Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Aeh Wow...

What a nice story...
I just came through it yesterday n i started reading the chapters...
Must say, AMAZING...
And guess what, my name is Riya too...
So i m liking this story more...
AWESOME yaar...
I just simply loved it!!!!!!!!
Pls pm me when u update... PLZZZ...

Hi Riya 
Thank you so much for your kind words 😊 
Have added you on my PM list and adding you on my buddy list, easier to send you a PM that way 
happy reading
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

It was awesome..
Loved it..
Continue soon

Thank you so much 😊
hope you enjoy the rest 
Sim 
Zainedil thumbnail

Hope you all had fun Holidays, may the festive season fill your heart with warmth of love 

Here is the next update, please if you read this and liked it do post your comments. I look forward to hear your comments and criticisms too.

This one is an overtly emotional one and a bit extra long one, hope you all like it 

Chapter 6

Forbidden Words ...

You want to do what ...screamed Suraiya...the whole Barkat Villa was filled with silence, an engulfing one...

Mom mai Aaliya koh is ghar par wapas le aana chahta hu...usse humari zaroorat hai ...

Aur mujhe ...Zain... Suraiyas eyes pierced his heart.

Here stood a women whom he loved immensely. After Osmans death she was the pillar of Barkat villa, she was his smile... one of the reason of his existence, but Aaliya was his heartbeat and he was suffocating every day without her ...

Mom mai jaanta hu aap us police station ki khaufnaak raat koh kabhi bhi apne zahem se nahi nikal payegi , aur na hi mai aapko sab kuch bhoolne koh keh raha hu...Par aap mere yakeen par toh yakeen rakh sakti hai na ...his voice was mixed with hope ... a hope that  she might listen to his heart ...atleast once ...

He went close to her and held her hand, those gentle hands that had nursed him, caressed him with all the love. He gently kissed her hand ...

Mom maine shayad bahut galat kiya hai uske saath ...peechle ek saal se pagalon ki tarah dhoondh raha tha ...aur aaj who mujhe aise mili hai ...jaise koi anjaani si tasveer...

Usse kuch bhi yaad nahi hai ...na koi baat no koi shaqal...toh phir kaise nafrat ....his tears fell on Suraiyas hands ...Usse aise halat mai lekar aanewala sirf mai hu ...who meri zimaadri hai ... aur mai itna khudgarz nahi ban sakta hu...please Mom

Tumhare koi rishta nahi hai uske saath ...bhool na mat Zain ...Fahad interrupted ...

Par Dad ka toh hai ...unki sabse ajeez rishton mei se hai ...kya hum dad ke khatir itnasa nahi kar sakte...bhai ...Zains talk was breaking Fahads compulsions... he too loved Aaliya but the past was too painful and his moms hatred too strong ...

Apart from Zain the only person in the room who wanted Aaliya back was Nafisa ...Her regret was beyond words, being snubbed by Zain and living in her own repenting world , she was initially devastated to know all the things Aaliya had to face ...but she was still quiet...she had to be here to support Aaliya, get her memory back...and the day it happens she had decided to own up and walk out of this house...but right now Zain and Aaliya both needed her ...

Zain mai tumhara dard samjhta hu...par Mom ...she will never be able to move on and you know that ...Bhai please ek baar mere liye ...Fahad looked down unable to meet his younger brothers blazing eyes...

Agar use theek karne ke itna hi shaukh hai toh use Shabana aur Ghulam ke ghar rehne do ...mere ghar par nahi ...she spat the words ... aur kya pata shayad who khabhi thhek na ho...a wish Suraiya secretly wished in her heart now ...

Mai phoops aur phupha koh abhi kuch nahi batana chahta hu, Aaliya ne jab mujhe choda toh unhe bhi choda tha... Aaliya ke saath joh bhi hua isme hum dono ki galati hai ... aur ek baar uski yaad dash wapis aayegi toh mai use unke paas wapis bhej doonga...Aage joh bhi hoga who Aaliya ka faisla hoga ...the restlessness and fear of his actions were evident on Suraiyas face ...

Theek hai Zain ...Fahad said ...sirf tumhare khatir mai tayaar hu....Zain smiled for the first time in two days ...he held Fahads hand and hugged him tightly. It was a mini battle won ...a small small victory in his difficult world...

He looked with eyes that had hopes and love filled to the brim...towards Suraiya ...and kneeled next to her , she was sitting in Osmans black chair ...Theek hai Zain she said ..

Zains happiness had no bounds, his heart crazily leapt and his mind was going insane...was this all true...did his mom actually say a yes ...he wanted to hold on to this moment ...like a small child holding a valuable candy ...his thoughts of excitement were running wild and scattered all across ...when he heard her talk again ...

Theek hai ...tum use la sakte ho ...par tumhe hum dono se sirf ek ke saath rishta nhibhana padega ...ya toh tum mere bete banker raho ya uske ......her words broke off...and so did Zains hope...

