Posted: 9 years ago

THANKU FRIENDS FOR UR LOVELY COMMENT AND LIKES..LOVE U ALL

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

(THANKU SHRUTHE DIDI FOR A LOVELY

BEAUTIFUL  BANNER)

Maan  want to bang his head, he was  a biggest fool not to notice anything but how can he accept it, after all he is  MSK

Maan: but u have to get punishment ,with a naught grin

Geet : punishment, raising her eyebrows

Maan : for making me restless and worried thinking tat i  hurt u

Geet : u deserve it naa

Maan : do u know how i felt seeing u with tat creature ,

Geet cupped his face : how can u think like tat Maan, Maan saw her seriousness but soon it turned into mischief , all Indians are my brothers expect , MAAN  look at her, expect My Guru and now My Maan, with naughty smirk (tis is my dialogue)

Maan glared : dare u say his name

Geet : dare u stop me, my Guru,

Maan :wat ever but u have to get ur  punishment

Geet : leave me u cant touch me, , 

Maan  ignored her and lean more on her like pouting his lips to kiss her..Geet was startled and smack his  lips with her palm..Maan frowned , but still he lean on her..Geet  pushed  him  and started to hit him..Maan tried to stop her but she was smacking him on his arms on his biceps, his chest and his cheeks..

Maan : Geet stop it yar

Geet : no no no

Maan  hold her both hands to stop her , Geet was wriggling to free herself, Maan  left her hands and pushed her on te bed and hover on her ..Geet was startled and gapping at him, he was locking her underneath him..

Both were panting heavily after they fight, Geet  chest was going up and down, touching his hard chest making him jolt..Maan  gaze automatically moved to her chest..he was aroused seeing her and feeling her scent ..already he was so aroused with te kiss but damn she spoiled it but now having her tis much close he  is losing his control

Geet look at his gaze and moved where he is looking, wen she realize he is shamlessly watching her chest, she got angry and hit his thigh with her kneel, breaking his trance..

Maan frowned : Geet

Geet :wat u doing, with glare

Maan smirk : im drooling u, Geet gapped at him, why only u have rights to drool on me,

Geet : leave me

Maan : no , he hover on her like hungry lion, Maan was half lying on her..Geet was startled to see his intense gaze, she kept her hands on his chest to stop him

Geet : Maan, came as a whisper, still pushing him

Maan  didt budge, but he in return took her  both her hands and pinned it above her  head..Geet was shocked and squirm, as his body is pressing her  body

Geet : leave me, u errumai madu ( buffalo), yanai (elephant), panni (pig ), eznthurudaa(get up man),

But her words struck in her throat , wen she saw Maan eyes was  moving to her eyes and then her lips.. Maan care damn abt her wriggling and    close te distance between their faces , his breath was fanning  making her shiver

Geet moaned : Maan

Maan was not in sense to notice anything, at first he want to tease her, but having her tis much close and seeing her shivering lips, he cant control and want to taste her once again..Geet was startled to see his eyes which was dark with intense..she cant bear te heat radiating from his body , her body was jolted with his closeness

Their warm breath burning they soul..he  was abt to touch her lips, Geet turned her face and his lips landed on her soft cheeks..he frowned but didt take his lips instead started to linger his lips on her soft cheeks, moving up and down, making her toes curled

Geet was moaning his name: Maan, which came as a whispher,

Maan one hand went to hold his waist and other hand which was holding her hands let it free and entangled his fingers with her, like locking her fist with his..Geet  one hand came down and hold his bare biceps and digged her nails , which  encouraged him to proceed further

Maan lips started to give butterfly kisses on her cheeks moving up and down, Geet  felt some thing twisting in her stomach and she curled her toes , her  whole body is squirming under him..Maan too aroused to  extreme..both lost they sense, Maan was pressing more on her to feel her softness almost rubbing her body with his, his lips was lingering on her cheeks.

Geet know she is losing herself, she didt mind to give herself to her Maan, wen she started to realize her feelings from tat day she know she belongs to him..but wat bothers her was how dare he will kiss without a proper propose..he just said i love in rude way and trying to be close with her

No way she will let him tat easily..she want to tease him , suddenly a naughty thought came in her mind

Geet : ah ah ah, she screamed breaking Maan  trance

Maan stop his kiss and raised himself : wat happen,

He  was worried thinking he hurt her , as he know she cant bear his harshness..Geet pouted and look at him..Maan cursed himself and got up..Maan saw Geet who was struggling to get up..he extend his  hand to help her

Geet saw his hand and him, she know he was feeling guilty but she wont leave tat easily..she placed her hand on his, before he  hold it, she pulled him and he fall on te bed, making him startled

Maan : Geet

Geet lye on his chest : kallulimangan

Maan frowned and turn his face : why Geet i cant kiss u

Geet : no, Maan look at her, BSK, u can be te great MSK, but before getting licence u want to drive its too bad

Maan : lience

Geet : haan, our marriage , leave it atleast u have to get LLR

Maan confused with her wired words : LLR

Geet : our engagement, Maan look at her, no eng no proper propose directly u want to kiss,

