Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
SORY FOR NOT COMMENTING ON LAST TWO PARTS...
HAD READ FROM CELL..ND FROM CELL SAY COMMENT IS LIKE...
😕

AWW...JUS LOVED BOTH D PARTS...
LAST PART ...OH...DAT FAMILY WHOLELY PLAYIN WIT WATER...
WAS SO SWEET...
MAAN MAY B AFTER AGES HE WOULD B NJOYING..

OH SO SWEET OF HIMM..HE WENT TO CHENNAI TO TALK TO GEETS  PARENTS..

HEHHEHHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BECHARA MUST B UNKNOWN DAT DEY ALL KNOW EVERYTHING...
ND LOVED HOW DEY LOVE HIMMM ND HER ALL FAMILY HOW CARIN AND LOVING..TO HIM...ND VICE VERSA...
NOW WANNA SEE HOW ..GEET LL REACT TO KNOWING WERE MAAN HAD BEEN...

LOVLY FAMILY MOMENTS...
ND GEET  BEEN TEASED BY ANNIE WAS SO FUNNY...
ALL IN ALL... A LOVLY  DOVELY EMOTIONAL YET BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS..
CONT SOON..LL BE WAITN..
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

waiting for an update
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
very emotinal update bt loved it.love meenas bonding with maan,this people r so awesme,loving they way the talked with maan and try to make his situation easy,bt what happen to geet? Khana kaise bnane lag gayi madam😉waiting fr mre😃And kan pakar k mafi fr irregular cmment,bt kya kru ye CS ki studys mera pura time kha raha hain😭
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

waiting 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THANKU FRIENDS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES..LOVE U ALL

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

(THANKU SRUTHE DII FOR LOVELY BEAUTIFUL BANNER)  

Km

It was past 10:30.. girls eyes were struck on te big screen, as it was time  for punar vivah..Maan came at 10:45..he was so happy  and want to see his girls, he know they will be waiting for him..at once he enter her he confuse to see all were staring at te tv..he wonder what they were watching..coz  he know te timing of they stupid serial drasti ( wat to do for his sherni he have to keep track of te serial naa, or he have to fast he he)

He saw dexture sitting on te  center table, putting his tongue out staring te screen and two kittens  were sitting relaxely on Geet ki lap and lost in te screen..he wonder wat made them to struck their gaze on te tv screen..

He saw te screen and his blood boiled seeing te scenes, tat stupid hero (Maan don't say it loud, then u r gone) was in nangu pangu..he wonder producer is always short of money make him  roam in shirtless..showing him nagu pangu..but seeing his girls gapping at him, he want to punch him.

He try to gain they attention, but they were lost in Gurmeet , didt notice Maan ki presence,,he thought to go to his room, but it was break and Ayesha saw him,

Ayesha : appa, then all turned they gaze to him, seeing him all got happy, but soon tat smile turned into glare

Anni : bhai tis is te time to cum, with glare

Ayesha : i ask u cum soon naa, with a cute pout

Maan  took her and made her sit on his lap : sory baby

All stare at him..Maan gulping his saliva

Maan : wo , before he speak, Geet closed his mouth as break end and serial started..all gaze turned to te screen ignoring Maan completely

Maan notice te  bangles, he know dadi have given to her..he was touching it, and he kiss  her palm but Geet didt notice him..he frowned thinking she is giving more imp to tat stupid hero  rather than him and got a mischievous thought..he slowly parted his lips, pulled his tongue out,slighty licking her palm..

Geet who was lost in her hero, felt jolt feeling  some thing warm in her palm..she turned and look at Maan who was smirking at her..she got startled seeing him licking her palm with a smirk, making her wriggle..she try to take her palm, but Maan  hold it..

Maan hold her hand and started to kiss her finger one by one, making her shiver..she felt some thing churning in her stomach..She curl her toe, she  was pleading to leave him, but he node no, she look at everyone , but all were engrossed in te screen..she look at him, he entwinle his fingers between her fingers , pressing it..