He knew this was inevitable ...one day he would have to face this...he just closed his eyes ...and spoke ...right from his heart... a decision he had made at the expense of his own happiness ...he  decided to speak it out ...

Mom mai aaj aapse sirf apni khushi maangne aaya tha, koi sharth koh poora karne nahi ...

phir bhi aap yehi chahti hai ...toh yehi sahi ...he inhaled deeply ...his heart was twitching within ...but the words just got blurted out ...

Mai Aaliya koh chunta hu...isliye nahi ki mai use zyada chahta hoon par sirf isliye ki use is waqt meri zyada zaroorat hai ....his pained eyes looked at Suraiyas face ...which had already turned away ...She knew he was strong with his promises ...

Suraiya slowly took her hand away from Zains ...and stood up...it was breaking her heart to do this ...to speak to her most loved son ...so harshly ...an emptiness that Osman had left was only filled with Zains love and care and his existence in her world...but his choice was the final blow...he had to learn her importance...he selected a girl over their relationship ...she couldn't bear this...

Theek hai toh Aaj ke baad na tum mere bete ho na mai tumhari mom ... she slowly spoke ...almost emphasizing the depth of his sentence that she was about to declare ...

Mom yeh lafzh bhi tumhare zubaan pe nahi aana chaiye ....Zains face drained with each and every word...

koi baat koi nazar koi aas tumhari mujhe nahi chaiye...tum raho apni Aaliya ke saath ...apni duniya mai ...her voice filled Zains heart with a needle point pain that was ripping it in small pieces ...

she was fiddling her hands ...a sign that showed she still hoped that Zain would not agree to her cruel demands and forget about Aaliya...

Jaisa aap theek samjhe... a broken voice and a miserable face spoke ...Agar aapke dil koh aisa karne se sukun milat ho toh yehi shai...agar meri shaqal na dikhane se apki takleef kam hogi ...toh mujhe manjoor hai ...

She knew nothing could deter Zain ...she was angry and hurt yet the mother within her heart spoke ..

Aur fikar mat karo ...Uss ladki ke saath ...jab tak who is ghar mai hogi koi badsuluki nahi hogi ...wada hai mera thumse...

A small happiness wrapped in a big bundle of isolation was waiting for him ...and he decided to adopt it with a open hug ...he wanted to squeeze out all his tears yet he failed ...cause here stood a man ...who was no more a son ...he just looked down unable to face her ...

Every word ...every moment ...had hit Zain ...he stood there without moving ...yet his whole world had turn upside down ...to not talk to his mom in the same house was his worst nightmare...he wanted to hold her hug her feel her for one final time ...but deep in his heart he knew she can never cut off the umbilical cord...he will forever be her beloved Zain ...but to follow her words ...will be a deadly blow ...a breathless feeling that had started to arise in his lungs...

Mujhe bhi manzoor hai ...aur yehi ummed pe jeeunga ki kisi din aap mujhe wapas apne usse godh mai sar rakhne ki izzazat degi...Thank you ....and his next word faded in his heart ...Mom ...was the only sound that could resonate from his soul ...not from his mouth ...Suraiya walked off hiding her tears and no one stayed back to see if Zain needed a hand ...

Zain stood there for a while slowly letting the severity of his decision sink into his life ...His love will be here tomorrow ...someone who dosen't know he ever existed ...for her he will be a stranger ...a known one ...but today  a son had died ...and no one mourned no one realized that except Osmans angelic face on the wall... Zain looked at his father ...I know dad you are and will be with me always ...take care of my M..., his inner voice had already started to obey Suraiyas harsh words ...

Teri khamoshi koh bhi apna mukadar maan lenge ...

Tere ek lafz par, ishi khamoshi se apni jaan luta denge...

Sim

Pre-cap: What happens when Rhea and Zain meet each other again ...will sparks fly 😉 aage dekhiya ...

Riya5666 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay!!! I m first!!!!🥳🥳
Coming back to the chapter, amazing!!!!
It was really very emotional!!!!
Amazing!!!!!
I just simply loved it!!!!
Pls Pls pls Pls Pls continue soon...
And thanks for the pm...
Edited by ZayaILoveU - 9 years ago
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZayaILoveU

Yay!!! I m first!!!!🥳🥳

Coming back to the chapter, amazing!!!!
It was really very emotional!!!!
Amazing!!!!!
I just simply loved it!!!!
Pls Pls pls Pls Pls continue soon...
And thanks for the pm...

Aww thank you so much 😊
n love to read these words, helps me to write more 
will update soon 
Sim
butterfly20 thumbnail
Nice chapter and emotional as u said...
well writtened...
continue soon.
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was amazing chapter like always..
Loved it sim..
Continue soon..
Precap is very interesting..
Waiting for face off
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter dude...
You are an AWESOME writer...👏
The words phrase completely lifelike...
I loved it...
SURAIYA as chudail...wow that's a long time since I read that...😆
Zain felt bad for him but love his ziddiness..
Continue soon...😳
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Nice chapter and emotional as u said...

well writtened...
continue soon.

Thank you so much 😊
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail