Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

Finally you are going to update this story! Nalayak!

Saiyyu, Is this a hint that update is coming?????
lazyleaves thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lazyleaves thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lazyleaves thumbnail

lazyleaves thumbnail
[MEMBSERSONLY]

Scroll up for (C)

(D)

Payal gave a bright smile to Akash as she walked down the steps dressed as a bride. She hadn't insisted on a marriage considering that they were already living like a married couple. But Akash had been adamant and had wanted to get married to her as soon as possible. Payal wouldn't deny being extremely scared to come back to India. She hadn't been in touch with anyone since the past two years. She had been dying to speak to Khushi but she never voiced her wish to Akash. She had wanted to share Khushi's sorrow over Garima's death but she had restrained herself from making that request to Akash. She had gotten more than what she deserved...

When she had come back to India and to his home, she had found all her fears to be baseless. Akash had been very secretive and hadn't told her that everything back at home was extremely peaceful and harmonious. She had finally met Khushi who had looked so radiant and blissful. The two had cried to their heart's content while they still stood at the threshold. But the most joyous moment for Payal was when she met Aahil and Amayra and when they addressed her as Maasi'. Khushi had already trained them in doing so and they were excited to meet this new person.

Payal did take some time in getting used to the family around her, especially Manorama. But they had been nothing but kind towards her and enthusiastic towards the wedding. Often, they left the two sisters alone so that they could catch up on the lost time. Payal could see the pride in Khushi's eyes when Payal spoke in fluent English and could write both Hindi and English well.

"You are my guru, Khushi" Payal had confessed to her a night before her wedding. Khushi had dismissed that whole thing, feeling embarrassed. Payal had, on the same night, consoled her about her mother's death. Khushi knew that she was referring to Garima but in her heart, Khushi only thought about the photograph of her mother, Sherly. It was only then that Khushi came to know that Garima was dead and not so surprisingly, she didn't care. She was only glad about the fact that the evil people had left their lives and they were finally surrounded only by the good ones.

As Payal finally reached the mandap, she could see both Arnav and Khushi struggling to keep Aahil and Amayra away from the fire - both had been too fascinated for their own good.

When Aman came forward to place her hand in Akash's during kanyaadan and kissed her on her forehead, she felt happier than ever before. She was pleased to know that she had a living blood relative. If only she knew the truth...but she need not know the truth...

Aman stood next to Arnav watching the two sisters laughing and smiling post the wedding.

"I heard about Shashi...I don't pity him though...he has earned it..." Aman spoke in a low voice, fisting his palm in anger.

"I wish he knew what was happening to him like Garima does..." Arnav expressed his discontent towards fate.

"Garima deserves worse than that. Why did you tell her about Payal? She should just rot in the place she is with the thought that she has lost her daughter forever..." Aman spoke through gritted teeth.

"No Aman. Just wait and watch...By the way, do you know what happened of Madhumati? I tried tracing her but came up with nothing"

"She was ridden over by a truck" Aman informed, not looking at Arnav making him suspicious.

"How do you know that?" Arnav asked.

"I told you that I am not a good person" Aman looked at Arnav with remorseless eyes while Arnav looked away from him, pretending that he was never privy to that information. Just then he got a call from the head of the security guard on his phone and he quickly answered it.

"Call the police. The matter doesn't concern us...Just move the body away from our gate"

"What happened?" Aman questioned, now worried having heard the conversation.

"I am not a good person either" Arnav stared back at him with solemn eyes and then looked back at Khushi who was now teasing Akash, asking him for money for stealing his shoes.

It is for God to punish wicked people; we should learn to forgive.'

'No, God won't have the satisfaction that I shall'#

He pushed her bare front against the glass wall of the shower stall, her wet body marring the condensation on the glass as the steam from the hot shower and their love making filled their shower stall. She turned around in the confines of his arms with a naughty smile on her face and playfully pushed him to the other wall, now trapping him. She pulled his face down to kiss his mouth passionately while he roamed his hands over her back, moving her long hair away so that he could touch the bare skin unhindered.

