simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys I'm back with a new story
Hope you all like it

I'm also writing a Rishbala version to this
If you want to check it out

Here's the link:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/116046481

Updates for this story will come with the mass updates 😃 Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Chapter 1
(Piya's POV)

It was a cold, snowy day today in Dehradun. But I liked the snow. It reminded me of something. Something that made my heart flutter with excitement. I was walking home from an extra seminar. Misha, my roommate, or housemate, whatever you wanted to call it, would be coming later. She had to finish some errands. People huddled in small groups to beat the frosty cold, while I managed to survive in just a coat and a scarf. I was used to it. Soon I was alone on the road, until I saw a man in a black t-shirt and denim jeans. Was he crazy? It was cold out and he's in summer clothing. He stood in the same place until I got close to him. I froze in my tracks. He had deep crimson eyes and a killer devilish smirk. He was looking at me intriguingly. But he was hot! Deadly but handsome. I approached him, but my scarf blew in front of my face, and by the time I took it off, he was gone.

I blinked twice. Was I hallucinating or was he real? I shook my head and kept walking. Maybe Misha mixed something in your coffee Piya. Just ignore it.

I was almost home when suddenly I felt a strange heat pressing against my back. It was a familiar feeling, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Beautiful." A deep, sensuous voice said. I whirled around to see who it was, but I saw no one.

"Whoever you are...I'm going to call the police!" I yelled. Nothing. You're going crazy Piya!

I finally reached home. I turned on the heater and made myself some snacks. I was starved. I turned on the tv and watched some horror films. Misha and I always watched horror films in our pastime. We loved them.

I got cozy with my food when Misha showed up at the door. I didn't want to get up though.

"Piya help me!" She yelled.

"Ughhh...Misha..." I groaned. I let her in and grabbed the bags she had. She threw her coat off and toss it on the couch.

"What is this?" I asked, perplexed. Misha and shopping were a no no...

"Dresses." She said. I choked on my popcorn.

"You bought dresses?...Why?"

"Cause there is a party tonight. The successful businessman of the year, Abhay Raichand, has moved here. He's throwing a party."

"Did we get invited?"

"The whole city did! This guy really want to be known." She said. "Now take these and put them upstairs." She forced the bags into my hands.

"When are we leaving?"

"8. The party is supposed to be long. Fine by me. I get some free booze." She laughed.

"Okay." I went to our room and dropped the bags on the bed. I guess tonight is party night...

(Raichand Mansion)
(Abhay's POV)

I finally found her...my princess...my Piyali. I caressed her photo that I had safeguarded for the past 200 years. It was my only possession of hers during my brief imprisonment in hell. But now I was back...and I was here to make her mine once again.Edited by Abhiya4life - 9 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congo for new story meghna
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept.
the title is very tempting😳
so pia is ordinary girl but abhay has some past related to pia.
do continue soon dear, add me to pm list.
...Seema... thumbnail
interesting,amazing n wonderful start.
so abhay was waiting fr her.looking forward to da next chap
Edited by vmpy - 9 years ago
BLUEPARROTS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new story...interesting concept specially title 
continue soon
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! Outstanding  start...loved it...but I would like it to read in Abhiya version as whenever I close my eyes I can picture the lead of this story as our mysterious Abhay...

piaviviandsena thumbnail
Whoaaa amazing concept. And u better update dis soon wid big update.
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Well congrats Dear...
Awsome start do cont soon
N thankd for pm