Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
part 2 - geet still thinking about him..she differentiating maan to dev...
dev wants first career thats why he did not consummated their marriage...to phir shadi karne ki kya jaroorat thi...
then he should have allowed her to study...kya soch hai iski...
lol...maan kindnapped her and now taking her to his place...
i think dev will choose his career over geet..

gurtimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part. Geet's life with dev is miserable. Waiting for more.
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...hw will geet going to react after seeing man with her...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what an exciting update
geet tried of her uneventfull life, and dev is mysterious .
maan kidnapped geet!!!
update next part soon!!!
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Update

Dev wants to concentrate on his career but stops Geet from studying further thats so disrespectful yet she has stop her life and wait for him
now the colorful part of Geet's life Maan stands and admires his love
every night and she has no clue but now she saw a shadow and wants to confront the person only its Maan but now he has kidnapped his love
waiting to see what happens next

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A story with a different concept...Loved both updates..Geet is kidnapped by Maan, her husband's boss. Waiting to read how this story unfolds..
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Wow amazing maan :)
U kidnapted geet lol
He used to watch geet every night secretly :)
That moron dev grr didn't let geet study too!! :O
Y he married :/ ??
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting part dear...geet can't able to stop herself thinking about maan...omg!! maan kidnapped geet...am curious for next part...
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanks dearies for loving the previous part.
Enjoy this part and keep on supporting me.

Chap-3

'Keep on going , yay I am almost there faster baby baby more faster. With a thud both fell down on the floor. That was so good. Damn what's with all these rubbish? Frustated I threw away my laptop. Years have been passed but invain. These physical intimacies never attracted me . I don't feel anything, i just feel numb. Since the age I hit puberty, the age of attraction and lust for the opposite se* I felt nothing, nor for my same se* too. I tried my best to watch these po*n movies and clips. But still nothing. I knew visiting a doctor would only reveal my impotency, so I accepted the way I am and never bothered to visit one. Then the marriage proposal came from geet's family and denying it meant revealing my truth as in the past, I had denied several proposals giving the reason of my career. But this time I just couldn't. The day I laid my eyes on geet I knew I had to have her though in a platonic way, but I was not ready to let her go. She was the most beautiful woman in this world. And she was mine, I am still trying my hard to feel that physical attraction with her. But no result till now. That's why I have given her an excuse of 5 years. Though sometimes I feel like she doubts me, but I will never allow her to leave me. And I didn't allow her to study further only because of the same reason, for once in life she asked me something and I denied but I couldn't let the world pollute her mind and I know once she will go outside, she would know the truth about me, so yes I am a selfish being, but that's the way I am.' Closing my eyes I leaned back once again, knowing that geet would be in the balcony, after all its her daily routine.

'At the same time, inside the warm BMW maan was staring shamelessly at geet without blinking for a single moment. The moment he took her stole away from her body. His breath got hitched. She was all bare for his feasting eyes. Her flimsy nighty clung to all her curves perfectly showing her perky brea*** and the way her hair spread out like waves. Ohhh god it was mesmerising. He just wanted to breath in her deep intoxicating scent. Controlling his desires was going to be hard really hard, but he wanted to pleasure herself before thinking about him. Bringing her body close to him, he hugged her tightly. Tonight would be long.'

'Sigh...the journey was long, yet pleasurable and with her in my arms I couldn't ask for more.'

'Soon the time flew away and we entered the mansion, the khurana mansion taking her in my arms and bringing her inside. I was on cloud nine, my would be wife was entering our home for the first time and without the grihapravesh ceremony how could that happen, this auspicious occasion had to be done the way it should have been and for that I had already ordered my servant nakul to do the arrangements. So here after performing the rights, I was all set to take my would be exquisite wife to our posh bedroom. Now she is all mine, mine and I would never let her go from my sight ever.'

'Opening the bedroom door with the remote, I entered inside closing it. And instantly the aroma of the roses hit my nostrils, as I put her on the bed filled with the roses. She looked peaceful and mesmerising as she laid on our bed. The pure creation of exotic beauty, ready to be loved from head to toe.'

'As I leaned closer to her, tracing her angelic face with my fingers, I could not help myself from putting a kiss on her forehead, eyelids, her nose and her cheeks. The kiss on the lips would wait till she comes back to her senses. But her moaning caught my attention. And her arousal through her pink perky nip**** made me gulp my saliva. Ohhh so she is affected just like me.' A smirk plastered on my lips.

'Maan, please...I was feeling so hot and bothered. I don't know why, but I was feeling his touch everywhere on my body. Just like the way I had always imagined. I was dreaming, I knew it. But why it felt like a reality, whatever it was, it was pleasurable. The first time I felt alive in my entire life only because of his touches in places which I had never imagined to be touched. And I was loving it, it felt like I belonged to him and only him. My heart, soul and body which had been yearning like a thirsty man for a drop of water, in a dry desert were quenched after so long. And I wanted more. And I asked for more, at least in my dreams I can get what I want.'

'Maan, please more, I want more...'

'Yes, baby just the way I like it...she was thinking about me. And it made me the happiest man in the whole world. She wanted more and I would galdly give her more than enough. So without thinking I leaned down capturing her body under me, opening the strings of her nighty gradually and sensously her body reacted instantly as her swollen handful globes peeked from inside making my mouth water like a hungry man at the exotic sight. Damn they were just so bouncy and perfect. Beautiful, luscious and pink waiting to be tasted by me and so I did leaning down capturing one of the juicy buds inside my mouth and kneading the other with my other hand. She squirmed , moaned and I pleasured her more the way I had always wanted. The first and the last time that would galdly do so in future too. This erotic act made me realise that her brea*** were sensitive and they were one of the pleasurable places in her body. Ohhh man, I just can't wait to learn more about her virgin body which is only made for me.'

'Till then I am gonna explore her and pleasure her to her heart's desire. '

'On the other hand dev suddenly felt thirsty, and he got up to get water for himself. Finding it strange that geet had not yet returned back to the room. So he went in the balcony, she was not there, not in the bathroom too. Running downstairs his eyes caught the slightly open door making him gasp in shock and horror. '

So dearies this is it for today.
Do drop your likes and comments.
For pms buddy me or bookmark this thread.
T.c.
xoxo. Edited by _Ms.Foxy.Angel_ - 9 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting ...continue

accidently... meee first...

so debv is ...

maaneettogether...both wants the same...

lol dev ji to uth gaye ...ab kya hoga...

going well dear...

Edited by maansee - 9 years ago