Suddenly, she stopped kissing him and looking at him seriously in the eye asked, "Will you please make love to me?"

With a smile, he answered "With pleasure"

He lifted both her legs, hooking them around his waist and swiftly turned them around so that her back was now to the wall. When he was about to enter her, she stopped him abruptly. While not breaking away from his questioning gaze, she stretched her hand towards one of the glass counters and offered a packet to him.

"Do we want another Aahil and Amayra right away?" Khushi asked while he looked between her and the packet.

"No, not right now. May be in the future" he smiled at her and then added "This definitely is the safest method we can choose. I am happy that you do take care of your health now"

Instead of unwrapping her legs from around his waist, he hoisted her further up against him and walked out of the shower stall towards the bath tub. He quickly turned on all the taps and then gently placed Khushi inside.

Before entering the tub, he exclaimed "We need to re-explore a lot and discover new things too"

"Make up for the time lost..." she glumly added as she moved towards him, sitting on his lap.

"Nope! Make out during the limited time we have..." he mischievously answered and started kissing her to demonstrate what he just said.

An hour later, Khushi sat on the dressing table chair drying her hair while Arnav did the same standing behind her. They watched each other through the mirror, each occupied with their own thoughts. When he made love to her, he had expected her to say his name but she didn't. When he told her that he loves her, he had expected her to say that she loves him too. But like old times, she had replied with a dazzling, delightful smile of hers and had then kissed him.

They had made love to each other after a very long time...may be she needs some more time...Arnav thought while smiling down at Khushi. He was about to bend down and give her a kiss in promise that he would always be with her no matter what when their kids barged inside their room, calling out to Khushi.

"Mamma!""Mamma!" both screamed together and then when they noticed their father too in the room they called out to him too "Papa!" "Papa"

Aahil and Amayra had just returned from preschool with Aahil dressed in a pair of blue shorts and a yellow t-shirt bearing the school logo and Amayra dressed similarly albeit in a blue pleated skirt.

"He pushed me today. Scold him" Amayra immediately complained about her brother.

"She ate my chocolate. Scold her" Aahil wasn't forgoing his chance to share his grievances either.

"How about getting changed quickly so that we can play in the pool with Papa?" Khushi offered them both.

"Me first!" "Me first!" both shouted as they headed towards their parents' bathroom.

"Time for another shower?" Arnav smirked at her.

"Yeah I think so...But you won't be spared either" Khushi warned him as she walked inside the bathroom while he moved towards the poolside to throw in a few toys for them.

Soon both Aahil and Amayra were taken in to the pool, dressed in their swimming trunks, splashing and splaying water at Arnav while Khushi sat at the edge of the pool watching them. It was only a while later that he realized that Khushi was looking at him. He glanced in her direction to find her staring at him in that unnerving way again.

No! Khushi, no. Please don't...

He was unconsciously shaking his head in her direction with fear in his eyes when she lifted her hands and fisted them gently over her heart. He stopped short observing her. She wanted to tell him something.

She then pointed towards him with her pinky finger and then bent her middle and ring finger towards her palm, making a sign.

I Love You

She just said it! She had just confessed her love for him.

He didn't even realize that he was grinning while looking at her with so much love. She returned his look with only pure love and admiration in her eyes. She slowly entered the pool, making her children and him happy.

"Mamma! Mamma!" they hugged her the moment she came near touching distance.

"Mamma, loves you both a lot" Khushi lifted them both in her arms, kissing them one by one and getting kissed in return while Arnav watched on. He waded towards them and took them in a big hug and said "Papa too loves you both"

I love you too' Arnav mouthed to Khushi.

"I love you more" Khushi finally verbally confessed. They both wanted to kiss each other then and there but restrained themselves in the presence of their children. Their kiss could wait; memontarily.

When they stepped out of the pool, Arnav asked her "Are you game for shower number 4?"

She nodded in reply and asked him to go ahead while she would join him later.

Khushi watched him go inside the bathroom with their kids who were almost dozing off. She then looked up and remembered a sentence that she had read somewhere

And whatever affliction befalls you, it is on account of what your hands have wrought, and (yet) He pardons most (of your faults)'##

"Thank You for forgiving me"

"It was high time that they sent him to a mental home already. I couldn't take his screams anymore!" one of the prisoners voiced to the other.

"Yes and the violence he displayed was getting out of hand too" he made a face.

"You know I heard that he was some big-shot secretive criminal cum smuggler" a third prisoner informed from the jail across theirs.

"Thank God, I am not in his place..." the first one kissed the holy locket around his neck while others nodded in agreement.

"Hey you! Clean this sh*t up!" the burly fellow commanded, standing outside a doorless toilet in the prison.

"Do you know who I am? I am a lawyer! Do you get it? I am not going to clean that!" he spat.

"Ha ha ha. Did you hear that?" the burly man looked at his gang while his belly moved as he laughed "...a lawyer inside a jail. What a joke! Did you lose your own case!? Ha ha ha"

"Shut up!" he fisted his palms in rage, ready to break that man's face if he spoke any more.

"Reduce the volume of your stupid mouth! Now let us see how a lawyer cleans a toilet. Go clean it! NOW!" the burly man commanded and was about to tell him off some more for defying him when he charged towards him and punched him in the face.

Wiping off the blood from his mouth, he stood up and commanded his gang "Beat him up until he listens to me! Make him bleed!"

That was enough for his men to beat up the man until he fell before the toilet in a heap. He extended a shaking hand towards a plastic mug to wipe off the shit just left by the burly man...

Why don't I die?' she thought once again.

Her journey towards Shantivan was the most difficult one. Just when she had thought that she would be able to see her daughter finally, her body had given up and she had fainted before the gate. They had thought that she was dead and was handed over to the police. But they had soon found out that she was alive. She was neither able to tell them where she previously lived nor whom she wanted to meet. She was tongue-tied. No matter how many times she tried to speak, she would only end up garbling.

She hated the place she was currently in. The old age home that had earlier taken her in took care of all her needs but this place was a complete contrast to it. However, she did not mind that. What disturbed her was the fact that despite living in the worse of conditions, her body refused to die.

She often felt Death very close to her but it never took her. She often felt that she was being punished - like someone was pouring water before her but her parched tongue was not able to reach it.

Death doesn't come but life is taken away.

God is not finished with me yet###

# Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

## Holy Quran 42:30

### Phillippians (The New Testament) 1:6

Picture Credit: Google/Uploader

This update is dedicated to canapoem ❀️ A very happy birthday to you β­οΈπŸ€—πŸ‘

This brings us to an end of this story. I hope you liked how it ended and if you find any loopholes then let me know - I am only human 😊

Clarification:

Khushi and Payal were almost 4 when they were swapped. They do not have most of the memories of that time and over the years, they both forgot about the past. LIke, I don't even remember how my first school looked like :)

A few 'Fun' facts about this story

1. My sister Rasgulla_sp hated 'Revenge'. She has proofread every update reluctantly πŸ˜†

2. Each quote in the beginning of the update hasn't been taken from any source. They have been either created by Rasgulla_sp or me πŸ˜›

3. This last chapter is thrice the size of my SS 'Destroyed' 😳

4. I have tried, for the first time, to keep this story as far away from the show as possible and yet keep it in sync with the show. I think I sound kind of confusing here...Sorry πŸ˜•

5. I had always wanted to write a story on the fourth promo and this was it's result πŸ˜‰

6. This is probably my most irregularly updated story, ever! At one point in time, I used to update THREE stories once a week/10 days. I think LU will break Revenge's record 😭

If you are reading this then thank you so much for surviving till the end. Thank you to all those who silently read this story, only 'Liked', commented, spammed, discussed, made banners, posted poems, quotes and images for the whole or part of this story.