Maan  thought she mistook him but hearing her words , he got relief and smile at her: so i cant kiss u

Geet : no, u didt propose , i still have doubt u love me or in ur anger u said tat words,with a pout

Maan  chuckled seeing her nautanki: u want me to prove

Geet node yes , Maan was abt to pin her down , before  Geet sense his intention and pushed him

Geet : not like tis a proper romantic propose like My Guru arrange for his Drasti , till then u cant  kiss me, touching is allowed

Maan rolled his eyes hearing her Guru craziness: if i wont agree, like daring her

Geet look at him: then i will leave to Chennai  and stay there till our wedding, with  a smirk

Maan was shocked : Geet u r threaten me me MSK

Geet : wat u u MSK, u r ISK

Maan rolled his eyes : Geet from where u get all tis wired names

Geet : seeing u automatically cuming, u  looking like one

Geet kissed his heart and hugged him..

Maan : Geet tis so bad, tis restriction is only for me not for u

Geet : only i have rights to break te rule

Maan smiled and hugged her..but they trance was broken hearing some one calling them, both look at te person and straighten themselves seeing they  baby sherni staring at them

Geet : kutty

Ayesha : im katti with u, Geet frowned

Maan :baby wat happen

Ayesha : im katti with u too

Geet : why kutty

Ayesha : U both don't talk with me, i hate u both, crossing her hands over her chest giving khurana ki glare

(love u sam..thanku)

Maaneet chuckled seeing her cute gesture..Maan scooped and carried her to te bed and made her sit on his lap, Geet hold her cheeks

Geet : why my kutty is anger on us

Ayesha climbed to Geet : u didt say me tat Appa said I LOVE U to u

Geet  pouted : but ur appa didt say I LOVE U naa

Maan : Geet don't lie i said

Geet : tat was in anger but u didt say in romantic way naa

Maan : im like tat only

Geet mimick him : im like tat only

Maan gritted his teeth: Geet

Ayesha tap her head : u both stop ur fight, both look at her

Ayesha : maa u will get married soon naa, Geet node her head yes ,wow she clapped her hands in excitement, then i will put mehendi

Geet kissed her hair seeing her happiness

Ayesha : maa i want  to write Guru name in my  hand, wow she was so excited

Geet open her mouth like O, and look at  Maan who was glaring at her and ready to pounce on her , for teaching stupid things to his baby

Maan gritted his teeth :  Geet

Geet took Ayesha : i don't know anything, carrying Ayesha she rush out before he pounce on her

Maan sighed and smiled , he felt content after long time..his heart felt light..he thought to fulfill her wish, but before tat he have to do one more thing..

Geet was fissing inside her cupboard to get a dress as all are going out to enjoy and she want  all to wear same colour to look  as one family..suddenly a pair of hands snake around her waist making her jump in fear

Geet saw Maan holding her heart : omg Maan u scared me, i thought some one,

Maan frowned : some one,who is tat, who  have tat much dare to touch u wen  im there

Geet twisted her lips and stare at him : enough now leave , she turn to search something to wear

Maan again hug her back : Geet  im still  angry

Geet : Maan first say me wen u r not  angry , any how i don't have time for all tis, we are going out, later if i have time i will think abt it, now leave, snapping him

Maan  frowned : Geet

Geet  look at him, turning her face as he was hugging her : ok ok, now say why u angry

Maan : Geet how can u leave tis job , im really scared for a sec thinking u will  leave

Geet turn to  face him, and sense his restless: Maan

Maan hold her hand : do u know wat went thru me thinking u will leave me, without u Im nothing Geet...Maan is incomplete without his Geet..pls next time if u r angry  punish me , hit me shout at me, but pls dont think to leave me , his throat chocked

Geet was stunned with his words ,her eyes welled,  she hug him, like soothing his heart , Maan hold her tight..both stood for some time..they body glue to each other, they soul feeling content with each other

Geet: Maan do u really think ur Geet will leave her MAAN and go

Maan broke te hug and look at her

Geet  smacking his  heart :how can u think like tat..if i want i could i have left u long back...rather than bearing all ur nautanki..u know no one can control me, tat time too u didt realize  why i bearing ur nautanki..

Maan stare at her, yes she is correct if she want she would have left long back.. he know no one can stop her,wat ever she wants she will do..in her each gesture she have proved , even in her anger she stayed with him, tat atleast he would have realize

Geet saw  Maan ki each expression and know wat he is thinking, she kissed his heart breaking his thought

Geet : i too cant live without u Maan, without her Maan Geet is incomplete..

Maan stare at her and her each words pouring his heart like water soothing his sense..he just hugged her hiding her inside in his embrace..Geet too hugged him..both stood for some time..

