Wow I like this story 
Please continue soon
Miss Wow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

PROLOGUE

(Updated the English translation)

SOMEWHERE IN LUCKNOW

(The story begins at Lucknow where the Gupta family resides currently.)

(Khushi is wearing a helmet and riding her two wheeler out of house with a girl in bride's dress as a pillion rider.As the scooty is moving bride starts speaking)

Bride - Khushi muje bohoth dar lag raha hai (Khushi I am really scared)

Khushi - Arey Seema tu fikar math kar shaadhi ke mamle mein dar tho sabko lagtha hai. Rahi tumaari baath tum tho shaadhi ke mantap se baag ke ja rahi ho tho dar do do baar honi chayiye. (Arey Seema ..you dont worry...everyone will get tensed regarding their marriage...in your case since you are eloping from the marriage hall the tension should be two times)

Seema - Accha??? muje dar mere baagne ki nahi hai...balki mere baagne ke baad tumara kya hoga... yeh soch ke lag raha hai... Oh really? I am not tensed about me running aways instead I am thinking what will happen to you after I am gone...I am really worried thinking of the consequenses

Khushi - Seema ...abh tum yeh sab math socho... abhi tho tumara Rishabh ke baare mein sochne ka time hai... (Dont thisnk all these things now...now you should be thing about Rishab)

(Khushi is going through galli roads)

Seema - Tum bhi na (You are...)

Khushi - Kya tum bhi na...achha wo sab chodo yeh lo agayi teri manzil...(What you are... leave all that...see your destination came)

(Khushi Slows down the scooty near by a car standing at the road side where a guy is standing leaning on the bonet.Seema gets down from the scooty, run towards the guy and hugs him)

Seema - Rishab ji thank god aap sahi waqth pe agaye hai warna ...

INSIDE THE HOUSE

(The Ladies who came to take the Bride to alter have notices her not being here and panics. They all come near the mother of the Bride and inform the same in whisper)

Random Lady (whispering) - Sushila Ji aapki beti nahi hai room mein. Ghar mein har jagah doond li nahi mili. (Sushila ji...you daughter is not in room. We searched every where in the house)

Sushila - Kya?? Aap logon se kaha tha na hoshiyaar rehna fir kaise... abh tho yeh hume maar hi dalenge (What?? I had told you all to be careful... then how??)(Showing the tension on her face. Run towards her husband and pulls him to side.)

Ashok - Sushi yeh kya beti ki shaadi hai aur tum hume kone mein la rahe ho (Sushi, what is this? Its you daughter's wedding and you are getting me into a corner) (teasing)

Sushila - Arey aap bhi na... yeh mazak karne ka samay nahi hai.. Seema nahi hai room mein...(Oh oh...this is not the time to make fun...Seema is not in room)

(Ashok not letting her complete the sentence and getting angry)

Ashok - Tume kaha tha na meine use akela math chodo shaadi hone taq fir bhi ... kair tumse baad mein baath karoonga (I had told you not to leave her alone till the marriage happens...anyways will speak to you later) (Dialing the Number of Guard and starts speaking to them)

Hello tum logo ne Seema ko bahar jathe huve deka? (Hello...did you guys see Seema going out?)

Guard - Haan saab wo unki saheli ke saath Parlor gayi abhi 10 min pehle (Yes Sir...she went out with her friend 10 mins ago to parlour)

Ashok - You ediot ...parlor wale ghar pe hi aye huve hai. bathaya tha na ki koi andar ya bahar nahi jayega jab taq hum dulhe ke ghar ke liye na nikle. (You ediot the Parlour people have come home...I had instructed that no one will go out or come in till we leave to the Groom's home right?)

Guard - Par saab... (But Sir)

Ashok - Abhi sabko leke wo kis taraf gayi hai usi direction mein doondo. Agar agle 30 min ein seema nahi mili na tho tum sab ka kair nahi. (Just take everyone and go in the direction which she went right now...if you guys dont find Seema in next 30 mins I wont spare anyone of you)

Guard - Teek hai saab (Ok Sir...) (cuts the call and calls all other securities specially appointed for this occation. Explains what do. All the guards start in their two wheelers)

BACK TO KHUSHI'S SPOT

(Khushi parks the scooty and come towards them. Pats Seema's shoulder.The people from Bride's home searching for the scooty in the roads)

Khushi - Suniye Seema ji yeah apka kuchie kuchie (Listen Seema Ji this is not your romancing time) (mocking a lovy dovy tone and gesturing the kissie through fingers) karne ka waqt nahi. Jaldi gaadi mein bait ke jayiye. (Get into the car soon and go)

(Rishab is alerted by this dialog)

Rishab - Haan Seema. Jaldi restroom mein mein jaake kapde badlo warna mushkil hojayega. (Yeah Seema just get into the restroom and change your clothes...its will be problem otherwise...)

(Breaks the hug and pushes her towards restroom...But Seema stops and turns behind)

Seema - Rishab yeah baag ne ki tension mein spare kapde lana bhool gayi (Rishab..in this hurry of running away from house I forgot to get the spare clothes) (looks towards khushi. Khushi looks with a surprised look)

Khushi - Na... bilkul na...soch na bhi math Seema...(No...never...dont even think Seema)(Seema and Rishab looking at her with a pleading look. Khushi composes herself)... Teek teek hai... Jaldi Chalo (Ok...ok...come soon...) (Pulls Seema towards rest room almost running)

IN AWARD FUNCTION AT HOTEL

(Seems like environment of award function...People in front row gossiping)

Man1 - Lagtha hai iss Baar Arnav hi baazi marega.(I this Arnav will make it this time) AR design's facts and figures for 2013 are amazing.

Man2 - Dekthe hai. Waise True Fashions ne bhi achha kaam ki hai aur uski CEO ladki hai tho ... kuch keh nahi sakthe..(We shall see...actually True Fashions also has done a good Job and its CEO is a Lady..so cant tell anything.) (giggles)

Host - Tho dosto iss shandar Business award function me aapka swagat hai. Poore saal ki mehnath apki apni apni business mein kitni rang layi hai yeh dekne ki baari. (So..friends ...welcome this biggest Business award function. After working hard for a year lets see how much you business has achieved.) Lets get on to summary of achievements in different industries by our presenter Nitin.(Nitin comes in and sets on the projector... starts explaining things )

KHUSHI's SPOT

(Both the girls come out exchanging the dress...Rishab pull Seema towards the car door, makes her sit inside in hurry and closes the door. Looks towards Khushi)

Rishab - Khushi ji aap bhi bait jayiye. (Khushi ..even you come)

Khushi - Mein? (Me??)

Rishab - Haan abhi explain karne ka time nahi. Fast (I cant explain now...fast...)

(Khushi gets in the Car. Rishab gets on to the driving seat and starts the car with a speed)

Rishab - Mere aadmiyon ka phone aaya tha. Seema ke ghar mein patha chal gaya hai. I think aapko wapis isi rasthe akele nahi jana chayiye in Kapdon mein. (My people had called...they have got know in Seema's house...I think you shouldnt be going back in this road alone in this bridal dress)

Khushi - Lekin hum jaye kaha ab (Where else will I go?)

Rishab - Aap fikar math keejiye meine apne friend se baath ki hai. Paas mein hi ek hotel hai ke waha uska boutique hai. Waha apko jo b kapda comfortable lage use le lijiyega and pay karne ki koi zaroorath nahi hai (You dont worry...I have spoken to my friend...there is a hotel near by and she has her boutique there...you can choose anything there which you are comfortable with...dont bother to pay) (Drives for a while and Stops the Car). Yahi hai Hotel..(This is the hotel).(Khushi gets down the car) thanks a lot aap ke bina muje Seema kabhi nahi milthi... (Thanks a lot...I wouldnt have got Seems without you..)

Khushi - Jeejaji... aap yeah sab baad mein aaram se chitti lik ke bejiyega abhi jaldi nikliye. Chalthe hai... Shukriya...(Jeejaji...you can write a letter to me with all these things later...you go now..Cya) (She Runs inside hotel searching for the boutique talking to herself)... itne bade hotel mein kaha doondenge wo boutique...hum b naa... jeejaji se poochna tho bhool hi gaye...(How will I search tha boutique in such a big hotel?...I am a duffer.. I forgot to ask jeejaji..)

(She is walking above the area where the award function is on and she can see the happenings as the set up for this function was in the open area of the hotel...one of the security stops her)

Security - Hello Madam aap aisa ghoom nahi sakthi yaha. Aaap yaha ayi kaise? (Hello Madam..you cant walk around here like this...how did you come here?)

Khushi - Arey hotel hai ... koi b aa jaa sakthe hai. (This is a hotel.. anyone can come and go..) (keeping her hands on either side the waist) Aur aap aise kyon pooch rahe hai jaise ki hum koi chor hai? (And why are you asking like this a?? asthought I am a theif)

Security - Aaj yaha tight security hai. Business awards ka function chal raha hai. Aur bohot sare celebrities aye hai isiliye. (There is a tight security today due to a Business award function. There are many celebrities around so we have to be cautious) (Khushi gets excited...)

Khushi - Kya ...celebrities!!!!!...hume bhi dekna hai... kaha hai?... (What Celebrities??? Even I want to see,,,where is the fuction??) (She turns around) and catches the ongoing function

AT THE FUNCTION

Host - Now it's the time to announce the Business Man of the year award to present this I would like to call upon India's well known celebrity Salman Khan...

AT KHUSHI'S SPOT

Khushi - Salman Khan... Haaiii (She is acting all crazy... Moving closer to the railings. Guard is trying to control her from moving).. Chodiye bhai saab aisa mouka thodi na baar baar atha hai...(Leave me brother this is a one time opportunity..I wont get this change again and again)

SIMULTANIOUSLY AT AWARD FUNCTION

(We can here the clap sounds everywhere. Salman Khan comes on the stage. Opens the envelope gives a smile)

Salman - I am not surprised and I really thank god ki yeah jo award le raha hai wo hamari industry mein nahi hai warna meri filme release b nahi ho pathi...So coming to the award Business Man of the year 2013 is Arnav Singh Raizada. (I am not surprised and I really thank god That the persona taking this award is not in my industry or else my films would not even be released) .So coming to the award Business Man of the year 2013 is Arnav Singh Raizada.

(Salman Claps and suddenly all lights go of with a single attention light on and tracking Arnav's entry. He walks in slowly walking with a great attitude and confidence. Comes towards Salman, the lights slowly reveal him and all the lights gets on.)

AT KHUSHI'S SPOT

(Khushi still struggling with guard...)

Khushi - Kya... humare Salman ji se b takkar karne wala ...koun hai yeh??.. arey aap hatiye thoda (What...competing with our Salman Ji...who is he??? oh oh... you just move a little) (she pushes the guard a little hard and with that force and jerk she slips on the railing loosing here balance)

AT AWARD FUNCTION

Salman - Here he is...(Smiling at Arnav and is about to hand over the trophy and suddenly they here a scream from the floor above which grabs the attention of both...Both look towards the source of the scream)

Khushi - Ahhh ... hey Gannu mama please bacha lena...(Ahhh oh God please save me) (She closes her eyes with fear)

(Arnav involuntarily runs to the possible spot where khushi could fall and catches her and Khushi lans in his arm ...to top it all she cluther on to him tight...)

Please comment on how is my attempt :)... Awaiting replies

Edited by Miss Wow - 9 years ago
Miss Wow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hello every one... thanks one and all who liked my start and have comment. It meant a lot for me. Love you all. With all your support I would try my best to entertain you all. Here goes the Part 1

Updated the English translation...

PART-1

Arnav and Khushi looking at each other having a eye lock...On the other hand Salman is surprised with the whole happening...Media is busy capturing this moment and suddenly Arnav comes oout his trans state releasing Khushi slowly on the floor

Khushi - Wo maaf Keejiye wo guard ne dakka de diya upar se...mein tho sirf Salman ji ko dekna chahthi thi (Sorry...the guard pushed me...I was just looking at Salman) (Looking at Salman)

Arnav just stares at her and by then the host comes and pulls her backstage. Comes back again

Host - So Salman Sir please do the honors now

And Arnav receives the award finally...and the function comes to an end ... Post the function Arnav instructing his men...

Arnav - No media will showcase that part of the footage and no pics of this will be published anywhere. Aur kaha hai wo ladki? uske baare mein patha karo abhi (Where is that girl? Find out about her right now)

(Arnavs men have already locked her in a room without anyone's notice)

Man1 - Sir usko lock kiya hai room 114 mein lekin wo bath nahi rahi yeah sab kyon kiya usne. (Sir we have locked her in roon # 114...but she is not telling why she did like this)

Arnav - Mein dektha hoon (I will look into it)

(Arnav Walks Towards the room where Khushi was locked... reach there and gets in. As soon as Khushi sees him and gets annoyed. Comes closer to him)

Khushi - Tho aapne band karvayatha hume? (So you got me locked here?)

Arnav - Haan... tume kya laga... aise hi assani se bach ke jaane doonga? (Then what you though...you would be spared to escape from me easily?)

Khushi - Kya matlab? (What do you mean?)

Arnav - Dont try to act innocent. Jaldi bolo kisne beja tume yaha mere award lene ka waqt barbaad karne ke liye? (Tell me soon who sent you here to spoil by award receiving moment?)

Khushi - Nonsense... Hatiye (Move) (She pushes him aside and runs out of the room and composes herself...struggling with her lehenga)

IN THE ROOM

Arnav - What the... tumne muje dakka diya?... bhago... jitna bhi baag lo pakad mein ah hi jaogi us din iska isaab barabar karoonga. (You pushed me???? Run...how much ever you wish to...you will come into my capture one or the other day...that day I would settle this) (Rushes out of the room calling his men)Suno wo ladki jo dulhan ke kapdon mein thi...yaha se baag nikli...Hotel ke bahar jaane math dena... (Listen...that girl ran away in the wedding attire, she shouldn't be able to go out of the hotel.)

Man2 - Ji Sir (Arnav cuts the call)

BACK TO KHUSHI

Khushi manages to search the boutique and is relieved. She gets in and changes herself to a normal Jeans and Tshirt. Gets her Bridal wear in a packet and comes to the entrance of the hotel wher Arnav's men were standing. they were looking every girl passing by suspeciously...seeing this Khushi blurts out)

Khushi - Aise goor goor ke kya dek rahe ho har ladki ko aap dono? Kabhi ladki nahi deki kya?? (Why are guys oogling at me...havent you seen girls in your life?)

Man1 - Aap se mathlab... (What do you mean?)

Khushi - kya humse matlab... yeh sara sar battamezi hai (What I mean??? this is really rude to oogle) (by then the hotel manager comes to handle the situation)

Manager - Madam any issue?

Khushi - Dekhiye yeh dono har ladki ko ghoor ghoor ke dek rahe hai... aise guards rakhe hai aapne?? (These 2 are oogling at me from very long ...what kind of guards have you hired?)

Manager - yeh hamare VIP ke guards hai aaj yaha ek high profile function huva tha usi ke silsile mein aye the. (These are not hotel guards they the guards of VIP who came in for a high profile function that happened today)

(Khushi thinks they must be Salman's guards and blushes to herself. Gives a wide smile to the guards and walks out of the hotel catches an auto to the place where her scooty is parked.)

AT THE HOTEL ENTRANCE

(After a while Arnav comes to his men)

Arnav - Mili kya wo? (You got her?)

Men - Nahi Sir (No Sir)

Man1 - Koi bhi dulhan wale kapdon wali ladki bahar nahi gayi (No girl went out in a wedding attire)

(Arnav thinks something and bangs his fist...)

Arnav - Mein itna bhi sochna bhool gaya ... she would have changed her clothes... kair lets go...muje uske baare mein aur nahi soch na... (Oh damn...I dint even think this way that she would change her clothes...anyways lets go...I dont want to think more on her) (They all move outside the hotel)

NEAR KHUSHI'S SCOOTY

(Khushi gets down the auto and comes near her two wheeler and is about to take it out by then the people searching for Seema come near her.)

Guy1 - Aapne yeh ladki ko kahi dekha yaha aas paas? (Have you seen this gir any where around?)(showing Seema's pic.. )

(Khushi suddenly realizes she might get into trouble if she acts smart or shows her emotions. She controlled all her emotions..and tried behaving normal)

Khushi - nahi tho... (No...)

Those people were in hurry so they left the place. Khushi kept the bridal wear inside and locks the seat.. starts her vehicle to her home as soon as possible.

KHUSHI'S HOME

(Shashi,Garima and Payal are tensed that Khushi is not back and it already 9 PM... her mobile was also not reachable)

Payal - Papa chaliye hum dono zara Seema ke ghar jake athe hai.. useeki Shaadi mein gayi thi aaj...(Papa come..lets go and see in Seems's house...Khushi went to her wedding today)

Shashi - Chalo beta... (Ok come )

Garima - Suniye...sabke saamne math dantiye use... warna ghar aake yudd shuru kardegi wo..araam se samjake le ayiyega... (Listen ... dont scold her infront of everyone...or else she will start a war after coming home)

Shashi - Han han...tum zyada tension math lo...(Ya...ya...you dont worry about it and take tension)

(Door Bell rings and Payal opens the door...its Khushi)

Khushi - Jiji... (She hugs Payal tightly)

Payal - Choodo (Leave me) (breaks the hug)... kaha thi tum??? aur tumar phone kyon not reachable tha??? (Where were you and why was your phone not reachable?) (Shows fake anger)

Khushi - Not reachable tha..removes phone from bag... oh.. humne notice nahi ki jiji.. (Was it not reachable? removes phone from bag... oh.. I never noticed jiji)

Shashi - itni bhi kya busy thi meri beti ki khud ek phone nahi kar paayi han?... Aur yeh koi waqt hai ghar ane ka?? (How busy you were that you dint even notice it? And you dint even call us yourself...is this the time to come home??)(Shashi pull her ears... )

Khushi - Ahhh Papa...Sorrry Sorry...Aage se dhyan rakoongi...abhi muje sona hai... (Will keep in mind from next time...I want to sleep now)

Garima - Arey khana tho khalo...(eat the dinner atleast...)

