Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update dear. Poor Mann he is controlling a lot for his child geet update soon dear
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i jus love maan n ds
omg poor soul he s
having a seductress beside him n cant do anythin ;)
ha he s saved from changin her fr tdy
wat abt tmrw day aftr tmrw..
patiji wo geet ko..;)
yu hv to do t man :p
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
below wala part kab tak milega
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful part...loved it...nts evil plans failed in frnt of clever maan...loved it ...naive geet...continue sooon
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 10 - maan could able to control himself...he will take care of nt for doing this with him and taking advantage of geet's situation.loved gee's antics..glad that rano came on right time to help him out..
neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update...loved the way maan controlled himself
Jeevana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Next  below

kaha hai...
waiting...๐Ÿ˜›
mehak173 thumbnail
lovely ud
Missing my aru
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Priya for this wonderful banner

Part 11

Part 11

Maan's sleep was disturbed with the sound of his phone alarm..he slowly opened his eyes ..he felt heavy over him n saw his baby wife sleeping almost over him..

he smiled n turned her to bed..he removed the spread n got out of bed..but the sight shocked him..geet was sleeping only in kurta..the pant she wore was lying near the bed..

Maan was scared for a minute..did he took advantage of geet in sleep..he checked himself n find him dressed..he chided himself for his foolishness...he didn't drink the previous day..then how could he think he lose his sense n took advantage of geet..then how come geet is sleeping like this..his kurta reached only to her upper thighs..he can see her white slim legs..n even her inner she was wearing..

Gosh..he felt all his adrelines rush to his main spot n want a release..he gulped hard..he took the spread n covered her.he was moving the spread above her waist n what he got was another shock..she wore nothing inside her kurta.-;..he dropped the spread n rushed to washroom opening the shower..this was first time he has noticed a girl so close..he closed his eyes but the view of geets pink buds thru his kurta came to his mind..he breathed hard..for how much time he stood there he doesn't know..when he felt his muscles relaxed he came out..he dared to turn towards geet..he walked straight to his wardrobe..changed his dress n came out..but he couldn't push his thoughts out of mind..how much he tried her view came in his thoughts making him hard..he pulled himself out of his thoughts n walked down the stairs..

Nt was standing at the end of stairs..she was glowing in dev's love..he fisted his hands thinking what ever he is going thru now is bcoz of nt..if she has not sent geet to his room he would not be having this tough time..

nt smirked n thought to annoy man more n take her  revenge..

She has planned  to impress dadi first..n for that she has to wake up soon n take bath n get ready..she asked dev to wake her n he did..after getting blessing from dadi she was on way back to call dev as dadi called him..seeing maan she thought to tease him..

Nt"how was ur first night maaan..

Maan shot his angry look on her n tried to move..she extended her hands n stopped him..

Maan gritted his teeth..

Maan:get out off my way ..

Nt:hmm..i ll..but tell me how was ur night..meri di tho hot n sexy hai..but ..kya faida..haina..waise maaan..ur first night..n u didn't gift  ur saaliji anything..u know u hv to pay heavy to enter ur room for ur SR..but u didn't give me anything..

Till now he was thinking what to do nt for what she did..but she herself gave him an idea to make her bend down..

Maan:oh..so u need toll tax..i mean gift for my night with my beautiful wife..

He said very cool..for a sec nt thought they really had sr..

Maan:waise u know msk doesn't keep debts..u will get gift for sure..n im sure u ll love it...

He smirked n walked passed her ..nt stood there baffled..she know maan is not the same maan now..she has seen in these 2 days..but what is cooking  inside him now..

Maan took his cell n called adi..

Maan:adi im messaging u some details..get that done n come to mansion..

Adi:y..es.. sir..

Poor adi..he was sleeping peacefully after late night thinking today his man sir will take off from office n enjoy with wife..but maans orders that too early morning..he sighed..

adi st:.get into work..no more sleep..

Maan came to living room n saw dadi having her coffee with mohinder n rano..maan greeted them n took his seat..he was searching words to say rano to check geet..

Maan:hmm..woh..maa..

Seeing him stammer rano guessed something with geet..

