Sahir's eyes speak volumes!

prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes they do...
When he was standing there listening to his feelings being flung back at him his eyes reflected his pain...his guilt at the truth in this words...and also I feel a longing that he would be understood!

Even through his pain he has been there for lots of people but he is always alone,,.no one really cares enough to heal him...even if they so it's on their terms...the promise has become an obsession and stayed one for this reason...nothing else took it's place!

I felt that the confession of his feelings was genuine and today I feel that even more so because of the emotions his eyes showed ...the tears in them...there was no resolve or anger in that moment...just acceptance of her reaction...

If only h had someone to care enough..to love him with the good and the bad...to care enough to get to the bad ...

In that scene Harshad was so good..understatement I knowπŸ˜†...but the whole sequence of bursting in..demanding answers from her...that stunned look...the flitting emotions..the pain his eyes showed...he makes Sahir someone so real and so human... With all his flaws Sahir still feels so vulnerable... Kudos to Harshad for that
πŸ‘

Edited by prettypri - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes and still arzoo can't see them and she wanted him to see hers πŸ€£
Am in a way happy at what she did today ... because it proves her earlier stance of him expecting to read his eyes as wrong ... also about trust ... she loves him and expected him to trust her when he hadn't realized his love  ... but she herself does not trust him despite knowing she loves him ...  she always has two different parameters for herself and Sahir 

Sahir is human ... he is not perfect ... he is not right ... but he makes sense in the context of his characterization ... he is conflicted between his game and his love 

But arzoo's love makes no sense just like her mostly  .. because love is selfless not selfish as far as i know and she doesn't know its all his plan if she knew then it would be different 
Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pri, I havent seen the episode yet , but I agree with you on the Harshad part.
 I have not seen any show of Harshad before this , but his acting skills are simply amazing. 

He breathes life into Sahir. Infact, I identify him as Sahir and not as HC (probably because this is my first show of his) . 

Any effort  I make to praise him simply does not do justice ! 
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pri wonderful take on sahir n his feelings ...
The guy has been suffering n has returned empty handed with NO love whatsoever from every place be it his mom , his bro or his wife n now even his so called love πŸ˜†

I feel for him ...he is playing a game n is getting entangled in it cos he can't fake his love unlike others πŸ˜†

He has been true to his people n his work n is now is trying to prove a point which may not be right but he is taking it in his stride 

Sigh he even apologized without any guilt ...😳

N the precap says a lot ..

I think it's time cvs step up the other character else the love story will lose its essence 
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

I think it's time cvs step up the other character else the love story will lose its essence 

I don't know Ecri , is it that her characterisation is by itself conflicted or is it that it is not transparent enough for us to see  ? 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yes and still arzoo can't see them and she wanted him to see hers πŸ€£

Am in a way happy at what she did today ... because it proves her earlier stance of him expecting to read his eyes as wrong ... also about trust ... she loves him and expected him to trust her when he hadn't realized his love  ... but she herself does not trust him despite knowing she loves him ...  she always has two different parameters for herself and Sahir 

Sahir is human ... he is not perfect ... he is not right ... but he makes sense in the context of his characterization ... he is conflicted between his game and his love 

But arzoo's love makes no sense just like her mostly  .. because love is selfless not selfish as far as i know and she doesn't know its all his plan if she knew then it would be different 

Exactly! She doesn't know it's a trap...and she has so many conditions...also...keeps talking only about herself...not once did she ask today...what js it that makes you like this...why are you like this...no...it's all...I have problems...I have seen so much...

And the next minute she is ready to celebrate so as not to hurt zaki...isn't she being all about herself?

The guy had just given her a wonderful celebration and she was lost on it... She didn't think one time if her words would hurt him... Even in the game Sahirs love shines through!
Edited by prettypri - 9 years ago
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sahir sahir sahir!!!!   ☺️
Totally love this !!! 

Arzoo needs to like get her act together ...

But yeah sahir and HC are my reason to drool  over the show  
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pearly14

I don't know Ecri , is it that her characterisation is by itself conflicted or is it that it is not transparent enough for us to see  ? 

Pearly either way the cvs can correct it right ...cos eventually whether the character is conflicted or it's non transparent it's harming the story n I am sure the makers can see he numbers are not going up tht means there is something terribly wrong Somewhere n they need to take action ASAP πŸ˜•
Cos also trp aunties connect with FL first n if tht is not The case it impacts the show ...n wht they are doing is a no go area 
Edited by ecrivain - 9 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The bad guy also said... Aakho mein nazaar aa Jaye shayaad πŸ˜† Edited by sam123_0 - 9 years ago
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe tou woh aaj bhi when he was in her room genuine laga...the hurt n sadness his eyes showed...  not coz she's not helping to his plan but more coz she's unable to get him...he knows its a plan she doesn't... her refusal broke his heart somewhere