xtra behenji types h..
Dupatte ka style dekho zaraa!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: monika_a
I feel Rajveer is a very unreal character. A guy who is supposedly "genius" has no other business other than interfering in others business. He is never shown studying. His language and activities are like a sadak chap. He is only planning and plotting evil plans.His screen presence is irritating. For taking revenge he can go to any extent.His main concern is only troubling Sanyu and RD. Reforming him is impossibe. I don't get what is the point of showing this track.
I would have appreaciated if they had shown Rajveer a proudy but civil guy whose attitude changes after getting mentorship from Sanyukta.