Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Gingerly

Good day my little beauties 😊.

What madness is this I'm hearing today?  Could this show get any worse.  Tell me, is this show also made with the children in mind?  If it is, can cvs tell me what there is in this show for children to look at?

Dev is going to do the unthinkable now because his little ego got bruised?  It seems I'll have to sift through this show to find something watchable or better yet, I'll read a lot of updates.

better u skip the episode tomorrow
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali.S

Good day to u too sweetie 😊

Wht to say about the show going through i don't know [=^(]

show is at its horrible level low
bokul thumbnail

First they showed an unnecessary exit of Prabha and Mahesh, in the form of death and now to bring Kajri into the Patil fold, they're going to show this abominable act, great, just great.

Couldn't cvs not found another way to introduce Kajri in the Patil house?  I'm so disgusted with this show now, I read the update and it's just ridiculous, the only good thing is that Ganesh was there.

ganesh was there only for a few minutes
bokul thumbnail

I wonder wht hs happened to the cvs. R they same frm the start? Oh god wht are they trying to show us. I think i too bychance in late 2014 did a crime like dev n vr n so i hd to watch ths show. Wht will children feel whn they will be seeing tht forcing scene? How will i be seeing it together wid my mom, sis n may be father too? I knw their eyes will be on me bcoz i'll be watching it fr dev 😡 😭

Why this show is so filmy? They could hv a story and tracks of their own. Why showing wht we already know n tht too in a more disrespectful manner?

i guess they are trying to show the reality of the society now
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Jan N u know such silly tracks boost up the trps so its going to be more high ths time n anothr week the heighest

@Dia Yes we should bt only aftr frst making ourselves safe. Safety comes frst.
bokul thumbnail

I'm speechless, I have no more words.  That's what I can't take with these Indian dramas, they go from one extreme to the next and when they do, that's when I stop watching them.

I really can't wait for tomorrow to see how it did on the trps chart because last week it had a slight increase.  I'm curious to know who in their right mind would find the current storylines of child labour, child abuse and apparently sexual assault entertaining, in a supposedly family oriented show.

better u skip the episode
i will tell u what happened
bokul thumbnail

@Jan N u know such silly tracks boost up the trps so its going to be more high ths time n anothr week the heighest

@Dia Yes we should bt only aftr frst making ourselves safe. Safety comes frst.

safety comes first
but these goons should be dealt with a strong hand too
Sonali.S thumbnail
Thn i will say they should spare us frm showing the reality of society n should focus more on their story. Take it forward n showing rape scenes is il logical here. Kajri could hv entered in othr way also in patil house.
Sonali.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

safety comes first
but these goons should be dealt with a strong hand too

Ya 👍🏼
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

i guess they are trying to show the reality of the society now

There have been shows that have or are showing the reality of the society, why then Bandhan?  Why is Bandhan following in the footsteps of other dramas? Gosh, I just don't know what to say anymore.