Geet look at him : waise if Geet plan some thing it wont flop, resting her hands on his either shoulders, Maan raised his eyebrows, see now Mr.Msk ,  became my deewani

Maan :  don't fly too much  , wat if i didt react , wat would have happen, tat cartoon,clenching his teeth

Geet : i know my plan wont flop, Maan look at her,i know Man's psychology

Maan : Man's psycology

Geet : tat he can see any girl and can drool also, but wen his girl see some one nor  other see his girl, they  will get Jealous, so i used it..Maan stare at her.i know abt u Maan, u cant bear  to see me with dev even though he is ur friend, then how cum u will bear to see me with some  one, with a naughty smirk

Maan : so after knowing u were teasing  me, bringing her close to him

Geet : first i don't know tat u were feeling jealous but later i found and started to rub tat side, but i have to see ur fuming omg JSK,pulling his cheeks

Geet ; so i  know hearing my name with some u will burst ur feelings and see u did it

Maan pulled her close to him: again u try to  tease me like tis, u will see MSK

Geet : again if u try to shut urself i will do , twisting her nose high

Geet :  i became 100 % sure tat u r no: 1 Buddhu, tat is BSK , how many times u came to my room Maan,Maan look at her  with confused.. after tat family party night, u often cum to my room, to say GM, GA, GE OR GN..for taking me to gym, u didt leave  a single sec without annoying me, but u didt notice anything ,if atleats once u have  if u would have, u have known tat  how much ur Geet loves u

Maan : why wat happen to ur room

Geet tap his head : bsk, now at least see

Maan  turn and saw her room, then he notice she still had his  photes hanging on te wall..he was shock and stunned. all pics are same as  he saw tat day..nothing changed ..he was gasping like fool thinking he didt notice all tis before itself..Geet was giggling seeing his face

Geet : now u say u r no: 1 fool naa

Maan node his head like yes

Geet : ok now leave , i have to get ready, u too go and get ready,pushing him

Maan : i didt say im cuming, he thought she will pacifly him

Geet  look at him : ok then u stay in home and we all are going and she turn 

Geet : hmm Maan

Maan : hmm

Geet : Maan give me ur card

Maan frowned : u don't want me but want my card

Geet : why i need u, for shopping ur card is enough, biting her cheeks inside her mouth

Maan: wen MSK is there no need of tis cards,his name is enough,with a smirk

Geet : wow then marry me soon Maan,

Maan was stunned with her words, and stare at her: wat

Geet : atleast eng, then i will became MRS.GMSK, , then me too don't need tis card, i can buy anything and send te bill to u, wow

Maan was happy hearing her addressing herself as GMSK, his heart was jumping in happiness but seeing  her attitude, how can he be quite, as he have te full copy right of attitude..so  he want to tease her: all cant be MSK,with a teasing smile

Geet : yes but same time all cant be GMSK, where te great MSK itself bowing in front of her, if u marry me , te whole world cums under me , wow how dreamy

Maan : attitude

Geet smirk, raising her invisible colar:  yes i have  to be naa, atleast have to be  half of ur attitude, after all im  going to be Mrs.GMSK

Maan was annoyed and glaring at her glare at her, Geet pinch his nose..side hugging him, kissing his shoulder

Geet : i know u r not angry but don't  show tis attitude to me, now get ready

Maan : where u planning to go

Geet : movie and restaurant

Maan  frowned : movie

Geet : hmm katthi

Maan : no way, he know she will just lost in te movie, we will go some other time, now only restaurant

Geet pout : hmmm

Maan :pls Geet , next time we will go, now i want to enjoy with u all, tat three hours u will be busy in ur movie forgetting me

Geet look at him : ok ok, 

Maan  pulled her and kissed her nose : I LOVE U Geet, and hugged her

Geet : hmm, and kissing his heart

Maan : Geet say naa, he was actually missing her I love so much from her lips

Geet : wat Maan , playing with his shirt  buttons

Maan : say I LOVE U naa

Geet : no,

Maan : why

Geet : no no i wont , i said for so many times , now ur turn

Maan : im ready to say til my last breath,Geet at once  closed his mouth, nodding no

Geet : Idiot if u say next time naa i will divorce u,with a glare

Maan kissed her fingers which  was placed on his lips , making her jolt..Maan sense her blush  and smile at her..

Geet : waise u still didt propose me officially , so  i wont say it

Maan : Geet i proposed for two times with kiss too, still u want a proper confession

Geet look at his naughty eyes and smack his heart : wat ever i want a proper thing which they show in movies

Maan rolled his eyes : u and ur craziness for movies

Maan frowned ,  Geet look at him

Geet : my chella kutty (sweet heart), buji kutty ( sona,dear) thanga kutty (thangam means gold but we will pacifly with tis words), leave naa , she kissed his cheeks , now fine

Maan grinned widely : more than and he left, but heard her saying him to wear white t-shirt

(love u envi dii..muah)

PRECAP: DINNER..NIGHT OUT IN..

NEXT PART: 123, PG - 96

friends i will have so many  love scenes before they eng and marriage..so i wont hurry with they marriage..and abt vicky u will soon get him..till now u all seen they individual love, geet's love and my maan's love..now u will see MAANEET'S LOVE..

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update, lvd it.
Waiting
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
superb😊
continue soon