Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG the next episode is horrible to watch. How am i going to watch tht part 😭

I hope kajri is saved in time bt it seems she will be raped by dev. I feel so pity fr her. Worst is happening with her. Couldn't cvs hv shown kajri's entry in patil house in any other way? Why this hell of filmy style? Ths is too much. I knw it ws expected frm the day the article abot kajri came bt now whn finally the time hs come it all seems so hard to bear 😭
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i knew it the moment kajri called dev a namard
these patil men cannot stand being called what they are really u know
remember prabha had called vr namard too then only he had shot the gun
now kajri called dev namard so he will prove that he is one by raping her
Sonali.S thumbnail
Really depressing to watch. I knew it but didn't thought it will be hard to digest such scenes. I will still say prabha shouldn't hv called vr namard n the same mistake kajri did today. Provoking men to get more angry is nt gud naa coz in 99 pcnt of the cases they try to proof themselves which is actually horrible. In prabha's case also if vr hasn't shooted prabha aftr being called a namard thn surely in tht limited time mahesh would hv thought simething to save themselves.

Both VR n Dev, Their death will be horrible and i'm waiting fr tht day.
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good day my little beauties 😊.

What madness is this I'm hearing today?  Could this show get any worse.  Tell me, is this show also made with the children in mind?  If it is, can cvs tell me what there is in this show for children to look at?

Dev is going to do the unthinkable now because his little ego got bruised?  It seems I'll have to sift through this show to find something watchable or better yet, I'll read a lot of updates.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Good day my little beauties 😊.

What madness is this I'm hearing today? Could this show get any worse. Tell me, is this show also made with the children in mind? If it is, can cvs tell me what there is in this show for children to look at? 👍🏼

Dev is going to do the unthinkable now because his little ego got bruised? It seems I'll have to sift through this show to find something watchable or better yet, I'll read a lot of updates.

Good day to u too sweetie 😊

Wht to say about the show going through i don't know [=^(]
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.S

Good day to u too sweetie 😊

Wht to say about the show going through i don't know [=^(]

First they showed an unnecessary exit of Prabha and Mahesh, in the form of death and now to bring Kajri into the Patil fold, they're going to show this abominable act, great, just great.

Couldn't cvs not found another way to introduce Kajri in the Patil house?  I'm so disgusted with this show now, I read the update and it's just ridiculous, the only good thing is that Ganesh was there.
Sonali.S thumbnail
I wonder wht hs happened to the cvs. R they same frm the start? Oh god wht are they trying to show us. I think i too bychance in late 2014 did a crime like dev n vr n so i hd to watch ths show. Wht will children feel whn they will be seeing tht forcing scene? How will i be seeing it together wid my mom, sis n may be father too? I knw their eyes will be on me bcoz i'll be watching it fr dev 😡 😭

Why this show is so filmy? They could hv a story and tracks of their own. Why showing wht we already know n tht too in a more disrespectful manner?
Gingerly thumbnail

I wonder wht hs happened to the cvs. R they same frm the start? Oh god wht are they trying to show us. I think i too bychance in late 2014 did a crime like dev n vr n so i hd to watch ths show. Wht will children feel whn they will be seeing tht forcing scene? How will i be seeing it together wid my mom, sis n may be father too? I knw their eyes will be on me bcoz i'll be watching it fr dev 😡 😭

Why this show is so filmy? They could hv a story and tracks of their own. Why showing wht we already know n tht too in a more disrespectful manner?

I'm speechless, I have no more words.  That's what I can't take with these Indian dramas, they go from one extreme to the next and when they do, that's when I stop watching them.

I really can't wait for tomorrow to see how it did on the trps chart because last week it had a slight increase.  I'm curious to know who in their right mind would find the current storylines of child labour, child abuse and apparently sexual assault entertaining, in a supposedly family oriented show.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Really depressing to watch. I knew it but didn't thought it will be hard to digest such scenes. I will still say prabha shouldn't hv called vr namard n the same mistake kajri did today. Provoking men to get more angry is nt gud naa coz in 99 pcnt of the cases they try to proof themselves which is actually horrible. In prabha's case also if vr hasn't shooted prabha aftr being called a namard thn surely in tht limited time mahesh would hv thought simething to save themselves.

Both VR n Dev, Their death will be horrible and i'm waiting fr tht day.

i know but girls should learn to protest too
how long will girls tolerate these animals