Loved taareys hot session

Tnx for the update and u do have

115likes so plzzz update fast

And do pm me
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
-Chapter Five-

"Rey please get up? Its almost afternoon" Taani said to rey who was still asleep on bed while Rihanna was playing beside him. Rihanna look at her mumma then shifted her gaze at her father who was sleeping without any worry. Rihanna crawled close to him and sat on his stomach which make him woke up with jerk. Rihanna and taani giggled seeing his expressions. Rey hold rihanna protectively so that she wont fall down. 

"So my princess team up with her ma against papa" Rey said to rihanna as he tickle her sides, Rihanna laughed whole heartedly making taani and rey smiled hearing the melodic sound of her laughter. 

"Rey get up now!" Taani said in warning tone, Rey groaned but got up reluctanly. Rey nade rihanna sit on bed. Rey went inside the washroom for bath while taani feed rihanna.

"Ma" Rihanna made faces while eating food. She was not sitting quietly at one place.

"Rihanna dont make these faces and eat quietly" Taani spoke in stern loud tone, Rihanna mad a sad face and look at her ma with big big innocent moist eyes. 

"Taani this is the last time you had talk to my daughter in this tone. She is just a kid" Taani frowned when she heard his voice, he was still inside the washroom. 

"I am her mother Rey, I know how to handle her" Taanj answered him back, knowing it would anger him but still she couldnt stop herself. She dont want her baby to be a rich spoilt brat.

"But the tone you are using on her is not acceptable by her father" His reply left her asshtonished. Taani decided to not to reply him as that would surely lead a rift between them which she dont want at that moment. After last night everything was normal, she dont want to ruin this. 

Rihanna who was sitting on Taani's lap hide her face in between taani's chest when she heard her parents loud voices, she is sensitive even more than taani. Taani hugged her tightly assuring her everything is alright. 

"Sorry Rihanna" Taani whispered in gentle tone, rubbing her back. Just then Rey stepped out of washroom, with just a tower wrapped around his waist, water was dripping from his wet hair making his look no less then greek god. 

Taani stare at him with small smile but he glared at her with anger flicker across his chocolate brown orbs for making his princess sad. Taani frowned when she saw him coming toward him and taking rihanna in his arms from her. 

"Come today papa will feed you" Rey said to rihanna, as he sat on bed and took the plate of her baby food from taani, taani made a face and stuck her tongue at him.

"Ha Ma toh bahut buri hai raho apne papa ke pass" Taani said in a dramatic tone bringing a smile on his ace which he tried his best to hide it from her. Rihanna giggled showing her perfect white four teeths. 

"Awh! my gulab jamum" Taani move close to them and kissed Rihanna on cheek. 

"Gulab Jamun? Really taani" Rey laughed at her, hearing the nickname she had kept for rihanna. Taani rolled her eyes. 

"She is my daughter, I can call her whatever i want" Taani replied in fake angry tone, Rey shook his head. Placing rihanna on bed he feed her her baby mash potatoes, Rihanna ate quietly which caused him smirk at taani's perfect O shape open mouth. Taani stare at her naughty daughter who was giggling whole heartedly with her daddy. In few days she has become daddy's princess.

"I'll go and prepare lunch till you feed her" Taani told him as she left the room giving tashan look to rey. Rey smiled finally they are back to normal.

In evening taani was watching TV news, her eyes popped out of their socket seeing her and rihanna's picture on screen with the headline running that Reyaansh Singhania's family has finally revealed. Reporter were talking about her, and their assuption on her & rey's love story. The picture they showed, was picture when she was standing balcony with rihanna tomorrow. She knew this was coming but she hadn't expected the news channels will show it in this grand way. Taani felt relieved that news channels and his fans had take this news in positive way.

Taani look at rihanna who was sleeping beside her, She is superstar reyaansh sighania's daughter so getting attention is obvious but in all this lime light she don't want herself and her daughter to lost their real self.

"I will never change myself, I'll tell rey to keep our life as normal as he can." taani thought to herself, she don't want her life's every moment to publish on front page of newspaper.

Taani stroke rihanna's hair, Rey was downstairs with some producer, discussing about his new movie. soon she get bore and decided to take short nap.

After producer left rey was going upstairs in his room when the door bell ring, Rey walked toward the door and opened it, revealing his friend who stood there with smile on their faces.

"Welcome back guys" Rey gave them way to entered inside but they didn't came inside.

"What happen guys? won't you come inside?" Rey asked them confusingly.

"Rey we met someone in london and she is here with us" Sharon told him, Rey nodded confuse about whom they were talking. Soon his confusion turn into anger when he saw Kria standing behind his friends.

"What she is doing here?" Rey asked them, though first he felt angry seeing her but then next moment he felt nothing.

"She needs our help rey. Kria is going through very bad phase of life" Swayum told him sadly, 

"Come inside and talk" Rey said, they all entered inside. Their eyes caught the sight of big photograph of Taani with Rihanna hanging on wall. Kria was confuse seeing the picture but ignore this later she felt, she got the chance to clear the MU between her & Rey. They all settle down in hall.

"Now say, what help she need and how can we help her?" Rey questioned them, seeing at his friends faces he got that it was serious matter.

"We met her in london, she was working in some cafe. Rey her mother died few months back and her uncle with whom she was staying throw her out, Her financial state is not good, we all decided to help her and bring her with us. If you agree she can work with us in our academy" Sharon explain him about kria's condition, Rey glance at kria, who was in tears. He felt bad for her and as a human decided to help her, keeping aside what happen between them in past as it didn't matter to him, he had already moved on and is happy with his life.

"Okay guys, if you guys have no problem then who am i to object. She can work in our academy" Rey told them bringing a bright smile on their faces. They all hooted in excitement. Rey smiled seeing his friends happy.

"Rey, kria wants to tell you something" Sharon spoke indicating kria to speak. Kria hesitate first but after getting assuring looks from gang members, she spoke.

"Rey I'm sorry for what i done to you in past but trust me it wasn't intentional, I did all that just for my mother..." Kria explain him how her mother made her chose between him and friends and she had to chose her friends leaving him alone.

Rey was shocked hearing this.

"Its okay kria, it was our past and i no longer live there" Rey spoke in gentle tone, Kria smiled finally she got his forgiveness.

Rey asked his servants to bring snacks for them. they were busy in chit chatting when rey heard his princess calling out for him.

"Papa" 

Rihanna was standing near the top of the stairs, Rey & others saw her, he was frighten seeing that rihanna was so close to stairs, one more step and she might fall down. Hurriedly getting up from his place he ran upstairs, skipping few steps. Rey picked her up in his arms and kissed her all over her face.

"Princess why you came outside alone, you were sleeping with mumma na?" Rey asked her, hugging her tightly. He knew she must have woke up and come outside in search of him. Descending down the stairs, he sat on sofa and made rihanna on his lap.

"Rey give her to me" Swayum said before rey could say anything, swayum took rihanna from him and kissed her cheeks. whenever he saw rihanna it reminded him so much of taani's childhood, he still couldn't believe his baby sis is now mother of this beautiful angel.

"Rihanna...Rihanna...kahan gayi yeh ladki" They all heard Taani's voice who was searching rihanna when she didn't found her in room.

"Taani she is here with me" Rey shouted so that she could hear him as she was searching other room upstairs. In coming few second they all saw her coming downstairs. Kria look at taani, wondering who is she & what she is doing in rey's home.

Taani smiled seeing her brother playing with rihanna.

"kya bhai? Now you don't remember you have a sister too in front of your niece. Go play with her only, i won't talk to you" Taani complained like kid, swayum smirk.

"Taani are you jealous of your own daughter?"

"No! I'm not jealous. Bacchi hai woh meri" Taani defended herself, laughing over her brother's stupid statement., just then she avert her gaze from him and notice someone from past sitting beside sharon. Taani glance at rey who was observing her expressions, Rey knew he had to answer her questions and hoping she don't take kria's come back in wrong way.

Guys here is the twist. Yeah don't hate me for bringing kria in story but i needed a character who will help in removing taani's insecurities and trust rey with her heart again and who is more better than kria. She is positive character here *Surprise lol don't be, just thought to use her character in positive way. 

Do leave you Feedback. Next part after 120 likes.
sailaja. thumbnail
finally update like always it was awsome taarey and rihaana masti was so cute kriya ka entry suprise thank god positive character
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res/unres
yipee finally updated :-).
Twist little bit shocking but your comment atlast brought huge smile :-). Only for taani then no issues he he he.
Taani and rey conversion about little princess was cute.
Rihaana ate from her father quitely taani damn shocked :) .
Father and daughter duo rocked.
Ofcourse no one can forget taayam :) .
Thanks for pm :)   Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update
Loved Taarey getting back to normal
Cute nok jhok
And lovely bond of father and daughter
Entry of gang good but
KRIYA seriously
K fine if positive character
 Loved Taayam convo
Waiting fir Taani' s reaction

Thanks for pm
Update soon and pm me
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice prt aww rihaana & taarey prt was
Cute but I want taani & rihaana cute
Scene plzz Kriya back Luv tht she is positive for a change taayam I want thr
Prt also thanks for PM
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
awesome dear three of them makes a cute lovable family m happy to see them together n yes kriya is a shocking person here plzzz don't spoile Taarey love now update soon
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome and cute update!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Rey and Rihanna were so cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But kria πŸ˜‘😑😑
Hope she is not planning something 
Update sooon 
PLease PM me 

_khwaish_ thumbnail
aww rihana is so naughty taarey cute nok jhok awww taayam part nice kriya positive charecter i hop taani misunderstand na kare super next part update soon plzz apni others stories bhi update karo na update soon..