Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

I am eager to know uske kitne percentages kate from the Gulati's friendship meterπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

I love this site. But another fab description how gauti proceeded to put the axe on his own foot in the fight he started.

Day 93 - BIGGBOSSFAN Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wont say gulati did something extremely wrong or backstabbed her.. But the ONLY thing that goes against gulati is his speaking skills... First he is not good in expressing his point in words.. And it most of the time goes against him πŸ˜†
About breaking mugs I dnt care... I love gulati's psychopanti.. But she shud seriously stop trying to explain anything like pure universe ko gyaan baantne ka theka usne liya hai πŸ˜† .. Because the moment he starts doing that the case goes against him πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

I wont say gulati did something extremely wrong or backstabbed her.. But the ONLY thing that goes against gulati is his speaking skills... First he is not good in expressing his point in words.. And it most of the time goes against him πŸ˜†
About breaking mugs I dnt care... I love gulati's psychopanti.. But she shud seriously stop trying to explain anything like pure universe ko gyaan baantne ka theka usne liya hai πŸ˜† .. Because the moment he starts doing that the case goes against him πŸ˜†

Not her fault that she is exceptionally intelligent with a presence of mind and logical thinking :). O well. I guess it is her fault as baba gauti can't match her in a fight he chose to start with no logic or reason other than her talking to punit or perhaps his desire for footage this week... Forgetting the PC where she said she can still give him benefit of doubt over not reciprocating her unconditional support :)
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Not her fault that she is exceptionally intelligent with a presence of mind and logical thinking :). O well. I guess it is her fault as baba gauti can't match her in a fight he chose to start with no logic or reason other than her talking to punit or perhaps his desire for footage this week... Forgetting the PC where she said she can still give him benefit of doubt over not reciprocating her unconditional support :)

Sorry my typo
I meant *he shud stop trying to explain.. By that I meant gulati...
Sorry...

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Sorry my typo
I meant *he shud stop trying to explain.. By that I meant gulati...
Sorry...

;)
and then the next day.. further looses the plot.. botches up (this time along with Dimpy-- god only knows what happened to her too in this task..) what could have been a fun and easy and entertaining reporter task... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DIS AGREE with everything u wrote...pointless
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

and then the next day.. further looses the plot.. botches up (this time along with Dimpy-- god only knows what happened to her too in this task..) what could have been a fun and easy and entertaining reporter task... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think he is caught up in his own web - he has no clue whatsoever what constitutes as 'entertainment'. Plus he is under immense pressure to do something after getting feedback from numerous sections that he is hardly visible over the last two weeks. πŸ˜† He looked like a fool with all that jumping around and stupid antics with the camera. πŸ˜†

Idhar Kuaan, udhar khaaii. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: fire_gun

DIS AGREE with everything u wrote...pointless

Not pointless. I made many points ;)