Maan move closer to her, they eyes were lock with each other, and they hands were fighting..te serial ends and all turn they gaze to te love birds who were lost in each other..all giggled, dadi cleared her throat,  breaking they trance..

Maaneet felt embrasse, Geet tilt her head down and Maan looking here and there

Dadi : how is the meeting

Maan : very nice dadi,

Dadi : hmm, did u have ur dinner Maan

Maan : yes dadi,ok dadi im tired ,  he wish everyone gn and left to his room

All bursted into laugh after he left..Geet was shy shy

Anni : wow Geet u made te great MSK as RSK haan

Geet : tat is Geetanjali Pandiyan, raising her invisible collar

All retired to their rooms..Geet made Ayesha sleep on te bed, she placed te pillows around her..and went to see Maan..she enter and got angry seeing him working in his lappy..

Geet took his lappy : i know u will do like tis, tats why i came to check u, Maan got annoy with her gesture

Maan : Geet wat u doing

Geet didt reply him, she just saved his work and switch of his lappy..Maan try to  snatch it, Geet pushed him  on te bed and try to cover him..Maan got furious,pushed te duvet and sat on te bed

Maan : wat u doing i have imp work Geet

Geet : u can do 2mor , then sleep

Maan : Geet pls

Geet : did u see ur eyes how tired u look

Maan : Geet its matter of few mins

Geet : MAAN if u didt listen to me, u don't know wat i will do,pointing her finger

Maan : wat u will do haan ,with a glare

Geet : did u forgot wat i did wen u were working late , i mixed sleeping  tablets in u coffee,wen u r my friend tat time itself  i can do so much, now u are my bf think abt  it

Maan gulp his saliva and lye down , in his side..Geet  covered  him with duvet and kissed his forehead..Maan  wat ever he cant  get angry on her..he turn and saw her face..he lean on te bed post

Geet : i cant bear if some thing happen to u

Maan smiled and kissed her nose, he pulled her on him..Geet leaned on his chest,playing  with strip of his vest

Maan : wat  u were doing te whole day haan,did u miss me

Geet smirk: no i didt miss u, Maan frowned , we were enjoying so much, Dadi made halwa, she want to give surprise for Maan so she hide her cooking session from him..

Maan : so u didt miss me,with frown

Geet : u too didt notice me,with a baby face

Maan : wat i didt notice

Geet : leave it, she Was abt to leave , Maan hold her bangle stopping her

Maan : how cant i notice tis, Geet saw him , his eyes shows some twinkle seeing te bangles

Maan caress te bangles, shaking it..he felt his maa in tis bangles..he have not seen her removing tis for a min too..she wil always wear tis,she will  have a  pride as khurana bahu, wen she wore tis..Geet was staring at his face which shows so much emotions..she  placed her  palm on his cheeks

Geet : u miss maa naa

Maan nodes yes : u know  Geet, wen i was  small i was always see tis bangle in maa ki hands.. te sound cums from tis , will voice her heart..if she is happy, it will confess her happiness, he smiles,wen she is angry, it will say abt her gussa and we will act according to it

Geet for first time hearing his emotional words, she know  he was emotional person who hide it behind his gussawala face..but seeing it in real, she felt his pain

Maan : i will be always playing with it, maa will say tat it belongs to my  future wife, so i can have it  forever, he smile remembering how he will bug his mom for tis bangles, but now

Geet sense his emotions, she cupped his face : Maan maa will feel happy to see us

Maan node yes and hold her hand caressing te bangles

Geet want to ease te situation: waise Maan she will feel more happy thinking her buddhu son accept his love naa, holding his chin

Maan saw her smirk and smile at her, Geet smile, cupped his face and kissed his forehead..Maan  smile at her, he still caressing te bangles like feeling his maa

Geet : Maan wat stones is  tis

Maan chuckled hearing her : Geet tis is diamonds, and tis very precious bangles, khuranas have designed to show they family pride

