Some Moments & One Question: Right or Wrong?

Sona1121 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everyone! 

Its done! After everything, Raj and Avni are married! A couple of moments stood out for me. The one where Raj found out that Avni knew the truth was beautiful. The way he let go, let out all his feelings and hugged Avni tightly, apologising for all the pain he caused her. Their emotions at being together again were nice to watch.

Now the question. So Raj and Avni did get married in secret without telling their families. Some time ago, they had taken a similar decision but did not go through with it because they felt that it was wrong. The circumstances now are very different but still, are they right or wrong?

My answer would be that there is no straightforward reply to this. Its one of those things which is neither black nor white but grey. Raj and Avni got separated not because their families did not approve of them but because of their parents' past and subsequent kasam. They went through hell for a month and when there was a hope of getting together, Avni felt obliged to defer to her family's wishes. In such a situation, the dominant emotion in their minds was desperation to not get separated again and hence they acted on the only solution they though feasible: marriage. Another option could have been to convince their families, as they are planning to do now, without having gotten married at all. But the fear of losing each other made them choose the first option. They placed their love over everything else, which they felt was right this time. These are the reasons I feel that there is no one correct answer.

What do you all think? 

Edited by cutegirlsona - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

THEY R RIGHT BCOZ
somehow situtation compeld them to take this decision ..at present they got to know sangeeta &vikram's past and then Attack and then sudden MATCH ...

Fear of losing each other forced them to think about MARRIEGE as they thought NOW no1 can seperate them ...

But they r NOT selfish THATS Y   thinks about family & want to SOLVE FAMILY ISSUE 1ST ...

Directly/indirectly they RISK their Married life ...

They r WRONG Only Bcoz of giving priority to their LOVE Over family ..

And i think they r RIGHT 😊 after all its APHG about Avni-Raj love story ❀️ and
we all want to C AvRaj wedding ...

And now CV/PH have chances to show AvRaj struggle to fix everything on Right place . .

AND

THNX CV/PH FOR AvRaj wedding sequence .. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—   

SORRY if my assumtion Hurt some1's feelingsEdited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
Sona1121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana_J.

THEY R RIGHT BCOZ
somehow situtation compeld them to take this decision ..at present they got to know sangeeta &vikram's past and then Attack and then sudden MATCH ...

Fear of losing each other forced them to think about MARRIEGE as they thought NOW no1 can seperate them ...

But they r NOT selfish THATS Y   thinks about family & want to SOLVE FAMILY ISSUE 1ST ...

Directly/indirectly they RISK their Married life ...

They r WRONG Only Bcoz of giving priority to their LOVE Over family ..

And i think they r RIGHT 😊 after all its APHG about Avni-Raj love story ❀️ and
we all want to C AvRaj wedding ...

And now CV/PH have chances to show AvRaj struggle to fix everything on Right place . .

AND

THNX CV/PH FOR AvRaj wedding sequence .. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ€—   

SORRY if my assumtion Hurt some1's feelings

Nice post. This is why i kind of understand their decision to get married. And yes, the wedding sequence was nice! Looking forward to future scenes. :)
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
What  I feel is that its time to move the story forward, like sana said,  earlier they had hope of their families agreeing to them, and AvRaj wanted to have the support of the family, but due to all these mishaps they had to take a tough decision to go against the wish of the family. My gut feeling is that AvRaj will put everything right and all the characters will have equal importance. 
Sona1121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

What  I feel is that its time to move the story forward, like sana said,  earlier they had hope of their families agreeing to them, and AvRaj wanted to have the support of the family, but due to all these mishaps they had to take a tough decision to go against the wish of the family. My gut feeling is that AvRaj will put everything right and all the characters will have equal importance. 

Yes it was a tough decision that they had to make due to all that has happened. The upcoming track will now focus on both the families so there is scope for everyone and also the story. Thanks for the reply! :)
Edited by cutegirlsona - 9 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutegirlsona

Yes it was a tough decision that they had to make due to all that has happened. The upcoming track will now focus on both the families so there is scope for everyone and also the story. Thanks for the reply! :)

I just  hope that the audience love the track and trps increase You are welcome😳