Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sutapasarbabhom

HAPPY NEW YEAR KIRAN Arnav mom letter brought tears my eyes its vry imotional kiran n vry butifuly writen am derparetly waiting for arnav akash talk pl updt soon tanx for pm

Happy New Year Sutapa. Thanks for liking the update.
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaprasin

A beautiful and an emotional update kiran. Nicely written. The letter from saas to bahu was so sweet. You said the truth kiran. Men don't express through words. Every word arnav said expresses his feelings for khushi. Love sure changes a person so much. Arnav is even ready to give a chance to akash and listen to his side of story. Great. Nice going. Well written and thanks for the pm dear. Hope you had a wonderful vacation with your family.😊

Thank you Sindhu. Arnav changed seeing how could Khushi and Rashi forgive him after knowing what he did. Sure it is fair for him to hate Aakash without knowing his story. Time has to come to realize their mistakes. As Ananya said, when Arnav taking wrong steps.. she has to correct directly or indirectly. Not only the wife is karyeshu daasi.. she is indeed karaneshu Manthri. 

Holidays are done Sindhu... back to normal with new hopes and new year... 
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjanatripathi

Arnav and Akash reunion was sumthing we looked forward to from a long time...
it will be nice to have them all come together!!!!!!!

Yes .. true... it is nice to see brothers together.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav's mom's letter was indeed so emotional. But why did she write a letter to her bahu? Did she have some kind of instincts that she might not live to see the happy day?

But nevertheless, I loved the letter. Is that not what every mother wants, that their children find the love of their lives, their soul mates. Even though my kids are little, I always think that they should get infinite love in their lives and they should have wives who would understand them and love them unconditionally.

Glad that Arnav and Khushi found that kind of love in each other. 

Now waiting for Akash and Arnav's talks next.
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Arnav's mom's letter was indeed so emotional. But why did she write a letter to her bahu? Did she have some kind of instincts that she might not live to see the happy day?

But nevertheless, I loved the letter. Is that not what every mother wants, that their children find the love of their lives, their soul mates. Even though my kids are little, I always think that they should get infinite love in their lives and they should have wives who would understand them and love them unconditionally.

Glad that Arnav and Khushi found that kind of love in each other. 

Now waiting for Akash and Arnav's talks next.

Yes.. Kavi.. did you forget.. Ananya wrote a letter for Aranv too. She wrote it in her diary that she felt something odd the day they died.. She wrote in the diary saying sorry if they leave him alone. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3948512&TPN=25&#p107438917

Check this chapter.. one more time.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Yes.. Kavi.. did you forget.. Ananya wrote a letter for Aranv too. She wrote it in her diary that she felt something odd the day they died.. She wrote in the diary saying sorry if they leave him alone. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3948512&TPN=25&#p107438917

Check this chapter.. one more time.

Got it K. Sorry I forgot about that.
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Got it K. Sorry I forgot about that.

No need to say sorry Kavi... you are following so many stories.. I understand its very hard to keep track of small things... ðŸ˜›
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it

Hope things between akash and arnav will be settled with this meeting
arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Finally he is ready to hear from aakash
lovedrops thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.