heaven princess thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey
...I do not normally watch this show but I caught a glimpse of it so far and it looks  really interesting and considering to watch it from the beginning... I have see the first episode during the party and Trisha goes missing... 
Couls anyone help me to tell me the story so far and whats happened in the show till now...pleasee😳
Thank you in advancee πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Seema

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Okay so no one wants to help me... πŸ˜•
Never mind its cool !!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Trisha was kidnapped by her buaaji's hubby- Kushan, in the past. Kushan is an architect & was sick & tired of Trisha's father's taunts & arrogance. Trisha's father was PRATEEK. Buaaji is Lavanya.
Prateek has been murdered now. ACP Kabir is investigating that case still. Kabir does know that Kushan kidnapped Trisha but because Kushan is faking insanity, so he can't be tried in court.

Lavanya bua Ji comes with her own secrets as well. She's had an extra marital affair in the past so Kushan doesn't love her anymore. He also thinks Lavanya has tried to take advantage of him since she was the first one to know he kidnapped Trisha but pretended like she didn't. His trust has been broken by Lavanya on countless times before as well!
Now we have Kushan turning against his own wife, Lavanya & helping Amrita (Bhagyashree). Amrita was made the CEO of Prateek's Swaika Group of industries, as per his power of attorney. Lavanya has worked sincerely for this company too. So she wanted to be the CEO instead. Knowing all this, Kushan deliberately sided with Amrita- but he's being secretive with his support as he doesn't want Lavanya to know. In the last episode, we saw Lavanya catching him red handed while he was searching for his architectural designs which he faxed to Amrita, to help her maintain her position as CEO.
ACP Kabir has his own story. He is undergoing psychotherapy with Dr Varsha. His wife & daughter were killed by goons & he's still experiencing PTSD due to that. He once felt very close to Amrita (Prateek's wife & Trisha's mother) & thought he was in love with her. But Amrita loved Prateek. So Kabir decided to bury his love for her & focussed on being her friend. He loves Trisha like his own daughter & always looks after her. Dr Varsha is also Kabir's friend & she has a soft corner for him.
Dr Varsha has her own past. She used to be a very simple & naive girl 20 years ago (in college) & her name was 'Jahnavi' back then. Prateek managed to sleep with her, pretending to be in a serious relationship. She became pregnant. Prateek fled the country & Janvi was shattered. Lavanya (Prateek's sister) gave her money to get an abortion (we don't know if she got an abortion or not). Janvi's parents committed suicide too due to embarrassment & shame. Janvi vowed to destroy Prateek & his family. We don't know if Varsha (Janvi) has a hand behind Prateek's murder as ACP Kabir is still investigating that! Prateek was killed recently when he went to the resort to celebrate his marriage anniversary with Amrita. Amrita found a knife lodged in his heart. And that's how he died. No one knows who killed him but Kabir did find a set of footprints leading upto the bedroom window.

Haha this is really complicated. I know. But each character has its own back story & they keep changing their shades.. I skipped a LOT of points above. But it would take 'a while' (like a month or two) to type the entire Mahabharata. Sorry couldn't reply earlier!! 😊Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Thank you so much Jahhnavi, :)πŸ˜› really appreciate your time for writing this much... yeh your rite it seems as if there are so many different stories each having a reason of its own but in the end connected to one another, the episode where it is revealed that Kaushan is acting really hooked me to the show and just wanted to know what has happened so far... 
one question Trisha is alive right? does Lavanya and Kaushan no about this that she is alive as the news paper said 'Trisha was shot by Lavanya' (or something like that).

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah she's alive and everyone knows it including Kushan!
That newspaper was fake & created by an unknown caller who used to blackmail Lavanya with such things.
The calls stopped after Prateek's murder.