Love you :*

P.S. Skiran, I miss you a lot today

Edited by lazyleaves - 9 years ago
sman thumbnail
maiii

I literally pictured 2 kids kneeling down after reading "Khushi quickly rubbed her face off the tears and turned back to see Lavanya standing at the doorway with Aahil and Amayra on their hands and knees on the floor of the doorway."

amazing update Lazy..I will finish reading entire update aaram se and come back..

have a fun vacation

Absolutely loved the end. Kushi found her mother and uncle. Shashi has a miserable life he deserves in jail, Garima is living in hell , Payal got married..superb ending Lazy (btw I loved that "mai lazy, thodi si crazy:-)
and the adorable kids, muaahhh..
I loved the twist in Kushi's mom's story..she deserved a closure on that front..Arnav is a amazing husband and lover..
will miss this story a lot..you kept us on our toes till the end..!! hats off..

Love you..
Shailaja
Edited by sman - 9 years ago
Frozenfire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story !! Awesome ending!! Totally loved it
Will miss this story😭
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zehra, thank you for the birthday wish and the best gift an Arshi fan can ask for.πŸ€—

I am sorry that I did not comment much on your earlier update but I promise I have stalked this thread very often for any news from your end. 

I dont even know what to comment on such a story which is written with so much perfection.

I bow down in silence Zee, for your story, your writing skills, your imagination, your visualization of the characters and the whole set up, your execution, and everything else about this story.

Today I proudly say that this is indeed one of the best stories I have ever read on Arshi and I am more proud that I found a good friend in  you.

Thanks Zee for giving  us such a wonderful story and I am sure like me, for many readers, this story will always be etched in their hearts permanently.

KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Res
Finally commenting after sooo long , sorry
Phew!!! Finally finished reading the update 
And my my it was looong but loved every bit of this update and the whole story
Hats off to you, I must say for writing such an awesome story 
Beautifully written 
Just loved it 
Thank you so much for this lovely arhi story 
Shukriya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by KtotheM - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ahhh guilty were punished
and so many secrets came to light too
for instance aman being khushi's mama
never as is usual see that coming
now wonder aman is feeling so guilty
he almost sent her to her death
and he wasnt able to protect his sister from that kameena jija of his
well aman never knew naa
or else am sure he would have interfered
ahhh i feel for payal and khushi
the two girls who lost their childhood
and for what
revenge that wasnt theirs either
good that arnav told garima about her daughter being alive
but she never got to meet her
good that payal doesnt know about her mother
why break her more right
garima and that shyam they deserved what came to them
using innocent people and this is what happens
after all karma bites dont it
and thats what happened
they deserved what happened to them
so neither is garima alive nor is she dying
this is her punishment
ahhh khushi with the kids cute
is it just me or with them she herself becomes a kid
living her childhood that she was denied via them
she didnt know how to be with her babies
but all that was taken care of
after all she is a mother
some things come to you naturally
and no need for any training
the kids adored her
more than their dad at times
well that isnt surprising
she tried to leave so many times again
and that scared him
that one fear didnt let him be
but he got over it
ahhh she came to know of the truth
that she wasnt khushi
and what garima did
no khushi would never have done what garima did
and yes nani is right that makes her a better mother and person
wow he found abut her real mother
she still kept the distance with him though
and he couldnt fully forgive her as she herself hadnt
funny thing is khushi herself didnt know how much she loved arnav
no wonder before doing anything big she wanted to have some good memories of him
to last her till her end
glad that end never came to be
and she gave herself and them a chance
no longer taking the blame for all this
as other who were much wiser than her were responsible
wow when you give us a update it sure makes up for lost time dear
am glad this was the end to it
evil were punished and those who were innocent had their new life
what an ending dear wow
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago