Waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting
Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
New type of story line,though little grey natured but intresting.
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanx a lot dearies for loving the previous part.
Sorry for being late was really busy with work lately, anyways hope u all will enjoy this part.

Chap-6

'Playing games with me would only lead her to hell, but is she capable of cheating on me and playing with me? but if she was being kidnapped then surely there would have been traces of some struggle or anything guaranteed, in fact there was none, no signs as such which can convey me in one or the other form that my wife was being taken away forcefully, that means for sure she left me deliberately. And that is just leading me to only one single point, that she was planning it all for long and tonight she got the opportunity to show her true deceitful colours to me. What if she has some lover about whom i have no idea. Oh my God, i am sure she ran away with her lover, that bi*** let me get my hands on her i will torture her mercilessly and strangle her to death. How dare she cheat on me, how dare she? but i will make sure to destroy her completely and my boss will surely help me in this. I was just waiting for the morning, so that i would be able to convey my problems to him.' thought dev.

'Suddenly he was caught in his own whirlwind of thoughts.'

'What if he asks me about? that why she left me? Oh my god, i never thought about it. What reason i will give him? Telling him the truth will reveal my true nature to him, but i am sure he will understand that physical pleasure is not everything and its not the sole reason to cheat on your spouse. After all i have provided her with every luxury which she would have never dreamt off. So she should be thankful and glad. And i am trying hard to evoke those physical feelings inside me, though its in vain, but still i am trying. And she is unaware about this, and i will make sure that she never knows about this.Damn, because of her now, my hard earned reputation is at stake. I love her, but i wanna kill her too. She brings out the worst in me only. Once i get her back i have make her understand the value of platonic love. And i will make sure she gives away her bodily desires. She will have to love me and accept me the way i do. And i would make sure of it, either by hook or by crook. Caught in my thoughts i was completely unaware that the sun was ready to rise and so i was ready to meet my boss.'

On the other hand, at the same time in the Khurana mansion maan and geet were sleeping peacefully in each others arms, as if they belonged to each other. After long they had slept peacefully. And as she snuggled closer to his warmth he stirred in his sleep and gradually opened his eyes to the innocent beauty in front of him in peaceful slumber. Flashes of memories swirled in front of his eyes in the same manner as they had laid in each other's arms. He smiled, still a drop of tear rolled down his cheek as his emotions were on high. That drop landed on her lips and he pecked her petals. His heart only spoke these words hoping that her heart would hear his heartfelt pleadings...'Come back to me geet, come back'.

'Clasping her fingers, with his he was lost in the past as they danced together in a passionate embrace. Both of them never getting enough of each other. Yet, he lost her the day, he gained himself the title of the great Maan singh khurana, the one and only heir of the khurana empire. He wished he had the power to change the past, but he couldn't and now he was determined to cahnge the present and their future together for the better and best for sure. She was his and his only. He will claim her forever no matter what. First of all this dev chapter needs to be closed forever from their lives. The past needs to be unraveled in front of her in order to make their present and future secure. And for that dev needs to go to hell he will make sure of it. He dared claiming his geet and the consequences he would face will make him cringe and beg him death till eternity, but he will torture him to the core. Though he wanted to kill the other people also responsible for this, but they had gone to hell already as geet's family members were killed in a fire incident. He was late, damn late but now he would never leave her side never ever no matter what.'

'Pecking her forehead, he got out and showered quickly ready to kill that bloody bas**** with his bare hands. His plan was ready to be executed. And he was trapped already the message on his mobile had indicated that beforehand. Coming out he once again glanced at geet and informed his security to look after her, giving instructions to nakul he made his way towards his destination to end the chapter of Dev forever. '

'He was a bit nervous, yet confident too that he would be able to convince his boss about geet's treachery, after all he was maan's most trusted employ that's why he was being promoted to such high positions so quickly within a year. He was feeling happy and gay so much that coming out of his building he ran into a strong body and fell down, irritated he snapped at the person who had just vanished as he had came. Anyhow, he got up cleaning himself and got into his car. Taking out his hanky as he was about to clean his face, a white paper fell down from his pocket, he was shocked and surprised. He opened it instantly, and the contents turned his life upside down in a moment. In it was written in bold letters...'DON'T SPILL THE TRUTH, OR YOU WILL BE RUINED'.

'What the hell was that? he couldn't understand. What truth? his thoughts were all jumbled up. And the sudden break broke them all as the driver indicated that he had reached his destination.'

'Keeping the paper inside, he reluctantly went out and sensing as if someone was watching him, he turned around but nothing. He quickly made his way inside.'

'The trap was set, the predator was awaiting to catch his prey and kill it mercilessly and the innocent was just waking up from her deep peaceful slumber, surely the past was about to change but for better or worst the question still remained unanswered.'

'Her eyelids opened after a long peaceful slumber, she had never felt such peace before though some reminiscence was there but she couldn't figure out the the period of time when it was? the first word her heart called out was 'MAAN'. Staring around her surroundings this time she was aware that she was in his mansion, but she didn't freaked out instead her eyes was searching for him the reason still unaware, she just knew that her heart was desiring him and she failed completely, utterly failed to resist the devil's charm. Yes, he had charmed her, she accepted it finally. And she wanted him with all her heart, body and soul. She was tired of fighting and she needed to give into her desires for him. It was time to take some decisions for herself now and she needed to talk with dev right now, as she got up a voice caught her attention she turned around only to get the shock of her life in front of a big LED screen there was Maan and dev and worst of all dev was lying in a pool of blood with maan holding a gun in his hand pointing towards dev's heart. A shocking gasp came out from her mouth as she fell backwards in staggering steps down on the bed. 'He killed my husband' the only words came out from her quivering lips and she rushed out of the room instantly.'

So dearies this is it for today.
Do drop ur LIKES/COMMENTS.
FOR PMS BUDDY ME/BOOKMARK THE THREAD.
T.c.
xoxo.
Edited by _Ms.Foxy.Angel_ - 9 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail