-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks a lot dearies for all support...
👍🏼
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 6! Asad irritated with Zoya!!! Zoya too irritated with him!!!! Kya hoga inn dono ka !!!*sigh *
ToughStuff thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Zoya hurts herself Asad took care!!! He is too rude and emotionally challenged!!!! Zoya deciding to resign!!!
aseelashah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update is wonderful Sruthy
Allah yeh Asad iska kuch nahi hota

Pls update soon dear

I cant wait to see what effect will do to Asad cause of Zoya's decision

Thanks for the pm dear
-shruthi- thumbnail
Chapter 8

Dilshad walks in through the door to asad's room and finds him standing at the edge of balcony.

"asad?" she calls as she walks to him. "are you okay son?" asad turns to look at the thick lines on dilshad's forehead.

"ammi." he blinks his eyes a couple of time to hid his moistening of eyes.

"again you are thinking about him." she speaks softly in low voice. She brushes her hand in his hair to soothe him.

Asad shuts his eyes and a dew from his orbs stains his cheeks. Dilshad feels her heart breaking, " why don't you forgive him asad. I am not saying because he is your father. But this anger and hatred in you is eating you son. I want my children living their life in peace and harmony. And with those strong negative feelings you are spoiling your own life asad. Do you think this is making you happy? Do you this is making your mother happy? No son.  This has only caused us pain and sorrow. You hated love because of your father deed and your own sister is bearing the pain just because she fell in love. Asad you have to stop this somewhere. Please stop son!" dilshad didn't realised when she walked and sat on the bed, she even didn't realize the streams flowing on her cheeks from her eyes.

"ammi, I know someday I will end up. If I end, it will all end with me. I am broken ammi. that man had broke me years ago, even time cannot fix me up not now, never later.." asad stood back to the balcony ,staring at stars with those pained blank eyes...who is waiting for someone to hold him, hold the little boy asad.

"I will pray to allah asad, one day his sent angel will again teach you loving yourself. Loving your life. Amen." Dilshad spreads her hands across her face and smiled looking at the sky from the huge balcony window.

Its been now a week or so, zoya haven't reported office since the last countered with asad. It appears that not only her collegues,tables, files and his cabin was missing her but somewhere far these eyes who always stared at the empty chair she was sitting in. yes, its been a routine now for asad, he comes to office sees her empty chair, calls up someone from staff and by making an excuse of some papers or files or data he tries to ask for zoya. Being a CEO of the company it was easy for him to call up and ask but being a complicated man he is, he didn't try to contact her. until one morning when he entered his office and eyes her empty chair, he was surprise to see it was not vacant anymore, she was there sitting with baby face and staring blankly at his cabin.

Asad didn't know what exactly he was feeling, he felt a thousand of waves occurring in his heart, he felt relax; he felt funny feelings in his stomach. He couldn't name it, but yes he felt something.

Zoya felt someone eyes on her and as she turned she spots him behind her. Immediately her face lightens up and immediately she covers it behind her bitchy look.

"mr khan. I need to talk to you for a minute."  She had taken an envelope out from her bag.

"okay come in." asad walked ahead with a known look on his face, he has a good experience  of work and employees and knows it what kind of paper was stored in her little envelope.

Zoya followed after him to his cabin and handed him the envelope. "resignation." Asad raised and eye brow with a smirk on his face.

The clam and wry look on his face took zoya of guard she thought a number of ways he would react and number of things she would say to him as a good answer but here he is not at all surprise, she feel like yelling on his face.

"yes, my resignation." She maintained the bitchy smile and blinked her eyes at him.

"so you finally accept your defeat, your failure. Finally. Zoya, you have proved me right. Proved me that what I thought about you was right, you are of no use. You better stay at home that fits you." he was challenging her instead of simply accepting her resignation and letting her go.

Zoya felt her eyes sting in anger, he was pushing all wrong buttons in her. she felt like getting up and slapping him across his face. But would that do any difference, " mr khan. If you haven't read my appointment letter. Let me read it for you." she gets another piece of paper out of her bag . " this says , I miss zoya faroqui is appointed as computer assistant at your office. I am a computer engineer and what you make me do here is your bloody peon job. Why should I take this crap when I have many companies who will not only respect my talent but also will help me in developing my skills. Unlike you who only know to press everyone below your fat thumb."

"I don't care what you think miss. Seriously. People still crave to work with me and that's important. And who are you to say no to work here. I don't want you here. Are you clear. All my employees here and more competent and talented here better than you is my peon who works for me for tea and coffee you even fails to do that simple thing and you speak about your talent. HAAH!" asad rotated the chair and hold it in between with a frustrated groan.

