silence these demons ...

Rhea closed her eyes ...and suddenly saw a car ...moving towards her ...she was in a taxi ...and the opposite car lost its control, she was holding something ...a diary ...and it had some sticky notes on it ...she was reading those words... blurred words ...her tears had wiped out most of those love notes...she was weeping ...and it crashed ...

Roko...her shouts filled the car, she was restless again...

She was shivering ...those flashes what were they ..and why were they troubling her...

His car came to a screeching halt ...he looked at her startled ...

Da...Kya hua ...

Kuch nahi, she ignored as usual ...he tried to restart the car but it didn't ...

He got out  to examine ...their car had  broken down ...

Rhea fumed and refused to walk...

Pagal ho kya barish mai ...

Aree toh kya raat bhar yehi rahe ...

Utro ...dekho thodi aage  bus stop hai bas waha tak  ...

Nahi....Zain looked at her with pseudo anger

Theek hai tab toh uthakar hi le jaana padega ...

She finally relented ...taking her sandals in her hands she started walking ...soaking her legs in the muddy water...

Kisne kaha tha itni heels pehne koh ...

Meri Marzi...

Toh ab bhukto ...

Oye kitkit ...har baat par sunana zarrorri ha ...

Ha jab tum tumhare heels koh nahi par tumhare heels tumhe chalayei toh baat maan ni chaiye...

Ya Allah , toh tum chahte ho mai joh ab tumhare khande tak aati hu ...aur bhi naati lagu ...

Naati ...who toh tum ho ...dekho khande tak nahi kam se kam seene se toh lag hi sakt ho, saying that he swayed her towards him ...she went shy ...

Badtameez...he laughed

Accha suno, dekho bus aa rahi hai ...sambhal kar ....

A crowded State Transport bus with loads of oogling strangers stopped...

Zain went inside and saw one seat ...

Tum baitho, he told her and moved her ahead ...

She sat down, looking down ...growing uneasy of the attention she was gathering ...she looked up to see a pan stricken smile ...an uncle was starring at her in the adjacent seat , she tried looking outside from the small grilled windows ...no luck the lady next to her was busy snoring ...blocking the view and her air ...

Zain stood in between her and that obsessive uncles gaze, he turned back and winked at him...he looked away a bit embarrassed ...thinking Zain might be the wrong kind, the ones who were growing in the big cities ...

Rhea laughed ...

But she again was lost in a trance ...what were those flashes ...what was happening; maybe her dad was right she still needed medications ...maybe she was still not well...

Looking up she saw  him ...and smiled ...

Kya beeta hua kal hai aur kya hai aaj...

Sab bhool chukki hu mai ...

Har lamha bas tere tasvoor mai ab doob chuki hu mai ...

Pre-cap: Yeh story aage kaise badegi, will Aaliya awaken from her slumber ...keep reading

Loads of love and hugs to all

SIM

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail
I did ...hope you like it πŸ˜›
Sim
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me first

Amazing update

I m speechless searching words to praise u

Itna acha chapter aur kahti ho silly update?

So rhea ko pichli bahut see batein yaad aa rahi hain...
But my heart still goes for zain poor guy aliya k itne paas hote hie bhi door hai.

I hope aliya/rhea ll forgive him after knowing the truth.

Waiting for next chapter and thanks for pm

Luv u
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg... Sim 
U rock 
I mean seriously 
It can't be better than this 
I loved each word of it ...her emotions 
How both of them needed love and the cute funny bus moment and lost in the flashes 
Plz plz bring back aaliya soon 
But I want rhea to fall for him first ...telling him how much she loves him