Rano: I ll wake up geet n come..

rano excused n went to maans room to check geet..

maan sighed in relief..

rano entered his room..geet sleeping comfortably fully covered in spread..rano smiled she couldn't thank babaji enough for giving maan as her sil..but,her eyes widened seeing geets pant on floor..she pulled the spread n saw geet..

rano:omg..isiliye maan was stammering..yeh ladki bhi na..i told her to sleep with me..but no..zid pakadkar betgayi..maan is gud warna kya hoga iska..in sleep she has stripped her pant n she doesn't know too..

she felt bad for maan..every maan has desires..n he is suppressing it  n didn't do anything to geet..respect for maan only increased in her

rano:geet beta..utto..

geet:mujei sona hai..maa..

rano:gudia..this is not our house ..u cant sleep like this..common baby is searching u..

rano knew only that word can make her do wonders..

geet:baby..

she lazilysat on bed rubbing her eyes n scratching her head..

geet:haa..www..she yawned n again was about to lay on bed..

rano:nowadays u r not taking care of aaroo..poor boy slept without u..do u know he didn't sleep peacefully..all bcoz of u..

rano added few more words that made geet sad..

geet:mei..babyke pass chalthi hoon..

rano stopped her..she took the pant n made geet wear it.. geet was denying to pull it up..n ranos glare made her wear it..

rano now come with me..

geet with grumpy face followed rano..

she took her to guest room

geet:mama baby is sleeping..aapne jhoot bola..telling lies is bad..u only told me na..

rano:no baba..may be ur dad made him sleep again..

sometimes lies or good too according to situation..rano thought herself..

rano:now come brush n have bath..

she took geet brush n clothes n made geet do her morning duties..

rano dressed her n made her plait..

rano:ok now lets go..

now aarav too woke up n rano made geet stay in room n got aarav too ready..she took him in her lap..

geet:baby..sry..mama slept..

aarav:kahan..

geet:papa pass..

aarav:aarav ki papa..

rano smiled hearing their cute talks..

geet:hmm today maa sleep with baby..ok..

aarav:na..aarav sleep with papa..u sleep nani pass..me too papa..

they only can understand there kiddish talks.

as geet slept with maan aarav will sleep with his papa n geet must sleep with nani like he did today..what a calculation in his small mind..

geet frowned..geet bhi..

aarav:maa bhi..nah..

he nodded no..

geet made crying face..mujei bhi baby n pati ke pass sona hai..maa tell baby na..i ll not sleep now with pati alone..im sry..bolona mama..

rano s heart cried..one was real kid  n the other one was kid only by heart n doesn't know the kid is really kidding..

aarav laughed..flashing his toothy grin..

he came n kissed geets cheeks..

geet was angry n she was pouting..

geet:mujei puppy nehi chahiye..jaao..katti..

she stamped her feet n rushed out..

rano:geet kahaan jarahi ho...wait..come with me..

geet:nehi..mei patiji ke passs jarahi hoon..u all r bad..baby too bad..i ll tell papa too..

she moved faster n rano hurriedly rushed behind geet taking aarav with her..

the servants were cleaning the house..n nakul was making coffee for maan when geet her dad s back was only visible n she saw only man..she came calling him loudly..

geet:patiji..patiji...

all stunned a sec.. geet was unaware of it..

she came n sat next to maan..one leg folded on sofa n other on floor..

geet:patiji..baby ko bolona..we both will sleep with u..no katti with me..

it was such an embarrassing moment for rano n mohinder..even dadi felt so as all the servants looked at the new bride..their boss wife..who is behaving like a kid n dressed too in same way..

she was dressed in a simple skirt which came to her knees n a round neck banian top..she doesn't wear a sari nor heavy jewelries..

all servants looked at each other in shock..maan doesn't care..but his eyes was lost in geets simple beauty..he doesn't care about what she wore..he has seen many girls roaming around him in bikini's too..but geet is different..even in simple clothes she looked extraordinary beautiful..

mohinder:geet..come here..

maan:its ok papa..

maan:kya hua geet..

aarav squeeled in happiness..

