Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

india-my-passion:miss thm :(

credit goes to the maker

sorry no time for making edit. so posting an old edit from my collection.

Episode-295

Doctor is calling out Anjali's name incessantly and Arnav is also searching her like crazy.

Arnav finds the doctor on the corridor and asks her about Anjali. She thinks she must have left. But nobody saw her going out. Arnav gets awe-inspiring to hear this, where did she go!

Anjali comes to a room where all the operation equipments are kept. She recalls how Arnav got Shyam out of the house and next moment she remembers how happy she became when she got the news of her pregnancy. "There is an innocent life is developing inside you."...Khushi's words are reverberating in her ear. A chaotic mlange of turbulent thought deranges her. Her heart squeezes with sudden realization as her face blanches and her eyes turn murky with undecipherable grief.

Anjali picks a surgical scissor. Fortunately Arnav sees her from the window. To see her like that a tremor runs through his vein. He runs inside to stop her and throws the scissor from her hand, she is flagrant, blabbering she doesn't want this baby. Doctor and nurse also come there right then. Anjali is muttering, she doesn't want this baby. Arnav tries to control her and the doctor says not to, because she is not in her sense. Arnav is confident that he will be able to pacify her and they can leave.

Anjali says, she doesn't have any other option beside this. She can't envisage the future when the baby will be born, his face will remind her his father's face whom everybody hates. Her eyes get turbid with frustration to think who will love that baby! He will be left alone in this world. She is frenetic in excruciating pain and uncontrollable anger. Arnav tries to tame her, he will fix everything. Anjali gets madder, if he asks him about his dad, what she will say; she doesn't have anything to answer.

So it's her indirect demand to Arnav to bring Shyam back, so that she can show her baby that this is his father. She wanted Shyam for her baby or for herself?

Arnav says, he is with her always. But Anjali looks so incorrigible as if she is not listening any thing and gets more berserk in anger,

"koi nahi hai, aur humari bachcha bhi iss duniya mei akela rehe jayega...there is nobody and my baby will be left alone in this world."

Arnav tries to hold her, but she is cantankerous in anger that doesn't even let him touch her.

"I have to do it, leave me" she is not even looking at his eyes and finally gives up. She wilts down in his arm and Arnav hollers doctor.

Pause: What did she plan to do with surgical scissor, to kill herself or to kill the baby! If she had a plan to kill herself then she could do it at home. Why in the hospital! I guess this is all her drama to bring her husband back. By the way, how she could abort the child with a surgical scissor! She said she had nobody. How could she deny her brother, who gave his whole life for her service, ensconced her like a father! Anjali is a selfish woman! She just wanted her nefarious husband, her baby was also not important to her. I never saw any mother wants to kill her kid, because nobody loves his dad. Selfish lady became so demented in her fiend husband's grief that forgot that her brother was kidnapped and could be killed also. Or Arnav gave importance to his selfish sister so much that didn't care of his selfless wife's intention. He became judgmental and cursed Khushi for nothing.

In RM mami's tirade continues against two innocent sisters. She thinks they will piece piece the peace of their family. When Khushi tries to make them understand that her intention was not that, mami berates her even more. nani tells her to keep quite, right now she can't think anything else beside Anjali. Mami is scared whether anjali does any mayhem to her or not. She prays to God to take care of her. Nani tries to comfort her, that chottey went to bring her back. she also prays to God that she brings them back at home safe and sound.

Mami's concern for her daughter like niece was good, but her demeanor to Payal and Khushi was too mean.

Arnav brings an emaciated anjali home. She looks decadent and her eyes are turbid with sadness. All heave a sigh of relief to see her. Mami gestures Payal disdainfully to move form here. Khushi says a silent prayer to God for bring her home safe and sound. Nani asks, what happened to her, where did she go? Arnav replies she needs rest. He knows she is still upset with him and will not like his presence, so he tells Akash to take her to her room. But Anjali is so weak that wilts again. So Arnav has to pick the big lady in his arm to take her to her room.

After laying down Anjali on the bed Arnav intends to leave, telling her to take rest. But Anjali holds his hand gestures him to stay back.

Khushi did the same last night. But the difference was Khushi ust wanted his company without uttering anything and Anjali complained like an obtuse person and tried to annihilate his morals, ethics and wish.

