Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ahhh right now im tooo angry with gunjan,
she really said all this things to rachna, cant believe it,
i think rachna should not forgive her so easily, i mean all what she said why she said all this things doesnt make it better...or unforgettable..

but im sure she will forgive her, because rachna has a heart of gold,
great work..

by the way i like it, when she is angry or sad she doesnt push kabir away, she gives him this right to be there for her..

great greatπŸ‘

thanks for pm
Princess.S786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Thanks 4 pm
Don't like gunjan
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm too good
update very nicely
written love the update
pls update soon n pm me
take care!!!!!!
Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update.
I understand why rachna don't want to meet gunjan And refuse to hug her.
I hope the true about mayank will get out soon. I know it will be long way. I just hope that rachne will be ok soon.

thanks for the pm. 
like Always I enjoy read at 
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: hangok

ahhh right now im tooo angry with gunjan,
she really said all this things to rachna, cant believe it,
i think rachna should not forgive her so easily, i mean all what she said why she said all this things doesnt make it better...or unforgettable..

but im sure she will forgive her, because rachna has a heart of gold,
great work..

by the way i like it, when she is angry or sad she doesnt push kabir away, she gives him this right to be there for her..

great greatπŸ‘

thanks for pm

Thanks for your comments. Yes you got it right that Rachna will definitely forgive Gunjan since truly does have a heart of gold. πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess.S786

Awesome update
Thanks 4 pm
Don't like gunjan

Thanks Selina! Glad you enjoyed it. And that seems to be the general consensus about Gunjan. πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu_taarey

hmmm too good

update very nicely
written love the update
pls update soon n pm me
take care!!!!!!

Thanks Meenu! I'm posting the next update in a few minutes πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuritzur

Amazing update.

I understand why rachna don't want to meet gunjan And refuse to hug her.
I hope the true about mayank will get out soon. I know it will be long way. I just hope that rachne will be ok soon.

thanks for the pm. 
like Always I enjoy read at 

Thank Nurit! Glad you enjoyed the update! πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail

Chapter 25:

"I don't need your forgiveness, but I just want you to accept me back into your life, even if it is just for the sake of my unborn daughter. Please Rachna di."

"Looks like my baby sister has really grown up quite a bit hunh? Come here."

Rachna opened her arms and Gunjan happily hugged her sister back. Sneha peeked into the living room and smiled when she saw her two daughters hugging each other.

"So I take it that you two are okay?"

Wiping her tears, Rachna nods looking at Sneha and Gunjan just smiles at her mother. Rachna glances towards Gunjan and notices a dark mark peeking out from under her sleeve. Trying to move back the sleeve of Gunjan's t-shirt, Rachna sees more bruises all over her sister's pale arm.

"Gunjan, why do you have bruises all over your arm? What happened?"

Gunjan immediately pulls her arm back and tries to brush off Rachna's concerns. "Nothing di. I actually just bumped into a doorknob a few days ago and bruised my arm. It's fine though. Anyways, where's my jiju? Aren't you going to introduce us?"

Kabir entered the living room at the mention of his name and walked towards Gunjan, who stood up when she saw him.

"Hi jiju! Nice to finally meet you. Mom and papa have just been talking about you non-stop since I came yesterday."

Kabir responded to Gunjan by giving her a friendly hug.

"Hi Gunjan. It's a pleasure to meet you too. And congrats by the way...for the baby I mean. You must be so excited to meet her."

Gunjan smiled. "Thanks."

Turning towards Sneha, Gunjan laughed. "Mom, can we eat now? I'm so hungry!"

"Yeah, let's go."

As Sneha was walking out of the living room, Rachna called out to her. "Mausi ji, wait. Can you just come here and look at this?"

Grabbing Gunjan's arm lightly and pulling back the sleeve, Rachna showed Sneha the bruises that covered Gunjan's forearm. "Bruises from hitting a doorknob? I may not be a doctor, but I think even I would know the difference between bruises from hitting something or getting hit by someone."

Sneha gasped seeing the dark marks all over Gunjan's forearm. Pulling back the sleeve of her daughter's t-shirt even more, Sneha was stunned to see even more garish bruises painted all over the entire length of both of Gunjan's arms.

"Gunjan beta? What is all this? Has...has Mayank done all this to you?"

Gunjan looked away, unable to meet her mother's or her sister's eyes. "Rachna di, you were right. Mayank isn't what I thought he was. He...he does have a dark side to him."

Rachna closed her eyes in agony, feeling the pain of Gunjan's shattered heart. Sneha enveloped her daughter into a tight hug. "Why Gunjan beta? Why didn't you just come home the first time he did this to you? Why did you stay with that monster for so many months?"

"I had to pay for the mistake I made. I had to live through it because I was responsible for my own state."

"No Gunjan. You didn't have to live through it. In fact, you wouldn't be in this state if I had just told you the entire truth when you were leaving that day. Maya...Mayank Tiwari...he...he's...he's the one who...who...tried to...mole...molest me. He's the one who...who I've been having nightmares about."

The revelation of this truth left everyone in the room stunned. Kabir, relieved that Rachna had finally mustered up the courage to tell the truth, stood next to his wife and placed his arm reassuringly around her shoulders. She leaned into him for support and rested her head against his chest. Sneha's mouth was left agape.

"Rachna beta? How...how is this...possible? Mayank?"

"Rachna di, he...he...but why...why didn't...when...I...just don't..." Gunjan trailed off, unable to complete her muddled thoughts.

The room was silent for some moments as everyone processed the unbelievable truth. It was Kabir who spoke up after some time.

"I know he's your husband Gunjan. But in my eyes, he's a criminal; a sick, disgusting man who has no respect for women. He doesn't deserve to roam free; his place is behind bars and I intend to make that a reality. Rachna told me all this last night and after a sleepless night, I arrived at the conclusion to report this matter to the police. In fact, that's the first thing I did after I woke up this morning."

As though everyone agreed unanimously to Kabir's decision, no one spoke up to oppose his actions. After a long sigh, Gunjan did make a comment.

"He's not my husband jiju. Papa got us married at the temple. He filled my maang with vermillion and put this chain of black beads around my neck, but we never registered the marriage in court. In the eyes of the law, we're not married. And the more I think about it now, the more these past few months seem like they were planned by him...planned by him to just torture me. In fact, this entire marriage was a farce for him, so why bother continuing with this lie."

Gunjan yanked at the chain around her neck and broke the string, sending the tiny black beads scattering across the floor of the living room. She furiously wiped away red mark adorning her forehead, erasing all signs of being a married woman.

As if on cue, Kabir's cell phone rang with an update from the police officer in charge of the molestation case that Kabir had filed this morning. After moving out of the living room, Kabir picked up the call.

"Mr. Tripathi. This is Inspector Waghmare. I just called to inform you that Mayank Tiwari, the person whom you filed the case against, was found to have a pre-made anticipatory bail agreement available on his record when we probed into his identity. In fact, this agreement was stamped by the district court in Bandra just a few days after the date you identified as the day of the molestation attempt. This clearly indicates that he was and still may be in Mumbai, so we're doing our best to trace his whereabouts."

"Thank you Inspector. I appreciate your full cooperation in this matter. If I may ask, who filed the anticipatory bail documents? I mean the lawyer's name. Do you have that available?"

"Uh...yes, let me just check."

The sound of some clicks of the keyboard could be heard across the phone line. Seconds later, Kabir got a response that confirmed his growing suspicions about Gayatri Tripathi's involvement with this entire mess. After all, it was only a handful of people in this entire city, Gayatri being one of them that had the power and the money to secure such legal documents, that too so quickly.

"Mr. Tripathi. The lawyer who filed the bail documents is Madhav Karanjkar. Is there any related information you can provide knowing this?"

"Yeah. Why don't you go check the residence of Gayatri Tripathi? I think you may find the culprit there or at least some information about his actual whereabouts."

"How can you be so sure of that Mr. Tripathi? And I also hope you do realize that we can't arrest Mayank Tiwari now that he has already filed for anticipatory bail. We have to contest this document in court, but until the court revokes his bail agreement, we can't issue an arrest warrant against him."

"I understand that Inspector. But don't worry about the legal formalities. I'll have that arrest warrant in your hand by tonight, you just be ready to arrest that bas***d."

Kabir hung up the call with the inspector and dialed his own lawyer, with whom he arranged to file for an arrest warrant against Mayank Tiwari and also to the null the anticipatory bail document that had already been granted. As Kabir returned to the eerily silent living room, he felt four pairs of eyes follow him. Turning to face his wife and his in-laws, Kabir stated with a point-blank expression.

"Mayank will be arrested by the end of the day. I can assure you of this."

-------------

Hope you enjoyed that update! Likes/comments always welcome.

❀️ Nivi

Nuritzur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow I am the first to replay. :D
Thank you KT. finely same one show mayank what it is to not respect woman's.
Poor Gunjan I feel sad for her.

My lovely dear Nivi. I love read your FF And after the show is not so fun any more I enjoy read your story. thanks. it fun opening the new week with at. thanks again dear