Khushi - (running towards her room)...nahi maa muje book nahi... (No...maa.. I am not hungry)

Garima - yeh ladki bhi na pagal hai...Chaliye abh tho hum log khana khake so jathe hai...(This girl is crazy...come lets have dinner and sleep)

ARNAV'S ROOM

Arnav is pacing back and forth thinking about him catching Khushi and she pushing him aside and running out of the room...making a tight fist...He gets call... Switches on his bluetooth...

Arnav - Hello... haan bolo Aman...Oh ya hume kal IIM Lucknow jana hai na interns ko choose karne... Kya... tuma patha hai na muje yeah sab accha nahi lagtha... lets choose the interns and come back... unke best student ko mein award doon??? this is not fair Aman... ok ok teek hai...karloonga...ok bye. (Hello..tell me Aman...Oh ya...we have to go to IIM Lucknow to chose the interns...what... you know that I dont like all this right???? lets choose the interns and come back...I got to give the award to their best student? this is not fair Aman... Ok ok...fine I shall manage...ok bye..)
To Himself
Chalo let me sleep. But have to find out about that girl somehow...(He Sleeps)

KHUSHI'S ROOM

Payal comes in after dinner. Sees Khushi spreading all her books..noting down few things...Busy in her reading.

Payal - Yeh kya Khushi...apni kitabon ki dukan fir se khol di?..Kab taq jagne ka plan hai...(What is this Khushi... you opened your book stall again...till when do you plan to be awake?)

Khushi - Jiji (smiles)... thodi der aur... Patha hai Jiji Kal AR group of industries wale a rahe hai interns chun ne...Muje select hona hai... (A little while more... you know jiji...tomorrow AR group of industries is coming to our college to choose interns...I want to get selected )(She is all exited to say this)

Payal - Accha ... isi ki tayyari mein lagi ho tum...par AR ka head office mein Delhi mein hai na?? Aur internship tho 1 saal ka hotha hai... fir bi thu try kar rahi hai??? (Oh oh...So you are preparing yourself for it...but the head office of AR is in Delhi na Khushi...and internship will be for 1 year..still you want to try???)

Khushi - uffo jiji AR is a dream company hai... Management internship waha karna matlab job 100% confirmed... aur 1 saal ki tho baath hai... Aur yeh sab abhi kyon sochna...jab select hongi tab sochenge...Chalo mera hogaya (uffo jiji AR is a dream company hai... If we get the Management internship there then job is 100% confirmed... and its a matter of 1 year... Anyway why should we discuss all this now...when I get selected we shall discuss...I am done )(She clears all the mess. Both Lay down to sleep)

NEXT MORNING MALHOTRA HOUSE

Ashok is watching the CCTV footage and finds out that Khushi is the one who help his daughter to elope.Instructing the guards.

Ashok - Iss ladki ko lekar aao... Lekin koi maar peet nahi hogi..pehle hum baath ugalvayenge uske baad action lenge...Aur han.. yeh hamare accountant Shashi Gupta ki beti hai IIM mein padthi hai tho raste mein utakar le aana... (bring this girl...listen there will be no manhandling...lets get the matter out from her and then take action...She is our accountant Shashi Gupta's daughter she studies is IIM so catch her on the way and get her here...)

Guard1 - Teek hai saab...(Sure Sir) (Guards Leave)

GUPTA HOUSE

Khushi is in hurry to leave to college. Packing her bag...

Khushi - Babuji.. Amma...jiji... Hum jathe hai...( Babuji.. Amma...jiji.. I am going)

Payal - Kitni baar bola hai Khushi Jaathe hai nahi aathe hai bolthe hai...(How many times to tell you that its not I am going..its should be I shall go and come)

Khushi - Accha teek hai baba Aathe hai (Ok ok... I shall go and come)

(Khushi is on the way to college in her scooty and is stopped by Ashok's Guards. Khushi is all scared)

Edited by Miss Wow - 9 years ago
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting begnining
Khushi bag gai Arnav kuch nahi kar paya..

IIM nice...

she want to work in AR wow

looking forward
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Khushi is in trouble from everyone
Leprechaun thumbnail
Nice update.
Thanks for the PM.
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Omg khushi is in great trouble now
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb start! khushi ke peeche arnav aur seema ke daddy ke log lage hain.. dekhte hain kya hota hai ab.. loved the start.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
mahrusweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting story and concept
continue sooon
Vivek_IBMIndia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope out Arnav just reaches there to save her future dulhan...let see what happens...keep PMing me for this story too