Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: drishtimaurya

He is not just prasing his wife all the time he is demeaning himself!...

Maybe if you could give me an example of this demeaning I would understand where you're coming from because for now it seems like praising = demeaning ðŸ˜•

And all that love and praise should be  a two way road na? 

She did tell Raman it's his motivation that made it possible for her to be good and she has on a number of other occasions praised him as well - Mihir/Shagun relationship revelation; photo shoot idea that made everyone happy...

And I guess Raman & Ishita are different individuals with different types of personalities - not everyone is the same. I agree that Ishita can be a little holier than thou in her attitude but it has been said that she is stubborn ðŸ¤” and it would be nice to hear her praising Raman more but then neither does she shout at him as he sometimes tends to do with her...as I said, different personalities. And since they are only now beginning to share their feelings for each other, it will take some time for the ego, stubbornness and insecurities to completely disappear and allow them to share theeir feelings freely...just a thought...

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

This is a very old formula in TV soaps, they first make a powerful male character, which people fall in love with.

But once the male lead falls in love with the female protagonist, all we see is the character has lost its head and now needs instructions from the female lead for every step they take, making the viewers wonder that how come the male lead has become a puppet now in female leads hands.

YHM is following the same trend, it is no longer a unique story, it has become one among many herds, so there is nothing to complain.

Ishita just controls his anger since all he can think of is beating Ashok or Suraj, that is not a good sign esp for the kids and also he may land in prison, in this show the police and law just seem to be missing. Other than that he is still his own man. Love has changed him for the better. He still uses one-liners but they dont taunt and hurt anymore... this is a new improved RKB
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonalSingh

@Bold: I'm sorry to butt in but I've read similar comments from you before .
This is ABSOLUTELY BASELESS assumption from you.

its not an assumption. Why did Raman feel guilty when ishita had to be admitted to hospital? Just see the episodes before which led to this. She was fasting and Raman and Romi were annoying her like hell! I actually felt Raman did not care for her... he has been in his own world at times...
Previous
1 2 3 4