Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorie30 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Manik considers Nandini more that his fiancee, she is far more important to him than that, she is his soulmate...ofcourse he loves Dhruv and feels bad that he has fallen for Nandini but he can't imagine Nandini with someone else, even if that someone else is Dhruv
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

These two are too awesome to fight over Elena, she's meh. -.-
But I love how even if they fight and all, at the end of the day, they come back to each other. Their bond is too strong and adorable. <3

I haven't watched after season 3 I guess, I think I should start watching. Need to catch up on the originals too. Klaus. <3

I not sure about his OCD. Just a guess, cause he was too annoyed for not getting the remaining 3 roses.

Season was, like, THE. BEST. Watch it, for sure. Elena gets really annoying sometimes -.- But I still ship Delena cause... well, how can you not? It's so OTP-ish.
But hands down, Defan above all.

I don't want to watch TO cause apparently all the characters have been butchered completely. Plus, I dislike Hayley. So I'm just gonna stay in my happy TVD + Klaroline bubble.

I don't think they'll show having OCD, will they? Hm, not sure either. It was probably just to make him look cute.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😕
N_Niya thumbnail
aajkal sabne hassi ki bimaari lag gayi! sawaal hi to poochha hai bacchi joke thodei maara hai!!! ðŸ˜•
dhruv ke pappa to show me kabhi dikhei nai to Alok Nath tumlogone kidhar se dikha?! pehle kabhi dikhaaya kii?! kaun hai Alok Nath?! ðŸ˜•
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

if he knows he is his wife or fiance then well he shd be turned black nd blue right there
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bacchi, 93 days nahi hue, Dhruv is trolling us. 😆

Priyanka, SRK was so scary in Darr. Every time he said "kkk Kiran" I'd be creeped out. 😆

Niya, Aloknath is that Babuji from Maine Pyar Kiya! 😆
Noorie30 thumbnail
\

Have you check the new VM i did esp for you????
N_Niya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Bacchi, 93 days nahi hue, Dhruv is trolling us. 😆

Priyanka, SRK was so scary in Darr. Every time he said "kkk Kiran" I'd be creeped out. 😆

Niya, Aloknath is that Babuji from Maine Pyar Kiya! 😆

kii?! ðŸ˜² to phir unnka dhruv se kii lena dena?! ðŸ˜•
kahin dhruv Alok Nath ke rules follow to nai karraha?! ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Manik considers Nandini more that his fiancee, she is far more important to him than that, she is his soulmate...ofcourse he loves Dhruv and feels bad that he has fallen for Nandini but he can't imagine Nandini with someone else, even if that someone else is Dhruv

manik definitely wants Nandini in his life forever... but the full intensity of his love is yet to come out... Of course I cant blame Manik that he got mad at dhruv... Like u just had ur very first  intimate moment with ur love, she leaves. u are still relishing the feel of her lips in urs .. and u turn around and ur friend say he loves her too... Poor Manik...  

Originally posted by: Noorie30

\

Have you check the new VM i did esp for you????

the extended version na, yes ...Its playing on loop on my lap..😊