Geet eyes widen, her mouth open like  O: wat , she nearly fainted

Maan rolled seeing her nautanki

Geet : really tis diamonds, Maan node like small baby, then im not going to wear it

Maan glare at her

Geet : Maan tis is very costly wat if i lost it , she was already  worried abt te bangles, now after knowing its diamonds, how can she have it.. no Maan i cant take tis responsibility,i have to look after it well, morning i return back to dadi

Maan : Geet if u cant look after tis bangles then how will u look after MSK, with a smirk

(thanku egm)

Geet look at him who was giving a attitude look: hello don't fly so much, u nothing in front of tis bangles

Maan :wat  don't forget u r talking with MSK,

Geet : u too don't forget u r talking with Geetanjali pandiyan,pointing her finger to him

Maan : would be GMSK, kissing her finger

Geet  snap : now sleep its already very late

Maan smile at her, kissing her   bangles over her  hand : pls Geet don't return it, seing tis i feel u belongs to me

Geet  smiles : im always yrs Maan, u only didt realize it

Maan : hmm, 

Geet smiles : ok now sleep, she try to move

Maan hold her hand : Geet don't go naa

Geet eyes popped out : wat, r u kidding

Maan : no im serious ,pls sleep with me naa,with a baby face

Geet : Maan how can we, before marriage its  very bad

Maan : but yesterday u we were sleeping together naa, tat time u don't have any problem

Geet glared at him: ssk now sleep,  twisting her lips

Maan raised his eyebrows : ssk

Geet : hmm, shameless singh khurana

Maan : Geet u and ur wired names

Geet kissing his hand , try to get up, Maan didt leave her hand

Maan : pls Geet  stay still i sleep, i want to sleep in ur lap..today he is very happy and want to hold his geet for some more time..he know his Geet wat ever may be but she wont cross her limit neither let him to cross..atleast he want to sleep in her lap..

Geet  sat beside him, she cant deny seeing his face, Maan took her silence as yes and placed his head on her lap..she hold him and staring at him..Maan too was staring at eyes

Geet : wat happen khurana ji, u r becaming  ssk

Maan frown : now wat i did Geet,im just lying in ur lap, i didt do anything naughty thing naa

Geet : no no not tat ssk, shamless wala, tis one is senti singh khurana

Maan smile at her : Geet, seriously yar, from where u getting like tis name, and why u adding ssk, nsk, rsk, im MSK ok, with a pout face

Geet smile at him and pulled his lip

Maan : ouch Geet

Geet : u wil only say for each and everything im MSK , main MSK hoon, so i thought to add ur surname with ur nick name

Maan pinched her nose, Geet frown and closed his eyes with her palm,

Geet : now sleep ,

Maan pulled her palm and kissed it : no and stare at her

Geet : Maan,pls, she closed his eyes, he  frown but soon he slept due to exhaust..

Geet saw him sleeping like a small kid: tis much  tired but showing so much  tauntrums, placed his head on te pillow, covered him with duvet..she kissed his forehead and left switching te  lights

Morning

Maan got up and saw him in his pillow..he remember he slept on Geet ki lap, he really had a very good peaceful sleep after a long time..he want to see his MISTY, why he don't know after his confession, he felt his day should start with her and end with her..tis two days changed his life upside down..Now he know wat she would have felt wen she confess her love..

He cursed himself for denying her, if she didt knock some senses, he would have missed all tis sweet moments and a  beautiful family..thank god his Geet  break tis nut..laughing at him, he went to  get  freshen up and thought to take Geet to gym..he missed their gym session

He blessed to see te sight, his two angels cuddling each other and sleeping..looking at them no one can say who is baby and who is elder..Ayesha leg was on Geet ki waist , Geet hugging her like hidding inside her..he went near them and sat on te bed..he caress their hair..