aarav:papa..

maan turned n his face brightened up seeing him..the happiness in aaravs face came to him..

rano left aarav on floor n he ran to maans arms..maan made him sit on his lap..

aarav:maa katti..

maan looked at geet.. geet frowned..

geet:hmm..aarav katti..

aarav:na..maa katti..

maan:stop..what happened..

rano tried to change the topic..

rano:who bas yesehi..its there routine to have silly arguments..dont take it seriously..

geet:nehi patiji..i ll sleep with u both..but c baby na..

aarav:aaroo papa pass..nini..

geet frowned making faces..

man:maa..what r they saying..

both want to stay in your room..

she said in very decent way..maan:oh..

maan: geet.it our room so .u both can stay there..

geet showed her tongue to aarav..n aarav flashed his smile n showed his tongue out..both kids were kidding each other..

rano to aarav:beta..u didn't wish all..

geet:mama mei bhi wish nehi ki..

rano:if u start ur bak bak only u will notice others na..

geet wished maan gm n her parents..she touched dadimas feet taking her blessings..

somethings comes naturally without saying..n aarav too did same..

mohinder:geet n aroo..have ur milk ..

dadi looked at maneet n aarav who was again in maans lap..it looked a perfect family which she always dreamt off..she still has belief that some mystery is going to happen ..n maan would be in his married life..geet will get her sense back..but how n when she doesn't know..but its babaji's wish n she will accept it..

dadi:rano..aaj dono ki pehle din hai ghar mei..rasoi ki rasam aur pooja..will geet be able to take part in it..

rano looked nervously..

but she has to be straight..they knew everything..then these silly things mustn't matter now..

rano:geet knows cooking..but now..she doesn't remember it..

dadi nodded her head as she expected it..

dadi:koi baath nehi..naina will do it..ask geet to add sugar..thats enuf..

nt who came there with dev got angry..why she must cook..

rano:naina..beta get ready for next ritual n u must do pooja too..

naina:ji badima..

maan looked all servants gawking them..he gave his famous glare n all were back to work..

maan:geet aarav..u both go n play..

aarav saw maans phone..

aarav took it n started his fav time pass clicking photos..

rano:aarav..give it to him..there is lots of toys in ur roomna..big big cars..u didn't show ur mama..

geet:maa big cars for baby..

rano:n u have drawing books n colours too..

geets fantasy is colouring..

geet:mama..show me pls..

rano:then take baby with u..

geet:baby come lets go n play..

aarav:maa ..papa bhi..nani bhi..

rano:papa n nana nani ko kaam hai beta..we will come n join u  ..now u both ..ok..aarav ud boyna

aarav:ok

he didn't make fuss..he took geet to his room which he was playing yesterday..babies r sharp..they don't forget once they are attracted to anything..n his room was so beautiful ..he still had maans ph..noone noticed it..

geet was excited n so happy seeing aaravs room which was filled with toys..she sat there admiring the room..

rano left both n went to hall..

maan n mohinder was busy in talks..she knew what it must be..the whole night they both have discussed about geet n aarav..n about maan adopting aarav..

first they couldn't accept it..as they felt its not gud to keep the burden on them...mohinder que her what if something happened to both n aarav will become orphan n geet too not in senses..both decided if maan asks again they will accept but will take care of aarav till they are alive..n then the next thing shifting to delhi..they decided to shift..bcoz geet needs them..

after sometime maan went to check geet n aarav..dev,rano wn mohinder went to fresh up..naina with dadi..maan saw aarav n geet busy with colouring..

aarav was happy seeing maan there..

aarav:papa..

maan sat besides aarav

maan:haan beta..

aarav took his colour book n showed his drawing..

aarav:I did..

geet took hers n showed"

geet:meinei bhi colouring ki hai..dekho patiji..

maan looked at aaravs n kissed his cheeks..

maan:v.good..

aarav kissed maan back..

geet :mei bhi mei bhi..

maan knotted his brows..what she is saying n before he thinks more her soft lips pressed in his cheeks..

she clapped her hands..mei bhi puppy di ..baby bhi puppy di..

maan was stunned n spell bounded..

did she know maan is just burning  with her touch..his every nerve tensed with her kiss..he gulped hard..

geet:patiji..bolona geet ki kesi hai..

man still lost in kiss:achi hai..bohut..

geet:baby deko na..patiji ko bi achi lagi..

man came out of his trance n next he again got the shock..a s they were sitting on floor geets skirt was on her thighs revealing her long legs..

maan:you must not have come here maan..now u suffer..he was again hard..

man:u both play ..i ll come now..

he stood up n went out..he took the water bottle n gulped all in one go

(haha delhi is going to be in water shortage bcoz of valli..nalini I heard ur mental voice)

Rano made nt n geet do the rituals..after that man took them to their house which was in back street..he asked them

Maan:if you  need any changes i will do it..

Mohinder:nehi beta..this is more than enuf for us..i think  we should leave now to Mumbai..n we must pack too to shift here..

Rano:ji..woh pagphere ki rasam baki hai..

Maan: when u shift here we can do it..i don't want geet or aarav to be travelled n get tired..let them be comfortable..if u want I ll say dev n Nanina to come there..but will u be comforatable with packing n rasam..

Rano:we will do for both at same time..

Maan:then its ok..day after tomorrow..today u can go to mumbai..i have arranged u my mens there..they will help you..n u will reach here by morning..so tomorrow u may set the things..

Mohinder n rano looked at him speechless..he is too fast in taking decisions..n they cant say their opinion too b4 him as he has arranged everything already..

Rano:pammi..ko

Man:don't worry..she will be staying here for 2 days till u reach here..after rasams complete she will go back to Mumbai..only for some time to take care of ur house n business..once u shift the base here then she too can join..

Mohinder:ok..

Maan:n before leaving u have an important work..

he looked his watch..

Maan:nearly 9..adi must have reached..lets go..

They doesn't have second say than following him..

Maan called the care taker..

Maan:break the compound wall between mansion n here n make a way..

Rano:why beta..

Maan:after u shift here it will be difficult for u both n geet n aarav too to come here or u both to come to mansion..its easy..u can come this way n they can too..

They only nodded their head n both came back home..

Pammi woke up late..the luxuries of mansion made her sleep more..she woke up late n exploring the mansion..she came to mansion n greeted dadi..she asked dadi about maan mohinder n rano n came to know about them shifting to delhi..she was so happy thinking she can enjoy the luxury with her daughter..

Naina was making arrangements for pooja..(poor nt..dadi said n she cant go against her..n dev too standing beside her n drooling her..nt faked smile n continued her work with help of nakul)

Same time adi came with lawyer inside n greeted all..

Lawyer:gudmorning mam..

Dadi:gm..

Adi:gud morning dadi..

Dadi:gudmorning beta..subah subah yahaan..

Adi:maan sir called us here..

Dadi:oh..

She saw pammi looking all around the grandeneaur of the mansion..

Dadi:pammi..this is adi..n adi.this is nainas mom..take her a tour around the mansion..till that I ll have some talks with mr.sharma..

Adi:sure dadi..

Adi took her round the house n was saying how much man worked on it..he can talk on maan full day about his hard work...pammi was bowled by the beauty of house..each n every part showed the royalty..

Pammi doesn't like him praising only maan..

Pammi:looks like only man is paying you ..dev too is the heir of this family..

Adi was taken back..jaise beti jaise mom bhi..

Adi:I know it mam..but dev has joined business now only..n its man sirs effort kc is in top n mansion is having the luxuries..

She thought him as an employee who is very favourable to man..

Pammi:im there samband n what u know about them..

Adi smirked..

Adi:my father worked here..n ater him dadi took my responsibilities..n im here from when I myself don't know..n ya I know them from when I start to know the world..

Pammi st:maan only speaks I thought..his chamcha too speaks..arghh..i must say naina to keep this adi away from this house..

love u so much priya for awesome edits of aarav with maaneetโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

all pictures credit to envi..๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ

naina ka band bachana still in progress..msk hai..will make her work hard..

2783..words

Edited by vrinda22 - 9 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loved it!!!!!