Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
It may be confusing but the way things go in Ekta's dramas they all end up complicated but i actually quite like this idea. It shows that while Piyush and Kashish were married Sujal was looking out for Kashish's happiness despite the fact that he may have done things to disrupt the marriage himself. It makes Sujal seem even more good and his love even more true. And yes i would love to see the look on K's face when she realises that her perfect hubby was not so perfect.
*Meg_d* thumbnail
WOw perfect husband material has something wrong this will be good cause then kashish will realise that everyone can make mistakes even perfect nice people lyk piyush anywayz thnks for the info the story is getting very exciting!
maryam thumbnail

THAT'S STUPID & CRAZY

KinshukLuvsDina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i fink dis storyyy will b niceee!👏

by dis kash will realsieee dat after her marrying pyush sujal even den trieddd to protect her 4om evilsss!he came between pyush n dat gal naaa, sooo dis showsss!dat sujal iss ssssooo dammmm gud!😛

he came between dat gal n pyush sooo dat pyushhh shuld stayy happy wiv pyushh!dis is truee luuvvvvv but its destinyy whichh broughttt kash backk to sujalll 😉👏 gud ppl alwaysss get gudd in returnn!😉