Hidden mission behind Everest

peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Besides the strong reason for two individuals to attempt mission Everest there is much more. A secret mission behind the coverage of Everest expedition. Mr. Rongta has his own motives behind sponsoring this Mission Everest and Arjun his trump card. Akash Joshi is thoughtfully hired to cover this expedition. The precap has unfolded that the real motive is not just Everest!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That is what intrigued me ! What mission can they have related to Everest ? I don't undwrstand it but I am sure this Arjun guy sure has some plans of his own.😲
peachpie thumbnail
True this Arjun has created suspicion arround him even before his entry.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
He seems to have a lot of pride and ego. This guy is here to do something big. Good or bad, time will reveal.
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Aakash would end up with Arjun & Mr. Roongta. Possibly they might end up as competitors. But why? Remains the question.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Correct Nels. Akash won't be a part of their group. But what I am thinking is that if this Arjun guy plans to betray Mr. Roongta. I am really suspicious to this character. The actor gives me those vibes ! 😆
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya its suspicious n akash wont end with them up n ve to see wat happens with akash,arjun n roongta  lets see. Edited by Savz_Startling - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its Everest for some and money for others I suppose.

Btw Rajt Kapoor  is a good actor. Inko dekhkar Bheja fry yaad aa jata hai😆

And so is the man who plays Brigadier Rawat. I dont know his name though.
peachpie thumbnail
While on mission, Akash will probably have attitude problems with Arjun and sense something is odd. He may come near to the actual plan but still continue due to that loan liability with bank.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You are right...mission everest project leads to something..it was like everything preplanned by Mr.Rg...when it goes for Akash too.. He had left no choice but he had to move into it in rescuing his parents assets.. All this leads to a huge motives behind this mysterious mission.. When Anjali will join it..