"I am much better than all your workers you mister. I am even better than you and I am not afraid to say that. "

"oh really, then prove me."

Zoya hitched on her breathe on realizing that he made her do exactly what he wanted. She was at a point where she couldn't back out it would only prove him right which she didn't liked it so she took a decision in the moment of anger, "fine mister I will stay here and work , not to prove myself but to break your ego. I will make you feel sorry for today." She promised.

Asad let out a laugh as he made table turns to his favour. " what work will you do zoya? I have no jobs in computers for you, even you donot fit for peon post here." He let out a sarcastic laugh and zoya felt every ounce in her burning with fierce rage.

Asad waited for few seconds keeping pin drop silence in the room. How much she hated to breathe in his cabin now. she chided mentally.

"well, but I do have a good offer for you. I am sure you will like it." asad like a winner sits on the chair with a smirk.

Zoya looks up to his face with a feel of snatching that smile off his face. "you are appointed at my personal secretary."

Zoya feels thousand of rocks falling on her with his offer. What is this man? "deal." However she accepted it with different plan in her mind.

"wonderful, your work starts from now. lets get ready we have a party to attend." He pulls up his jacket and walks off his cabin. A few minutes later gauging the seriousness of her decision she groans and tapping feet on floor she walks behind him.

It's a wonderful party, a corporate party of course all the competitors are invited of every company in market. You can see who is who face everywhere. Reporters are dying to get an interview from the entire tycoon. All business parties are treated as celebrities. And here on red carpet asad walks in with his new secretary zoya faroqui. His mere presence makes all heads turns in his direction. He is the rising sun in construction industry. he is almost everywhere in magazine in town talks and everywhere. Women's are with heart in hand waiting to talk to him once. Where on other hand, despite of being a new face in this sector. Yet she had her own unique auro amongst the all in the lime light. She was getting noticed by everyone. And almost everyone had a dreamy desired look for her even when she was in her not best glamorous attire. Zoya felt an urge to show off him and push asad around.

"see its not only you here who people want to see." Asad looks at zoya and she smiles looking at the man on her right who missed his juice spilling on his court as she smiled at him.

Asad felt a nerve hit by her with this, " people have a tendency to see and complement jokers too. You know what I mean." He laughed sarcastically and let his eyes roam all on her clothes, "and by the way the type of choice you have in clothes who will not like to entertain themselves " he says amused and smiled at a reporter.

Zoya checks her white salwar kameez in puzzle, " what? what is wrong in my clothes. And hello. I am looking better and more beautiful than you here." She twisted her face in one side and walks with her nose high.

"so you think I am beautiful?" he has a curiousness in his voice.

"no. I mean you are a satan who happenes to think he is a jahapana and we all here are your anarkalis who you can bury behind walls when you feel like." Asad had disbelief yet amuse look on his face but he successfully tackled his emotions and maintained his sarcastic poker look.

"oh better-." Asad wanted to say something in the light mood but was interrupted by a female who came like a wind and caged him in a hug. Asad felt disgusted yet he pasted a fake smile, while zoya stood there with a ya allah what wrong look on face and watched them parting from the hug.

"laila..you?" asad had a fakes surprised to see you expression.

" oh yeah handsome. See I am back for you."😉

ToughStuff thumbnail
Awesome update!!!!
Asad got Zoya to agree on his point!!!
Asad miyan !!!
Jahanpanah!!!!!
Zoya Anarkali!!!!
Laila !!!
who d hell is this lizard!!! 😡...Edited by AsyaManeet - 9 years ago
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsyaManeet

Part 6!Asad irritated with Zoya!!!Zoya too irritated with him!!!!Kya hoga inn dono ka !!!*sigh *

yeah i know 😆
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsyaManeet

Awesome update!!!Zoya hurts herself Asad took care!!!He is too rude and emotionally challenged!!!!Zoya deciding to resign!!!

well lots of crackers on way 😉 😆
-shruthi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aseelashah

Update is wonderful Sruthy

Allah yeh Asad iska kuch nahi hota

Pls update soon dear

I cant wait to see what effect will do to Asad cause of Zoya's decision

Thanks for the pm dear

thanks a lot aseela shah 😃
Well yes i agree this asad nothing can change him 😳 [i hope i rightly understood]
He is already affected 😆
Sorry l posted chapter 8 already before reading this beautiful comment so all surprise is doomed 😆
Thanks anyways 😆
ToughStuff thumbnail
Where are u yaar!!!!!
Haven't talked to u since long!!!