Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 62

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved it.
can only hope for vandu to realize ishita loves raman and DO something about these two extremely stubborn people.

Confrontation kab hoga :'(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Phew!
Phir to achhi baat hai u were not born in an Iyer house with 3 or 4 older sisters๐Ÿ˜†
Vandu is EXACTLY like 10s of Iyer women I know๐Ÿ˜ณ

I keep repeating IYER not to get clannish but just so that people dont think I am trying to be offensive to their culture๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know! Sometimes I do wonder though how it'd be to have a big/little sister and SIL but then I snap out of it. ๐Ÿ˜†
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lolz...gossip uncle ne II ki band baja di...now vandu will surely torment II...that was really awesome...
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ek aur kyu? Abhi to 2 aur aane hain.haina Nisha???๐Ÿ˜†
Tabhi to aaj ka quota full hoga...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Waitinggg ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahah ah!!! This one reminded me of the time my fianc had come over to see me when i was at my mother s home- we had had a big fight over the phone he flew in to see me supposedly to make up.. Right there outside on the corridor I refused to let him in and refused to take his sorry and he went on 
Colu yaar please yaar Aise nahi bann 
The very next day, my neighbor aunty promptly tells my ma 
Woh aaya thaa kal na, kalyani ka mangetar baap re Aapki beti bahut gussa vali hai, vaise humei kya hai Lekin itna gussa Achaa nahi ek ladki ke liye 

At least here it gets the ball rolling 
For me it got my head boiling 

Hahahah! 
Hugs 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: columbia

Hahahah ah!!! This one reminded me of the time my fianc had come over to see me when i was at my mother s home- we had had a big fight over the phone he flew in to see me supposedly to make up.. Right there outside on the corridor I refused to let him in and refused to take his sorry and he went on

Colu yaar please yaar Aise nahi bann
The very next day, my neighbor aunty promptly tells my ma
Woh aaya thaa kal na, kalyani ka mangetar baap re Aapki beti bahut gussa vali hai, vaise humei kya hai Lekin itna gussa Achaa nahi ek ladki ke liye

At least here it gets the ball rolling
For me it got my head boiling

Hahahah!
Hugs
C

Coluuu...hahahhaha.. Awww. Thats cute baby.. Aur batana humein aise encounters ke baare mein ๐Ÿ˜Š
columbia thumbnail
Ashu Maine diary nahi likhi Pagli 
Aise hi yaad a gayi when I read Nisha's update 
Kaise ho?? Kya Khabar??? 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Babe.. Missed u loads.. Main travel kar rahi thi.. Relatives hain. Thodi busy thi.. Still i cud catch up wid nisha's updates.. Tera kya haal hai?
columbia thumbnail
Main Kaam karte karte have lost one kilo 
Kal subah need to go to work and came late today- walked in 1/2hr ago
Chalo need to get myself some dinner 
Roz upma bana banake mera stove bhi hartaal Karne vala hai 
I think I will make some nice panir masala today aur bread ke saath kahungi! 
Wow love when rellos are there kitna Mazaa to go around have fun!! 
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
::hyperventilating::

Vandu knows! 
 VANDU knows!!
 VANDU KNOWS!!!!!

Aage kya hoga????

But seriously. The thing I enjoy the most about your writing is how you add bits & pieces from their past encounters at the most unexpected moments in the present.
Yes. It does make me die of curiosity at times, when you leave some super crucial bits out of their encounters (::hem hem::). Then I tell myself that Nisha will bring that up some other time & give me one of those amazingly joyful surprises when I least expect it!

But. This one. 
 This is such a TOTAL cliffhanger.
I hate you for doing this as much as I love you for it!

I'm so, so, so, so glad that finally someone who can do something is going to connect the dots. Maybe this will force II and R&B to finally face up to their own selves!

I'm eagerly (extremely, extremely eagerly and with bated breath) awaiting the next update. Even more than I was awaiting their WW3-waala  update.

And. I'd like to say. 
I love your R&B. 
 Such a hottie mancake! 
 If only I could find me one of those.
::lustful, wanton sigh::

And despite that, it's II I identify with. 
I can understand being so involved with someone and being unsure of their feelings for you... Understand how it feels like they have no value for you. And then that need to make them feel at least a fraction of that pain you'd gone through. 
It's spectacular how you've managed to portray it so accurately, without going all emo.

Ore oru wordilla sollono na...
BEAUTIFUL.
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago