Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

THANKU SO MUCH FRIENDS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES..LOVE U ALL

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

( THANKU SHRUTHE DII FOR A LOVELY BANNER..LOVE U )

Geet got ready and  standing in front of te mirror , today she is feeling so special as she is going out as Maan ki gf, she want to look prefect,she stood in front of te mirror admiring her , she felt new today..she was glowing due to her love and thought how he confessed his love..she touch her lips where he bite her in te morning 

Geet : Rakshashan

Thinking abt they kiss a red cue formed on her cheek..last time she didt have time to feel as she was angry on him, but now she can feel still his lips linger on her..she   recollect how he claimed her lips and insert his tongue inside her  mouth, tasting her..she cant think any more and closed her face with her palm..

She applied more lip gloss to hide te bite..she then thought wat Maan would wear, she cant wait to see him..she checked herself one time and rush to his room..she just barge

Geet : Maan

Maan  was getting ready, he was standing in his jeans and vest..he know Geet said some thing abt family colour and today dress code white, she he took  white shirt..but stood still seeing his tsunami barging inside his room..

Maan : Geet wat is tis,

Geet : why , i cant cum to u room, don't forget soon tis will be my room

Maan : Geet im getting ready naa

Geet : hello mister from now forget to have privacy between us,she took te shirt from his hand, wat u going to wear tis, seeing his formal shirt, i know  u will do like tis, so only i came

Maan : why wat happen to tis shirt is nice

Geet : i don't want to look like ur daughter,

Maan : Geet

Geet : then wat i know u older than me, 5 years but changing urself little will make u young naa and u will look prefect for me

Maan got annoy with her words : u think im old

Geet  open his cupboard : of course , within three years u will became 30, uncle naa so

Maan : then why u want to marry tis uncle go and see a younger boy for urself

Geet  : Not bad idea, Maan frowned , she bite her cheeks inside her mouth, putting her hands on his shoulders, pinching his nose, how can i go leaving my maan, wat ever but ur mine naa,

Maan look at her and smile , he lean to kiss her, but Geet stop him

Geet : u just need a reason to kiss, now wear tis

Maan saw Geet is holding a white t-shirt:  t-shirt

Geet : why, staring at him,

Maan : ok oklike surrending to her, took te t-shirt and  wore it

Geet   corrected his collar: wow u look so cute Maan, pulling his cheeks

Maan : Geet only for girls they will say cute, for boys smart , hot

Geet : no u r my cutie, Maan sighed, ok now say me how i look

Maan look at her and mesmerised seeing her in white salwar: beautiful Geet

Geet : im  looking prefect for u

Maan  cupped her face, kissing her forehead : always

Geet :ok now comb ur hair

Maan stood in front of te mirror and started to comb his hair..Geet was just staring at him, no no in her langauge she is drooling him..Maan was looking at and smirking seeing her drooling

Maan : Geet wat u doing

Geet : drooling u

Maan smiled and put his colgne, spraying on his body

Geet  came near him and inhale his smell : wow chance less Maan u smelling yummy

Maan rolled his eyes hearing her wired words for him : do u want to   have, wearing his watch

Geet  : hmmm, Maan passed te bottle, No no not like tis, she suddenly hugged him making him startled

Maan groaned inwardly : geet

Geet : like tis, hugging  him to get his colgne smell on her,

Maan smile and hugged her more like crushing her  inside him..Geet broke te hug making him frown,

Geet smelling herself : wow i got ur smell, tapping his shoulder, y cutie

Maan : tis too bad Geet u can do wat ever u want but why for me so much restriction

Geet : coz ur my Mr naa, now cum lets go

(  LOVE U PRIYA DII..MUAH )

Trio waiting  for them, as soon they gaze went to Maaneet who descending down, Anni and Dadi were happy to see te scenes.. they were waiting for tis day only,atlast they wish came true..Maan came down and stood in front of Dadi, they bend to take blessings..Dadi had tears , she blessed them

Dadi : get all te happiness, she took kajol and placed behind  Maaneet, im waiting for tis day for years, Geet beta thanku for giving us our lost happiness

Geet felt overwhelmed seeing dadi ki tears , she hugged her

Geet : dadi don't spoil ur make up, wiping dadi ki tears

Anni too came and hugged Geet : im so happy Geet opps bhabhi

Geet frowned : anni dare u call me bhabhi, im not tat old ok

Anni : but then how i will call u

Geet : Geet is enough , im not tat old like ur bhai

Maan glared at her, Anni hugged  Maan

Anni : don't underestimate, now too lots of girls is standing out to get a glimpse of my bhai so be careful Geet

Maan kissed her hair : love u princess, smirking at GEET

Geet whispered to Maan :  did u forget wat i Said abt u seeing other girls, eyeing his lower part

Maan remember she was behind his ahem,at once he cleared his throat..all giggled seeing his pale face..

Dadi : im so happy tat atlast u knock  tis kallulinmangan

Geet smiled, MAAN glared at her like asking wat is it,Geet twisted her lips..all trance broked hearing their small sherni

Ayesha frowned: why nowadays u all forgetting im here, all giggled

Maan scooped her and kissed her cheeks : how can i forget my maa haan, Ayesha kissed his cheeks

All smiled at her nautanki, typical maa beti..

Geet : waise Anni where u  taking us

Anni shrugging her shoulders : i don't know Geet

Geet :wat u don't know don't forget its ur treat

Anni : bhai said he will give us treat

Geet : hmm then we will be going to some  boring place, Maan stare at her, don't give me a look ,

They were abt to move out, Geet stopped them

Geet : wait wait

Dadi : wat Geet did u forget some thing

Geet : dadi i want to capture tis moments , so can we take a phote,

Maan : why Geet we are not going for any party and we already went so many times wat so special  today

Geet : today we are going like a family and im too ur family ur Gf, so its special, from now on i want to capture all te moments

All look at her and felt happy seeing her so much happy..Maan cursed himself for making her cry by denying..if he would have accept his feelings long back, they would have not missed so many moments

(love u sumi..muah)

Geet called nakul and ask him to take a pic..Nakul felt happy to see them together..he thanked god for giving tis day..he  click te prefect family pic..

All settled in te car, Maan took te driving seat, he thought Geet will sit beside him, but frowned seeing her sitting in back along with dadi, Anni took te passenger seat next to him..Maan smile..he start te car..now and then he was staring at Geet and smiling, Geet too smile a him, but later she stare at him like asking him to drive properly..they eyes talk was not gone unnoticed by others..

Girls face at once fumed seeing te place Maan got them , all shooting draggers to him and he is  standing like a scarp goat in between them..he have booked te whole restaurant..he  know his womens don't like his idea, but today he was so happy,tat he  don't want to share tis moment with anyone..but seeing they burning gaze, he was gulping his saliva

Geet : how dare u Mr.khurana

Ayesha : i hate u appa

Anni : tis is too bad bhai

Maan look at dadi for her turn, but she turned her face in anger..Maan cleared his throat, and turn to see his BGS giggling at his plight, but his one look is enough to shut them all..te whole world fears him, but here he is standing like a school boy in front of his teacher after did a big mistake

Maan : today i don't want to share tis moment with any one,

All gave him a look and enter inside, MAAN sighed..Manager came and welcomed them..he took them to te place which was booked for them..te whole place was decorated. There was a banner welcum khuranas..inside too they were decorated with orchids..

Four womens were awe seeing te preparations..they really loved it but how can they accept they defeat and  leave Maan babu, they took birth to tease him naa..still giving glares to MAAN they seated in their chairs..they saw a big aquarium is placed..Ayesha , Geet ,Anni went to see tat..Ayesha was happy to see so many fishes..wen ever fish came near her, she clapped her hands in excitement 

They  were roaming admiring te decoration..Ayesha saw balloons and gestured Geet to take it..but Geet don't know she can take or not, before she proceed, Maan took te balloons and gave it to Ayesha

Ayesha : love u paa and run inside

Anni run behind her, Geet was abt to turn , but stopped wen Maan hold her hand..Geet look at him, he at once pulled her towards him,in a jerk she landed on his chest

Geet frowned : Maan, trying to free herself from his hold

Maan hugged her : hmm

Geet : leave me naa

Maan node no

Geet : some one will see

Maan : let them see, tat Te great MSK got his  girl

Geet  stop her struggle, placed her both hands on either side of his shoulder: wat happen to my Kallulimangan, today full of romantic mood

Maan : wat to do my MISTY ki asar

Geet : really, both stares and broke into smile, Geet lean on his chest..but soon Maan felt a tug in his pant..they broke te hug, Maan saw down to see his small sherni standing keeping her hands on her hips

Ayesha :  we all waiting there u romancing too bad paa..Geet giggled.. don't laugh, Geet at once closed her lips

Maan scooped her : ok meri maa we are cuming

Dadi saw them : were u went

Ayesha : they were romancing there

Dadi and Anni giggled

Geet : wat to do dadi my kallulimangan trying to be RSK

Anni : RSK

Geet : hmm, Romantic Singh Khurana

Girls were laughing but Maan glaring at Geet for giving him new new names..Geet saw te dishes, all were they favs

Geet : wow Maan u have order all our favs good keep it up my boy

Maan rolled his eyes seeing her nautankis..te waiter served them and left..all started to have they dinner..

Maan : dadi, i want to say some thing to u all

Dadi : wat Maan

Mana looking at everyone, he know they will feel sad: wo 2mor i have to go out of delhi for business issue, 

All face fell ,

Dadi : where u going MAAN

Maan : Mumbai

Geet : how many days

Maan : only one day

Geet  frowned : see dadi today only he confessed and became my officially BF , at once he is leaving me and going

Maan : Geet its very urgent, i will return in evening, like going to Kc , so wat is big deal

Geet didt say anything, Maan was staring at her

Ayesha : appa tis too bad, no one considering me as member of family, looking up, see babaji

All giggled seeing her cute pout..

Maan : wat happen baby

Ayesha : u going some where u have to inform me too naa

Maan :ok mera maa can i go

Ayesha kept her finger on her chin like thinking : ok u can go but cum early, like ordering him

Maan chuckled : ok maa, now have u dinner

Maan was happy to see his baby ki gestures,once there was a day all lost hope thinking his baby wont  talk, but today she is bossing him..wat else he want, a prefect family for him, only for him

Suddenly he felt some  thing on his thigh, he bend and saw Geet ki hand on his thigh making patterns..he nearly chocked..he look at her who pretending  like eating, Geet even though eating ,watching Maan thru her corner of eyes enjoying his plight..she want to tease him for leaving her

Maan was squirm like fish wen her palm was trancing up and down, like any time  her hand will touch his ahem..his fist tighten on te table, as she moved her hand in between his two thighs..Maan was looking at her and she was smirking at his expressions

Soon Maan ki expression changed into smirk, he at once locked her hand  between his two thighs , giving her a mischievous smirk..now its Geet ki turn to wriggle, she was pleading him to leave her hand thru her eyes..but he node no and continue his  eating

Geet murmured : kallulimangan

Dadi saw Geet is just sitting : Geet wat happen why u not eating

Anni : Dadi don't disturb te love birds , they were romancing

Hearing Anni ki words, Maan at once freed Geet's hands , Geet gave a glare to  him and them to anni

Geet : oh hello he is my BF i  have full rights to romance him

Anni :oh, but pls consider us too, bechares we will get spoiled, Geet frowned and they teasing each other..

Geet then took pics of everyone and ask Manger to take a pic of all..Maan look at his family  and their faces , he was blessed to see tis moment..he didt imagine they will get their happiness back, but all coz of Geet, now they living tis moment..but he missed Vicky, he know he is hiding some where, but where..MSK who can go any corner of tis world to get wat  he wants, but cant find his brother..shame on him..

Today he missed him so much, he is te one who was yearning to see my  life, my girl, but today, he don't know wat he is doing, how he is survieing..his eyes welled up, but he composed before any one see..but Dadi saw him and hold his hand like gesturing him..she too miss Vicky today, she wished they get him back soon

Maan look at Dadi and smile at her, Dadi smile..all had they dinner and  left to km

All girls settled in their big room to sleep, as Maan was having some pending work, he was working in his room..he finished and saw te time, it was past 12..he cant sleep..he want to see Geet and spend some time with her..it was very hectic day today,  morning they were fighting and then they confession, then all went out.. he didt get a chance to be with her for a min too..so he thought to see her once as 2mor whole day he will  miss her

He know all were sad abt his leaving but he had no other choice..its very imp..sighing he  went to te room and startled to see Geet place was empty..he checked te washroom, but it was open..he wonder where she went at tis time..he came out to check her room..to his surprise her room too was empty..he thought to check in te kitchen but suddenly he felt some one dashed him

Geet : ouch

Maan switch te lights and shock to see Geet standing rubbing her forehead

Geet : Maan u i thought  i hit on wall

Maan : wat u doing at tis time

Geet didt answer him, instead  she just dragged him out..Maan  wonder where she is taking him

Maan : Geet wat tis yar where u taking me

Geet just dragging him..Maan hold her and stop her

Maan : Geet first say me where u taking me and wat tis haan

Geet : Maan u wont cum without asking questions haan

Maan : Geet

Geet : ada kadavule (oh god ), MAAN Im not kidnapping u, anyhow u r not worth for tat so better cum

Maan : Geet don't forget im MSK, before he continues , Geet closed his mouth

Geet : enough of ur MSK ki story, now cum, she drag him

Maan sighed and followed, they reached to garden..Maan eyes widen in shock and surprise seeing te arrangement

(I THOUGHT TO POST NEXT PART TOO BUT I DIDT GET ENGLISH TRANSLATION FOR TIS SONG FRIENDS..

IM  SEARCHING,FRIENDS CAN U HELP ME)

PRECAP : KARTRE EN VASAL VANTHAI

NEXT PART : 124,PG - 105

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update haye maneet romance maan sgain booking hotel angry women but all spending time as family maan missing vicky geet dragging maan but where
Edited by tamanna1391 - 9 years ago
huma12. thumbnail

Edited by huma12. - 9 years ago
huma12. thumbnail
awsssmmm update nia dear👏
Love you very Much😆
Edited by huma12. - 9 years ago
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
all pictures all lovely

continue soon
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally all their tu tu mein mein over.
And their silent treatment, patofying and manofying session over.

And finally its family time and full-filled moments.

Everyone is happy and enjoying their time.

In all this Maan is missing Vicky.

Awesome chapter.
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
nice part akka
geet is feelng fresh nd sm changes in her all thanx 2 her BF😉
as usual she went 2 maan's room nd made him 2 wear her choice dress👍🏼
geet hugd maan bt when maan askd y all rules on him she said dat he is MR😕
daadi nd annie were happy 2 dem nd ayesha was angry as she didnt get any attention😛
nd maan got again dhamki 4m geet😆
geet askd nakul 2 take their pic nd maan was overwhelmed by dis gesture 😃 
all went 2 d place were maan wants 2 gv dem treat as usual der were only 4 members😳
all were enjoyng their food nd maaneet's naughty business was gong on☺️
maan tld dat he is gong 2 mumbai all were sad bt he tld dat he ill be back at evng😎
maan nd daadi were missng vicky bt dey controld their feelngs😭
maan finishd his wrk nd he wantd 2 c geet bt she was nt in her room😲
geet took maan wit her nd seeng d surprise he was shockd😳
waitng 4 d nxt part akka update soon
Edited by mishtypie - 9 years ago