Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
                               The ending we all waited for😳😳
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gonna miss EHT  alot..
this was d best show... loved all of them ...

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes it is now GAed.  I am going to edit my post
atominis thumbnail
Thank you very much Dolly, Rainbow, Hipposucks, jkrocks!πŸ€—
I am happy you liked the thread.😳

It would have been even better had some of us not been facing time constraints and net connection problems. I kept trying till last moment.

Still, I am happy for members who actually took out time to help make this thread and came up with edits and write up.

The group card is doing really well and has over 170 signatures now!

I am not too happy with the end or its timing but will always remember this show for its promise and cast and this forum for its awesome members, intelligent and witty!πŸ€—
Edited by atominis - 9 years ago
Perfect100 thumbnail
Ek haseena thi has become 'Thi' now. And i will miss the entertaining posts of EHT forum members. It was a treat to read their posts.     
And last but not the least please give me your locket dev πŸ˜†Edited by Perfect100 - 9 years ago
Dharanija thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful thread...Hats off to the team behind this...especially atominis!!πŸ‘

It was a very different show ! It dealt with dark side of the society. Protagonist n antagonist both the characters were very strong females. It had a brilliant star cast n characters were wonderfully enacted by Simone, Ayub, Sanjeeda, Bhupinder etc who actually made us stick to this serial.To a certain extent I liked Vatsal too.

Simone will always be remebered as sakshi n sanjeeda as durga

EHT really gave some nice characters and some thought provoking messages.
Really gonna miss this show.

I was not a very active member in this forum but enjoyed reading all posts here. Best wishes to all the members of this forum who have made it such a wonderful place to visit.:)

All the Best to all the Cast and Crew of the Team EK HASINA THI. 😊. Edited by Asclepius - 9 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
adieu EHT team  Edited by millie_maaneet - 9 years ago
devyanimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ek Hasina Thi was truly an amazing show! The best part was it was a finite series! It had its essence intacted till the last episode...there was never a feeling that its going off track or being stretched for no reason. I throughly enjoyed the show till the end which is not the case with many Indian show...that go on and on forever. 
The last week was super awesome...keeping everyone on the edge...just like a thriller should be...was totally hooked on it!

The cast of the show was brilliant...everybody did a splendid job. Its still easy to essay a positive role brilliantly but to essay a negative role with such brilliance is not easy!

Simone Singh was absolutely amazing in her role...her sixth sense her elegance her intelligence...she portrayed Sakshi Goenka brilliantly!  She made the role immortal!  She will always be remembered and appreciated for this!

Good bye EHT! It was an amazing show and will always be remembered as one of the best thriller shows of Indian television.

Hope to see all of them soon! All the best guys! Keep rocking! 

And yeah you guys have made an amazing thread...well done all of you!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by devyanimehra - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Farewell to one of the best Show on Indian Television. πŸ‘πŸ˜­
I will surely miss this show. EHT was the first ever show which i recommended to my friends. For the first time in 18 years a TV show had more priority in my list than a Cricket match.  πŸ‘

I have watched a lot of shows of thriller genre and most have been predictable but EHT never failed to surprise me. The best part of the show was its brilliant . Everybody did brilliantly Especially the Negative Characters. πŸ‘

Good Bye EHT, Will miss you. πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ
atominis thumbnail
Ek Hasina Thi team videos - Actors reminisce their memories of the show and also discuss their fan following, read out some fan messages!:

Simone Singh talks about her fan following (Sakshi Goenka, Ek Hasina Thi):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYl8DsvenxQ[/YOUTUBE]

Vatsal Sheth talks about his fans online and reads out fan tweets (Shaurya Goenka, EHT):

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxxqbx3J2I0[/YOUTUBE]