Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Swearshina09
Love ipk and arshi
Miss them a lot
For me its like arshi are real characters and their love journey is still continuing
Originally posted by: cineraria
Where and how did I not see this before?Indi di, you did it again to my poor heart. Do I speak the regular adjectives of lovely and fantastic? I don't think they are enough to describe the post. The midnight visitor was one wicked hottie, came and stole your heart and you couldn't even look for a safe distraction. Much like the man in it.If I blush while fastening my seatbelt, i blame this creature.If I have a silly smile as I gobble jalebis, I blame this creature.If I sigh at the sight of a bluetooth, I blame this creature.Yes, somewhere it is still alive. That somewhere is probably my heart.
Originally posted by: cineraria
Ah, we discussed that sequence. I am not left with much to say here. Thank you, both of you, reminded me why exactly it was so beyond gorgeous.Indi Di, "chaos of his breath on her cheek" you are so lyrical. ❤️She was daring and adventurous by nature. The likes of Shyam (being honey tongued and so easy) wouldn't excite her. ASR was that forbidden piece of white chocolate.Haha, that jalebi.
I would not dare. But i am a very appreciative of good writing.I believe that writers like yourself added so much substance to the characters and plot. You gave meaning to the half hearted situations. You interpreted half expressed emotions. 'What was' and 'what should /could have been' merged to give everlasting impact.IPK is incomplete without the voice of writers like yourself.Seema