Originally posted by: jyo_loveurlife

very very niceeeπŸ˜ƒ

TfsπŸ˜ƒ

Welcome πŸ˜ƒ
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: JENAMTheBest

Gautam is looking nice but he looked beautiful and very attractive as saras.
It was a gentle man look. A heart touching innocent look.
A combination of his innocence and tez theeki dhaar of kumud can never be forgotten.

He looked the best as Saras but his new character probably requires this look 😳
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS.

Gautam in blue 😳 Gautam in anything other than pink will do πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Infofan

TFS.

Gautam in blue 😳 Gautam in anything other than pink will do πŸ˜†

Welcome:)

He looks hot in this color + the stubble ☺️

Haha ok πŸ˜†
lal04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
TFS. This rugged avatar of GR is truly remarkable and impressive. πŸ‘πŸΌ How very intriguing his role and the project appears to be! Actually this is a welcome change from the actor's perspective who wants to explore his versatility in acting and prove himself constantly. Also the location where the story takes place seems fascinating. Varanasi represents a place of spiritual significance and cultural heritage. 

The terrific combo of Arvind babbal, UN & GR looks very promising. Glad that this time Gautham has opted for a role of different kind, form and character. The conflict in the roles between SC and this one would make it more challenging and interesting to play from the standpoint of the actor. Saras was a more intense, refined, subtle characterization and this one might be the reverse though unknown yet. 

Another striking factor is that GR looks much younger (than he  was in SC) in his new looks, in the photographs. This is the speciality of Mr Rode - he stays forever young while all those around him are getting older. πŸ˜› His face and hair could be messy or disheveled; his skin tone tanned; his dressing - shabby , but it's impossible to make him look bad. 😳 Guess that's why Mr SLB chose him to play the epic and titular character of his pet project. Wish this new venture works wonders for his illustrious career. 
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lal04

TFS. This rugged avatar of GR is truly remarkable and impressive. πŸ‘πŸΌ How very intriguing his role and the project appears to be! Actually this is a welcome change from the actor's perspective who wants to explore his versatility in acting and prove himself constantly. Also the location where the story takes place seems fascinating. Varanasi represents a place of spiritual significance and cultural heritage. 

The terrific combo of Arvind babbal, UN & GR looks very promising. Glad that this time Gautham has opted for a role of different kind, form and character. The conflict in the roles between SC and this one would make it more challenging and interesting to play from the standpoint of the actor. Saras was a more intense, refined, subtle characterization and this one might be the reverse though unknown yet. 

Another striking factor is that GR looks much younger (than he  was in SC) in his new looks, in the photographs. This is the speciality of Mr Rode - he stays forever young while all those around him are getting older. πŸ˜› His face and hair could be messy or disheveled; his skin tone tanned; his dressing - shabby , but it's impossible to make him look bad. 😳 Guess that's why Mr SLB chose him to play the epic and titular character of his pet project. Wish this new venture works wonders for his illustrious career. 

You are so right, I am very patiently waiting for the start of MK. Rode is just an actor of another calibre and I am glad that through SLB I discovered this guy. This is the first time I am missing an actor, I did not realise how hooked I was with SC and more so with the actor.
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow hottest look and very much young look :)
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs.
agar trailer look aisa hai to 22-minutes-long look kaisa hoga.. 

waiting for the boss to return to his core. 

Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

tfs.

agar trailer look aisa hai to 22-minutes-long look kaisa hoga.. 

waiting for the boss to return to his core. 

Welcome:)

Me too πŸ˜³