Jayati Bhatia (Rishab's Mother)

ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Here is a very interesting article about Jayati Bhatia who plays Rishab's mother in Viraasat. Personally I think she is a very versatile actress and whatever role she does, she does full justice to the character.

Here is the link: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=659

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing ashibipasha 😳 although I'm not her fan but it was interesting to read what she said about viraasat 😊
zaara 26 thumbnail
yeah,what she said is true...8 characters for a while.i think that makes the serial worth watching.many characters in a serial makes it more confusing like kggk and ksbkbt....we don t even know who is whose child in these serials... 😆 😆 😆
Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaara 26

yeah,what she said is true...8 characters for a while.i think that makes the serial worth watching.many characters in a serial makes it more confusing like kggk and ksbkbt....we don t even know who is whose child in these serials... 😆 😆 😆

😆😆😆 but those shows maker definatly know how to boost the TRP😉 

and adding new guy with same old girl just like they did in viraasat it's not good as it could have been better if they have kept Raj with juhi, Rishab's niece, and they could replace juhi with chavi instead of having chavi with rishab so we could have a new lovestory, just like the other shows who get good trps, and also our cool guys like Rishab and Kunal would get to do something new like not wanting these two young lovers to get married...

but haaa 🤢

zaara 26 thumbnail
yeah kim...that would be like our viraasat 2 kim...i admire your imagination.... 😳