Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 66

Posted: 9 years ago
Did u just say arathon updates!! Yayieee.. So we have moreee coming... M waiting for one desparately now...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Take your time sweetie

I AM HERE, ABHI TO WEEKEND HAI,

So marathon updates if I dont sleep offπŸ˜ƒ

Kabhi bhi karo analysis... I WILL ABS LOVE THEM I know

Its time to hand out hurt and receive hurt, so it wont be pretty😭

@BOLD: Bring it on. I"m a sadist. The hurt is the best part. 

I'm off to bed...if I wake up at a decent hour, I'll come back to this first thing in the morning before I have to fulfill obligations. 

❀️
Originally posted by taara113

Marathon updatesπŸ˜ƒ

Rofl.. Such shameless creatures we r.. Update ka naam sunye hi mri neend khul gayi.. Hahahhah
Don't sleep.  Drink coffee. Please we want more. I'm the most clingy reader of yours and I know that
Nisha there you go leaving us with another cliffhanger! 
Its weekend here.and i am not even out of my bed and 1st thing i do after waking up(still in bed) open my lappy and read your last update..now i refuse to do anything else till i get another update.bechaini ho rahi hai...πŸ˜† plz plz plz next update jaldi karo..taaki i can get up..and do my chores for the day!

Dude.wat have you done to us...😭

Last night I woke up like 3 am in the morning thinking did Nisha udpate her FF..should i go and read!😲 Then was too lazy and exhausted..so just left my lappy open on my bed thinking 1st thing when i wake up today i will read the update..and exactly what i did as i mentioned above!

Dude.wat have you done to us...😭

Nisha and uske cousins title se chura kar..i will ahve to name you "Nisha and uske SS ki addiction"!!!

Can you tell when is next update?😳 

I am still in bed..and dont want to get up..so i will have an excuse to wait until next update from you !πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ashu9

Rofl.. Such shameless creatures we r.. Update ka naam sunye hi mri neend khul gayi.. Hahahhah
I knw...marathon updates dil itna khush ho gaya ...i dont think il be able to do anything till the next one comes...
Originally posted by taara113

I knw...marathon updates dil itna khush ho gaya ...i dont think il be able to do anything till the next one comes...

Lol.. Lekin likhne wali gayi kahan... Maine aadha kaam apna kar dala..
I saw two words, marathon & update, coincidentally in the same order and consecutively too!
Yaaayyy!
So much joy you bring to my world! πŸ˜†

But, on a slightly more serious note...
What the f*** is Subbu doing here? And how f***ing dare he say "we went to grad school together"? And then undermine that statement by asking all about her family as if he had a right to know?!?
Screw you, Subbu. 

That last bit there... With II telling R&B something new was a stroke of pure genius!
That bit where we almost saw a reaction from R&B was possibly even more brilliant.
And, now, I'm again hyperventilating... This time, the focus being if and how R&B will react to this piece of news!

Also. I LOVE the fact that Vandu is totally plotting something!

::fingers crossed::
Kadavule, Vandu-ikku edavudu semma plan kuduthidu. 
 Avlavu podium ippodikku!
::praying hysterically::
Originally posted by Arya1991

I saw two words, marathon & update, coincidentally in the same order and consecutively too!
Yaaayyy!
So much joy you bring to my world!πŸ˜†

But, on a slightly more serious note...
What the f*** is Subbu doing here? And how f***ing dare he say "we went to grad school together"? And then undermine that statement by asking all about her family as if he had a right to know?!?
Screw you, Subbu.

That last bit there... With II telling R&B something new was a stroke of pure genius!
That bit where we almost saw a reaction from R&B was possibly even more brilliant.
And, now, I'm again hyperventilating... This time, the focus being if and how R&B will react to this piece of news!

Also. I LOVE the fact that Vandu is totally plotting something!

::fingers crossed::
Kadavule, Vandu-ikku edavudu semma plan kuduthidu.
Avlavu podium ippodikku!
::praying hysterically::

Adu plan panna mattum da lodum.. Poyi yarakum sollavendam in d family out of zest... She is romba ott.. Ava plan panni execute panni arambitchita na.. It ll be super.. She cud include RB's sisters too.. Lol.. Edo onnu panni let ger bring my cu5ie together
Res 
------------

Fail happened.
I happened to read the page title, which shows an update on Pg86, which isn't here yet.
And I got SUPER excited and Res-ed.
Now. I'm eagerly awaiting that post, so that I can comment in the post before it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hehehe

---------------

So much awesomeness in one update?
Yenna kolla paakreengala?

First. Let's talk of II. You know those days when one thing goes wrong and everything after that also crashes & burns. That's exactly what happened there!
Pehle Subbu ko mili. Phir R&B's perceived insensitivity. Followed by a memory of their time together (adding salt to the wound caused by his insensitivity). Then a punctured tyre. And R&B trying to talk to her. 
Phew. Your II survived it. More power to her!

And then, the weekend thing... With Shravu coming over and wanting to meet Nandan... Why do I smell Vandu all over it? (Or I might just be overanalysing)
And. I love how cutely and perceptively Vandu is kind of teasing II!

I'm craving more. More. MORE.
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago