Blink and you miss it

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Blink and you miss it ...

Did you guys notice?

Pakhi just declared to Nandini that she values Veer dearly.

I literally stopped and re-ran the scene.

Yup, the Anshuman-jaap wali Pakhi just declared that the person she values dearly is Veer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paakhi does Value Veer. She values all her ties ..
That's what is Paakhi.. 
A
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I saw it, I heard it but for me it was Paakhi being Paakhi
What did she say a couple of weeks ago - her life has only 2 purposes:

1. Aaayan's upbringing
2. Ansuman's pyaar

Paakhi knows how attached Aayan is to Veer (and vice versa) and that he would be devastated if something happened to his ND. She knows she could not find a better role model for Aayan than Veer. She also promised Reha that she would not let anything happen to Veer and knows jiji is ill so his family needs him more than ever - IMHO those are the drivers for Paakhi's declaration. Veer's value to her is in context of Aayan not herself.

I suspect what we will see tonight is Paakhi willing to die for Lavanya after all Ansuman loved Lavanya so it is Paakhi's job to save people Ansuman cared about.

In the final analysis Paakhi will be shown to have done her duty by Veer and fulfilled her life's purpose by securing that which was precious to Ansuman.

Don't get me wrong - I would be very happy if she would say to Veer that I care about you and want to share my life with you not because of Aayan or your family or any other reason but because I cannot imagine my life without you. I don't know if that is love or whether I will ever be able to say that i love you but I care a great deal about you... Unfortunately I don't think we will ever see that.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Payal - as per you  Pakhi is selfish to the core and beats Lavanya in selfishness, hands down.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think Paakhi will see her actions as selfish because from her point of view she has always been honest and clear with Veer about her position re: Ansuman.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am  inclined  to  agree  with  Paayal  here.   I  don't  know  but   I am  having a hard  time   seeing a positive ending  with that  gun  threat still  looming. 
  And  I  am  telling you   Paakhi  and   her  "selflessness'  will  not prevent her from  taking a bullet  for Lavanya  as  well.    Poor  message  for veer   since   if that happens    he will be nothing  special  will he!
  I  hope  I  am  proved  wrong!!!