(thanku sumi,..love u..muah)

He heard some thing and  chuckled to see his two angels blabbering in their sleep..even in their  sleep, they mouth wont close..he kissed they heads..he didt have heart to wake them, so he just lyed beside them, hugging his angels..Ayesha was sleeping in between Maaneet

Maan was just staring at his angels,soon his baby woke up..she rubbed her eyes and look at her paa

(thanku ash..love u muah)

Maan caresses her hair : baby u wake up

Ayesha got up and sat on his stomach yawning : hmm, paa susu

Maan smiled : cum lets go,

Maan  took her to washroom , he clean her, brushed her teeth and took her out.. Maan saw Geet sleeping soundly..

Ayesha : appa maa is sleeping

Maan : yes baby let her,we go and get ready hmm,seeing Geet sleeping, he didt want to disturb her so he just left her

Ayesha : hmm

Maan  order milk for his baby and coffee for him..He took Ayesha to her room to give a bath..Maan was removing her dress, he made water warm in te water tub..he placed Ayesha  inside te tub and he kneel in front of her to give her bath..

Ayesha giggled feeling te water , she started to flash, Maan smile at her excitement seeing te water

AYESHA : appa u too cum inside naa,with a baby face

Maan pop his eyes, he saw te water tub size and his body size : baby te tub is small naa, how can i fit inside it,im big naa

Ayesha pout : but maa will  always bath with me inside tis tub,

Maan : no baby she is small compare to ur appa, tats why, he wonder  wen his baby became question bank, her maa ki asar

Ayesha thinks :  oh tats why maa says u r elepant,

Maan chuckled saying her elepant instead of elephant, but frowned  knowing Geet calling him elephant, in which angel he is looking elephant, all girls  praise him greek god but Geet, only she will give wired names..

Ayesha : appa

Maan : haan, no baby im not elephant, u see my musclesshowing his muscles, Ayesha poke it and open her mouth in awe,

Ayesha : wow wat is tis, why it is like a stone

Maan chuckled : no baby, its my muscle, im doing exercise naa so i got tis, putting soap on her body

Ayesha : if i do esercse i will get it, still she is having problem to pronounce in some words

Maan smile : no baby only  boys will get like tis

Ayesha : oh like guru got naa

Maan  widen his eyes, thinking  Geet spoiling his baby : baby u should not say like tis, tat guru naa is very bad boy,

Ayesha face turned red hearing tat and splash water on him, glaring at him, Maan was confused with her gussa

Ayesha : u r bad not my guru,

Maan open his mouth to ground : wat

Ayesha : don't say my guru bad, i will say to maa

Maan shocked , if Geet cums to know tat will his last day, now he have to pacifly his small sherni , he smile : good boy how u know

Ayesha giggle : u don't know tat, maa said he is very  sweet good boy,haan, she was thinking wat all her maa will say, haan he is very hot

Maan's eyes popped out from his socket, he want to kill tat guy : oh, really gritting his teeth but smiling at her..Maan gave her bath and took her out..he was searching wat dress to get for her

Ayesha : appa i want  red dress

Maan smile seeing her crazy for red colour like Geet..He took her red colour frock and  dressed her, he  combed her hair..he  decide to take down..

Anni saw Maan and Ayesha: bhai wat is tis u took bath  in ur vest

Maan :i gave bath to her and got her ready

Anni : hmm u both  enjoyed without me, with a pout

Ayesha node yes yes

Anni smiles  : ok now u cum with me, let appa get ready

Ayesha  kissed Maan ki cheeks and  went with anni..Maan smile and want to wake his sleeping beauty..before he enter her room,he saw nakul taking coffee for her..Maan stop him and took her coffee saying he will give her..nakul  give a smile and left..

PRECAP :DADI ASKING MAAN TO THROW MSK TAG..

NEXT PART:   128,PG - 3

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
maan back irritated seeing ladies ignoring him naughty maan geet caring for him maan imotional missing his mother geet consoling maan making ayesha ready no guru bad
Edited by tamanna1391 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

PLS FRIENDS FINISH TIS THREAD..IF U CAN
huma12. thumbnail
will try our best nia
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..When Maan going to purpose her ..the way Geet wants..Maan enjoy his family time..When Vicky coming..he coming himself or Geet told about him?