Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you guys for joining in the happiness ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Yeahhh man!

I'm waiting for his show too!

You guys would invite me over there right! For when there's a new forum and AT!

Anyway congratulations to us all! We stayed with Mohit all through Haider. And I'm ever so glad I got to know him! Looking forward for his next! 

Love youuu! Hugs! Mwahhh

You need an invitation? Aren't you already a part of MS fandom? 
Your most welcome anytime to the new forum n AT...

in fact why dont you join us in Mohit's new show discussion thread?
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

( i am not that good  creations maker , but i couldn't stop myself from making...)

Hearty congratulations to MOHIT SEHGAL  for winning best actor award for HAIDER . 

He played it with utmost dedication , lovely journey it was .There are very less actors out there who after being immensely popular as a lead did take a side character to experiment . Just to prove that they can shine in everything they do . And mohit is one of them . Even when the journey with haider  was small ...it did left an impact .Sweet memories which will always be cherished . First time he played a character which has grey shades to him after stealing the hearts as Sammyyy  .  I personally have watched only those days of QH and that too just because of MOHIT . Sooo happy for him. Hope he keeps being successful in life always . 

Surbhi its stunning creation๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you so much for the sweet words for Mohit...
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Charmeee...this is for youuu...

awww hugs for you too๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
So glad to see you on this thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 i am sooo happy for my mohit , he did a fantastic job as haider , so proud of him โค๏ธ i will always love haider and so glad to be back to this forum , had much fun here . love you mohit and awesome post charms ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ISHQMONAYA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys...first time on QH forum.And feeling really so cool and happy to be here.Thank u guys for making Mohit win this award.Big Congratulations to him for this award.he deserves every bit of it...Love u my prince charming. I think i missed a lot of fun which took place here during Haider's journey.oh god...but i will make sure to avoid any such further situation as i am eagerly waiting fot Mohit's new show.and hopefully i will be enjoying with u guys and we will have lots of fun together.Cool post Charmee... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜›
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats Mohit! A very well deserved award. He had to play a grey character who was actually sometimes downright dark. The way he used to taunt Humeria's dad? I would be appalled and laugh at his audacity all at the same time! His chemistry with both Keteki as a love interest and Surbhi as a sister was amazing! 

So congrats again! I wish Haider was still in the story. I really liked that character a lot! 
preedha3sai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Mohit u deserve it...
Haider rockzz..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
RKfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Mohit๐Ÿฅณ
Tfs๐Ÿ˜Š