Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endgame thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanks to all who liked and commented on the previous part.
Enjoy this part dearies.

Chap-15

'Entangled in each others embrace, the two souls were sleeping soundly without any worries.The peaceful slumber after years of broken dreams was once again broken but this time it was the sound of chirping birds, making them snuggle closer to each other more. This was peace, contentment which reflected in their deep sighs.'

'The sight was mesmerising and he never wanted to end this moment, opening his dreamy eyes he witnessed his sleeping beauty snuggled closer to his warm body. And he never wanted to close his eyes ever. He wanted this forever. He wanted to get up to this sight till eternity. Tracing his eyes on her beautiful soft features he witnessed a lock of his tresses falling, covering her eyes till lips. And he felt a pang of jealousy from that mere lock, why? Simply because it was his right to be in that place and he did it by blowing it away and replacing it with his thumb, only to feel her stir a bit and in an instant he closed his eyes once again faking his sleep though unwillingly.'

'Geet felt it, yet she remained quiet enjoying his stare, his warmthness. And she tried to remain static. She couldn't deny she was enjoying his warmth and his possessiveness. The moment his warm breath touched her skin, she could feel it. And inwardly chuckled, she was loving this side of him. She felt a belonging, she felt he needed her, after long she felt him closer, more closer than ever in a different way, which sent tingles down her spine. And before she got away with this feeling, she needed to control herself and that was the moment she decided to show herself. And again chuckled inwardly as he closed his eyes, she felt the warmthness leaving her as she felt his eyes being closed and she frowned a bit as she missed his warming stares.'

'She smiled then again felt sad, as tears rolled down her eyes. She wanted to see him the way he was seeing her, but she couldn't. And once again he felt it before she could realise it, as he caught her hand and kept it on his heart.'

'See geet, feel my heart, my love my craving for you. Touch me geet. I am yours only. The way I see you , I want to feel the same way geet. Just look at me geet through your touch. Wiping her tears with his thumb, he waited for her reaction desperately. And he knew somehow that this time she would not withdraw.'

'Maan I want to see you. '

'Then look at me geet, I am all yours.'

'And with that he got up lifting her up in his arms taking her inside the washroom. '

'Keeping her down on the floor he witnessed her cheeks which were covered in red hue reaching her neck and below, and he desperately wanted a peek but restrained himself while reprimanding that he had to be patient with her. Today she will explore him and one day he would be doing the same. And in future both are gonna do the same in various occasions. The thought made him rock hard, yet he had to be patient with his geet no matter what and how much torture he had to endure for few moments.'

'And oh boy he was right as her finger gradually trailed down from his face to down, he knew he was in for a really pleasing and painful torture for a long moment and lots of cold showers today and the coming days.'

'She was nervous was just an understatement, because what she felt was beyond any words or feelings. This exploration was gonna change the dynamics in between them their relation and she could feel it as her hands held his face in her palms ready for a journey which both of them gonna cherish for long.'

So dearies this is it for today.
Do drop ur likes and comments.
Will upd.soon as I am free again.
T.c
xoxo.
Param-Sundari thumbnail
😡... wrong time to stop!!!...eh😭

it was beautiful.. with their feelings growing..
yarning increasing... and love deepening...

desperately waiting for twist 😆😆😆
Edited by Pooooooooooooja - 9 years ago
anjalisen85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome👏👏

maaneet moments r nice😉

update soon
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
superb update dear👏
maan felt J coz of hair lock😲😆 no one can touch MSK's Jaan
geet all d while was aware abt maan's look bt maintaind her control😛
when geet thought dat she cant luk maan d way he luks at her tears startd 2 flow😭 
maan tld her 2 c him through her touches nd took her 2 wash room😳
waitng 4 d nxt part update soon dear
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeh kya chota sa update but its short and sweet waiting 4 next part
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional touching  sensational update..te way my maan drooling his geet ki each structures but naughty maan pretend to sleep seeing her feeling him and geet too felt happy to been watch by hmy maan but frowned wen he closed his eyes..she was feeling him was lovely emotional touchy..te way geet ki tears thinking abt her longing to see him and my maan sensing her turmoil and making her to feel him was lovely emotional..te way my maan controlling his wild desire and decide to make his geet to feel him thinking to have cold showers, bechare my maan..te way geet feeling my maan and  his love was lovely touchy..im speechless seeing my maaneet ki love for each other..i love te update so much
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 updatmng! fab update! Well written! terrific Maaneet moments! Maan gives her the liberty to touch n explore him! it will b hard 4 him 2 control1 update soon
heycookie thumbnail
Awesme part
lovd it alot
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
geet wants to see maan as he does 
n maan can sense her inner wishes n trying 2 make her feel him
nice part