Users

Frequent Posters

deffa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 9

This one is total shocker!! 

Sikki ke back up ko bhi ETF ne hack kar liya⭐️

Hacking process was    So much of planning??!!😲 Of course its needed, Sikki ko jo pakadna tha...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Smart moves by ETF...πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ No involving politics or police departments...⭐️

Sikki ko kidnap kar liya...😲 Sikki n ETF on board...!!!!😲😲

But still Sikki is so confident...😲 n not yet ready to speak outπŸ˜²πŸ˜”

Arjun determined to extract truth out of Sikki...πŸ˜ƒ Let's see what's their next step is...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

deffa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 10

OOhhh... ETF has a back up...πŸ˜ƒ What's plan B now??πŸ˜• 

Sikki ko itna more than 3rd degree torture kiya  phir bhi usne muh nahi khola🀒😲 Banda kaafi tough hai...

Sikki ne khud ko kangal kar diya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Liza as soft target, Superb planπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

ETF ko sach mein sabke saamne aana pada...??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Allies of Sikki arrested πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ N the situation ETF created so that his own goons kill him was superb 

Sikki ki awaz bhi biagad di...🀣πŸ₯³

ETF wanted to kill him...πŸ˜ƒ but protocol...😑🀒 I feel like killing d protocol first... 

Sikki planning to escape...😲😲😲 Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi...πŸ˜’πŸ˜² Banda such mein tough headed hai...πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š Let's see how far he can get...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

OMG!! Sikki toh sach mein chalak lombdi hai...😲  He held Sakshi as hostage😲😭 

Good job by Aisha!😎 Sakshi free now...

Lekin Sikki bhaag gaya...😲 only to get hit by a truck... but I don't know how by which luck he survivred...πŸ˜• But thanks to his unlucky stars again...πŸ˜ƒ Bechara pagal ho gayaπŸ˜ƒ

Sikander hanged himself!!??!!??!!    First I thought ki who bhaag gaya...πŸ˜• when doc said he was a tez pagal... Really a tez Paagal...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sakshi lost her job... its justified...😊

Sakshi staying with Aisha n Arjun with Sameer...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ All 4 in same building...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Dhamaal toh hona hi thaπŸ˜›

Samjun ke flat mein blast?!!!!  First I thought Sachchi mein blast ho gaya hoga...  It was just a usual cooker blast in a guys' flat...🀒

Sakshi made Pizza...πŸ₯³πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Yummy.. Yummmyy...  

When Sakshi-Arjun stop fighting, the sun will rise from the west...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shree-Liza couple...πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Sameer's words only added fuel to the fire...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Sameer-Aisha took great advantage of d fight...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘  No need to indulge in gruesome pizza fights...πŸ˜ƒ

Cutie... Sweetie... EndingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This was an awesome-blossom, super-duper, fabulously fantastic, thrilling suspense story!πŸ˜ƒ

Love u Bubbles 

Wouldn't forget d lots of twists n turns, the minute details, the drama, the sarcasm, to tell u that I really like sarcastic people...❀️ Loved the way they mocked Sikander...πŸ˜† Loved d extra dose of shocks given to the deserving Sikki...πŸ˜ƒ Good you started from the end...πŸ‘πŸΌ The thrill keeped me hooked...⭐️ the flashbacks abt plannings were good... Couldn't have thought of better ending for this fun filled story...πŸ‘ You kept a little to no place for confusion... Sab kuch achche se dimaag mein chala gaya...πŸ˜ƒ

Will always love it... 

Do keep writing more...😊