Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i know but kya kar sakte hain. Reality shows are always fixed. :(It was totally unfair!
Bang on comment hippo , completely agree. He is really a gentlemanOriginally posted by: hippopotamus
Such shows are not made for people like Pundit.
I am shocked that a person can go that long in such a show and did not use a gaali against anyone. His fights were all not from heart and he smiled at the end.I want to wish him all the best. I dont watch dramas but I am looking forward to see this gentleman in a movie.Pundit, Hippo salutes you.