Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Yes,and that's because she has a beautiful face. ðŸ˜† BAD clothes!

I sometimes don't get some of the what she wears too. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Darling_

I sometimes don't get some of the what she wears too. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Neither do I. ðŸ˜† I want to give her a dare too like Arjun Kapoor- Walk in her pajamas all day long. ðŸ˜†
Naah not digging the gown or makeup

Hairdo looks good on her though
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
SLB a called. He wants the veil curtain drapes Sonam borrowed from his sets back.
LOL she is getting blasted for her OTT appearance at HHC. The comments are all priceless ðŸ¤£

http://www.highheelconfidential.com/sonam-kapoor-payal-pratap-khoobsurat-dvd-launch/

28 Responses

1. Violet December 8, 2014 at 8:53 pm | Permalink | Reply

This is a bad look. The top looks messy and the fit seems to be off. The hair and the eye make up too is unflattering! This is not a princess-y look!

2. Malaise December 8, 2014 at 9:05 pm | Permalink | Reply

I don't get princess-y from this look. I get a missing candle and eerie music in the background' vibe.

1. whteve December 8, 2014 at 10:24 pm | Permalink | Reply

wht pricess-y look? kuch bhi...this comment i agree with kinda :)

2. uttu December 8, 2014 at 10:40 pm | Permalink | Reply

Agree with you. The look is too ghost like!

3. rs December 8, 2014 at 11:18 pm | Permalink | Reply

LOL. ROTFL

4. sree December 9, 2014 at 3:02 am | Permalink | Reply

YES! Very Bhoot-like.

3. Ramya December 8, 2014 at 10:14 pm | Permalink | Reply

P n p , ideally this should be categorized as WT hey ... Nothing absolutely is working . I mean look at the beautiful bottom half , it dint have to be crowded by that neckline .

4. Niv December 8, 2014 at 10:23 pm | Permalink | Reply

This is more WTH than princessy !

5. whteve December 8, 2014 at 10:52 pm | Permalink | Reply

no comment on the "vidya balan" wedges? ppl have been torn to pieces over wearing them. bias is an unbecoming color on u, guys

1. sara December 9, 2014 at 12:03 am | Permalink | Reply

+1

6. nisha b December 8, 2014 at 10:53 pm | Permalink | Reply

Is she auditioning for a horror movie during the Victorian era?

1. Amodini December 9, 2014 at 11:28 am | Permalink | Reply

Spot-on! Victorian horror it is. And the shoes with that outfit are mismatched and ghastly.

7. Venus December 8, 2014 at 11:43 pm | Permalink | Reply

LOL, shes does look like a ghost from a victorian era movie ! ROFL! The outfit is too big for her i think. oh Sonam Sonam , when will be normal

8. Saya December 8, 2014 at 11:44 pm | Permalink | Reply

Halloween came during Xmas. More than the gown I am flabbergasted by those wedges. Sonam, how can you stoop so low to wear those Vidya Balan type wedges? Tsk tsk.

9. Madame Maddie December 9, 2014 at 12:26 am | Permalink | Reply

Princessey? Puhlease! She looks like a nurse or caregiver from the Victorian era. And the wedges... eeks! When did Cinderella do kolhapuri??

1. Maya December 9, 2014 at 12:16 pm | Permalink | Reply

+1. Could't have phrased it better.

10. Ragini December 9, 2014 at 12:33 am | Permalink | Reply

reminds me of her cannes mcqueen appearance http://www.highheelconfidential.com/?s=sonam+alexander+mcqueen . But she looks pretty bad here.

11. Fashion bubble December 9, 2014 at 1:36 am | Permalink | Reply

This isn't good from any angle . And I never thought I'd see Sonam in kohlapuri wedges.

12. Vinnimeow December 9, 2014 at 3:08 am | Permalink | Reply

Oh my my... That lower part of dress is so pretty, but then there is upper part too and Alas.! Beautiful white suddenly became tacky..

13. Shreya December 9, 2014 at 4:06 am | Permalink | Reply

" she looks lovely" - seriously??? She looks like she is auditioning for the evil fairy role.

14. praneeta December 9, 2014 at 7:22 am | Permalink | Reply

Probably she could have tried wearing the separates... Together... Even sonam can't pull it off... It looks like a bad outfit from the 90s...

15. rs December 9, 2014 at 11:08 am | Permalink | Reply

Princesses are a very tween concept. So is Disneyland. She's too old for this nonsense. Dress your age woman.

16. Jiminywiminy December 9, 2014 at 11:50 am | Permalink | Reply

Coo white tank under wam white dress. No. Just no.

17. nav December 9, 2014 at 11:59 am | Permalink | Reply

I'm sorry but what about this looks good? She looks like the Indian version of Florence Nightingale during war time. Except Nightingale was a nun. What's Sonam's excuse? The skirt looks too heavy to have a flow. In addition to the tank top, ya can't miss the coon eyes.

18. Mariam December 9, 2014 at 12:09 pm | Permalink | Reply

This is def wt hey!! You guys would have ripped apart anyone else daring to wear something so bad!

19. Ann December 9, 2014 at 3:23 pm | Permalink | Reply

Cinderella in Kolhapuris!!! Went overboard with the whole princess thing. And I have never seen a princess do a raccoon eye before! She needs to ditch the shoes and earrings, wear a more fitted (less fabric) top and better makeup to make such a look work.

- See more at: http://www.highheelconfidential.com/sonam-kapoor-payal-pratap-khoobsurat-dvd-launch/#sthash.n5h3TU7P.dpuf

Edited by ColdestWinter - 9 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What's so wrong with the dress? It's bit old wordly...long flowing maxi with loose body...make up is not my fav but I honestly don't see the big deal with the dress. It's not wow but it's not bad. Meh what do I know lol!
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ugly outfit and terrible make-up. Hair's alright. This really isn't one of her best looks. 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Somethings wrong with Sonam's face. Has she lost weight. It looks so long. IMO Her makeup as always is a shade lighter I think, or over use of highlighter maybe not sure. The skirt part is pretty but that top part is a No-no. Her smile and hair is pretty. Edited by .Elixir. - 9 years ago
shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bad dresses makes Sonam look more ugly.
Seems like she's wearing a curtain above sameej.And the makeup..No one can make out how she exactly look.Girl isn't proud of her real selfEdited by shrikrishna - 9 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[quote]
  1. Jiminywiminy December 9, 2014 at 11:50 am | Permalink | Reply

Coo white tank under wam white dress. No. Just no.[/quote]

What color tank should you wear if not match the clothes then? ðŸ˜• Go without one?  Or go out like the new yucky trend of wearing black bra on white clothes or show off one's bra without a camisole.😆 Any color camisole will look bad on white clothes and a bit tanned skin.