Kismat Connection - Updated EPILOGUE on 4-3-2015 / Pg 66

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
HI, dearies here i am posting my small new year gift for all of you. Hope you will like my Naughty Maaneet😉 No aarogance No attitude only Fun. Well i hope so 😆 Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX

PART 1 - SCROLL DOWN
PART 2 - PAGE 8

PART 3 - PAGE 18

[DIV]LINK

P 4 - PG 32

PART 4
P 5 & 6 - PG 40

PART 5 & 6

LAST PART - PG 53

LAST PART

EPILOGUE - PG 66

EPILOGUE
Edited by richa_kapoor - 9 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

BANNER PIC
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail

PART - 1

8 Pm,clod wind is blowing. Sun sets and moon shining like a star. Noisy atmosphere a young boy in his early 20's looking tensed and frustrated roaming here and there in search of his couch. He was late and train already start running on platform. But he dont want to leave the train so he jumped which boggy he get near. Train's pace rosing with every second. Same time a young girl seen coming towards him. She carrying her small bag which seemed so heavy,running madly to catch the train. Boy saw her struggling so he raised his hand for help. She too raised her feet pace and manage to catch his hand. Before anything happened wrong he pulled her sucessfully but both falls on flat surface because of train's rosed pace. First she lands and he was laying on hers. Her strings coming on her moon like face. Her shining moon face peeping from the clouds. Reluctantly he was lost those hazled eyes which staring him angrily.

When he wont get up from her,she slapped on his arm. 'o hello utho mere uparse. Ladki dekhi nahi ki chance marna shuru.' she scold loud.

He turn annoyed by her words and glare back. 'excuse me.'

But before he said much she push him aside and stood up and start cleaning the dust from her clothes. He understood that she must be belong to this village from her pure pujabi patiala suit. 'ab ghurna band karo. Ye koi DDLJ ka show nahi chal raha jo tumne meri help ki to main tumhare pyar me pagal ho jaungi.' she scold him again.

'shut up ok. Ek to maine tumhari help ki or tum mere upar hi chadd rahi ho. Or ye DDLJ kya hota hai?' he snap back.

'ahahaha chad main rahi hu ya tum? Or tum kya alian ho jo DDLJ nahi pata tume. Hayee my Sharukh look so dreamy. How Raj hold hand of her Simran and pulled her inside the train. Pehli baar Raj or simran aise hi mile the.' suddenly her eyes gleamed and she lost somewhere else.

'are you mad? Now who the hell is raj and simran?' he got confused with her talk.

'what you said to me? Main pagal hu? Agar itni hi pagal hu to mujhe ghur kyu rae the?' she twitched her lips.

'bahut galatfehm hai tume apne bare me. Mera ek standard hai ok.' He was trying to get rid of her nonsense talk and sply covering himself because he indeed lost in her for few seconds.

'hwww' she felt insulted and her jaw droppedd. She went behind him and poked on his back. He avoid so she poking till he turn around towads her. 'kya kharabi hai mujhme?' She asked strongly.

He still avoiding. 'i am not even look a girls like you.' he now showing attitude to her.

'kyu? Kya kami hai mujhme or tum konsa aasman se utre ho.' she felt annoyed and rasing to him,to which he took a step back.

Soon he was tagged against a dead end. Both staring each other. 'so you want me to stare you?' he took a step and now she taking a back.

'nahi bilkul nahi. Tum shehri ladko ko seedha karna mujhe acche se aata hai. Hoshiyarpur ki punjaban hu main. Zada hosiyari dikhai to dekh lena.' she showed finger to him and hit his nose badly.

He winced in pain,holding his nose. 'ahh pagal ho kya tum?'

'ha or ab na mujhse 6 feet ki duri pe raho.' she commands him with bossy attitude.

He gritted his teeth but decided to keep distance with this crazy girl. But not for so long. Suddenly train stopped with a jerk before station and both again falls down. This time she was on him. Soon whole train was under the remand. All chambers were checked by the ppl who stopped it. They are looking for someone. She scared and panic evident through her eyes. But before she ran away from there one man who carrying came there.

'Veerji aithhe aao. Idhar hi hai wo.' the boy came inside shout to told the others.

Hearing his voice three more man came there. All carrying swords in their hands,following by many men who are very huge in size. Both gulped hard seeing the view.

'wo ek min...' she said in trembling voice but they glared her dreadfully.

'chup koi awaz nahi. Ab jo b bolna hai daarji k samne bolna hai.' one having a heavy beared made her shut and dragged her along with him. 'lucky us munde nu v le k aa. Uska faisla b ab Daarji hi karenge.' he commands his brother to took the boy with her in the boggy.

His eyes popped out but he cant denied as having a weapons in their hands. So without showing tantrum he go with them. All settled in jeeps and ran from there.

Soon the row of jeep stood before a large haveli. All took both inside like they brought two criminals who having a hearing before judge. A heavy built man waring a pathani suit and turban sitting on a sofa mid of the hall and all standing enclosing him.

Both presented in front of him. 'Darji le aaye hai hum inko. Bhag rae the train se.' he showed both to that old man who was daarji and having hold on all lives.

He was glaring both and they trembled like a dry leaf. 'kon hai ye log? kaha phas gaya Maan beta.' He was thinking and scaring seeing all.
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What an fabulous concept 
Waiting for next 
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on new story 
Happy new year 
Awesome concept 
Loved it
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats for new story
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm startt maneet trapped
sangeeta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats for new story
maan to help karne chsla tha geet ki khud hi phass gaya ab i really loved it richu
continue soon
harman12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous start dear
maan kaha fas gaya