JB hug pixs from today's epic- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

2.7k

Users

11

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

MRGCQZLAVQ3BVMSC thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: divya_123

i m glad u guys liked the pics... 😃

divs you are smiling in such a manner which makes it appear as if you stored them away, hiding from everyone and then finally decided to show to know how people admire your treasure! okay i was just joking! carry on with your smile and thanks a lot for posting the pics since it is the one and only post of its kind that i am finding here(although i expected much more). so thanku.
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#12
divs...the pics are great...but I was watching some old JB video mixes last night and I realized on thing.
The quality of the hug has gone down over time. Earlier there were real hugs, now its just the head on the chest (I can practically pass from between the two of them or maybe they are leaving place of K&A in case this turns into a family hugging session).

I miss them, but I guess they are not comfortable so I wont complain. (But you are actors for God's sake. Hug properly - I am shouting in my head. 😆 )
Rivs
divya_123 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: rivya

divs...the pics are great...but I was watching some old JB video mixes last night and I realized on thing.
The quality of the hug has gone down over time. Earlier there were real hugs, now its just the head on the chest (I can practically pass from between the two of them or maybe they are leaving place of K&A in case this turns into a family hugging session).

I miss them, but I guess they are not comfortable so I wont complain. (But you are actors for God's sake. Hug properly - I am shouting in my head. 😆 )
Rivs

first of all haila rivs u still with that siggy ..itni pasand ayi kya😉

ok back to the topic i agree dear. fpr example just look in your first siggy the pic where jai ties the MS it looks like he is hugging her but actually just tieing MS. while in yesterday's pic it looked more like he was making sure only bani's head touched his shoulder bas..😕

i miss our munna and munni too😳😭

MRGCQZLAVQ3BVMSC thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: rivya

divs...the pics are great...but I was watching some old JB video mixes last night and I realized on thing.
The quality of the hug has gone down over time. Earlier there were real hugs, now its just the head on the chest (I can practically pass from between the two of them or maybe they are leaving place of K&A in case this turns into a family hugging session). 😆 Rivs!!! even i agree but "something is better than nothing"

I miss them, but I guess they are not comfortable so I wont complain. (But you are actors for God's sake. Hug properly - I am shouting in my head. 😆 ) phir bhi!!! varies from person to person!
Rivs

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
#15
Divu tumne Siggy banani bandh kardi to to maine change hi nahi ki...let me know when u want to take new orders from me... 😉
Rivs
klueless thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: I4WDF4CP7DKGQE7M

I wish it was me who was hugging him. I am totally in love with this man.

I am saying this since day One of KS Haaaaaaiii SIGH, sigh sigh sigh ..

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".