Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful as always I agree with you there was no room for Arshi here and I do not mind it at all stories moves forward with the help of supporting characters so is life .
You said it right all about forgiveness if we forgive someone it lifts a ot of weight from our heart. But the big question is if the person deserve your forgiveness or not. Some times they do not.
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sushan

Wonderful as always I agree with you there was no room for Arshi here and I do not mind it at all stories moves forward with the help of supporting characters so is life .

You said it right all about forgiveness if we forgive someone it lifts a ot of weight from our heart. But the big question is if the person deserve your forgiveness or not. Some times they do not.

There is no point of thinking about others deserve your forgiveness or not... Forgiveness is the gift you give to yourself. If you forgive the people who doesn't deserve it.. then it will be a big punishment to them.
geitahchamate thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally Khushi has changed him with her love and he is ready to at least listen Akash...great going cos this is just the beginning which means eventually he will come around...now it is just a matter of time 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing update Love It 👍🏼
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Update akka. NK and Lav patching up was so cute. Can't wait for their meet with Arshi.

Arshi are going to Lucknow and there still some confusion about past that only Nani can answer.

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful updt... loved nk
arhi ❤️
happy sankranti to u to dear
AARCHAUNNI thumbnail
Awesome update happy sankrathi to u all
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow Sasumaaa.  so beautifully written.. loved it.. waese as u have olrdy said this FF is going to and end.. i m gona miss this.. bt really i am amazed how Khushi knws about Arnav's going anywhere..? really Key to Arnav's heart...
Aakash n Arnav's funny side dear..
and isn't update was too small..
mysteries r still in story regarding phone call..
may b in nxt update sb clear hoga..
till thn write well.. ans i m waiting for update.. 
tk cr..
love u... n ur Son Arnav...