Arnav helps her to sit. Anjali holds his hand with her both hands and says with constrict voice,

"Ye sab kya ho giya chottey, kaal tak to sab theek tha. to phir achanak yeh sab. hume kya hogiya, hum dono ko kya hogiya. (what happened chottey? since yesterday all were fine, but why suddenly what happened to me? what happened to both of us? )

She breaks down in tears. By holding her head on his chest Arnav tries to pacify her again. Anjali pleas him,

"will you do something for me? Make everything aright like before. You always can fix things. So fix everything this time also. My husband, used to be with me. chottey please bring my Shyamji to me."  

Her voice gets more thick and dense. She begs him again to bring Sjhyam back. He is so helpless, just requests her to calm down.

Anjali says again, if he wants then everything can be fixed.

"At the beginning everybody was so happy! Then what just happened? Why everybody has become so upset? Where is the sound of the laughter gone? I don't know who is responsible for all this? I don't know who casted an evil eye on our family? Chottey, will you please bring my happiness back? Will you fix everything like before?"

He can't answer her plea, because he can't lessen her pain. If he could he would replenish her life with merriment again. He just looks at her with bafflement. Anjali holds his hand on her cheek as a gesture of plea. But he apologizes, " I'm really sorry di."

Both the sibling hugs each other to comfort them.

Anjali is such a moron. She was oblivious that she was requesting her brother to bring the person who kidnapped him! She only wanted to live in her delusional world of happiness.

Mami knocks at Arnav's door to incite him against Khushi. Arnav is still embroiling thinking about Anjali. Mami tells him not to worry, as Anjali fall asleep. Arnav asks her weren't they at home when Anjali went out? Mami tells him that nani went to temple and she was looking for Laxmi. She strictly admonished Payal not to go in Anjali's room, but she doesn't know when phatti saree?

Arnav is confused

Mami says it's all happened because of Khushi, she went to Anjali's room. Sasuma forbade her not to go, still she went there. "Why she needed to go there and whatever she could tell her that compelled Anjali to leave the house! Or moreover in such condition!"

To hear this from mami, Arnav's handsome face is now marred by intense anger. He just didn't recover from one bouts of extreme panic, now mami's goad makes him flagrant in rage. His spirit sinks again when he remembers what just happened with Anjali, what mayhem she wanted to do with her! 

Arnav goes out from his room in rage to find Khushi. When he found her near the study, she was looking extremely upset. Arnav grabs hold of her hand vehemently. She is eerie, what happened! His is so outraged that drags her along with him and brings her straight by the poolside. His face is dark with anger and the fire in his eyes causes her heart to jolt with a touch of fear. She again asks him what happened.

Arnav asks her peremptorily, "what happened to you? When everybody forbade you then what was the need to go to di's room or talk to her? why khsuhi?' he screams at the top of his voice makes her shiver..
'I just wanted"

He yelps more, not ready to hear her excuse. He tells her scornfully with a steely glint suffusing his eyes, "you don't know, what is her condition? What she has been going through? She thinks everything has happened because of you. Still you went to go to meet her? Why damn it?"

OK, so Arnav also thinks Khushi shouldn't come in front of Anjali. Oh yeah maul her like rest of the family for her infringement. She did an infringement for meeting your precious di. He also became cretin like his family. It was always my complain that Arnav was kind of responsible for Anjali's immaturity. He always tried to ensconce her, never wanted her to face the harsh reality of life. But a pragmatic man like Arnav should be more realistic with Anjali. Who knows it better than him that life is not a bed of roses or it's not perfect how people want to make it. The meander of life is never smooth; it is coarse and sometimes really difficult. Arnav already knew about Shyam's truth and he also knew that someday it would come in front of Anjali. So he should make her mentally prepare for this, rather than treated her like an immature kid. He knew Anjali was kind of rigid that time, but at least he could listen to Khushi's side rather snubbing her disdainfully.

'Please forgive me. Arnavji" khushi stammers, she is also in compunction.

"tumhare maafi mang ne se kuch change nahi hoga Khushi!  You can't even imagine in what situation I found di today. Only I know what I had to do to stop her! So that she doesn't harm herself. If I would've reached there just one minute late." he can't control any more to even utter the dreadful act what she was about to do.

Still It's unfathomable to me what she was trying to do with that surgical scissor.

Khushi embroils to hear this; trepidation is flashy from the hazel of her eyes. Arnav asks her in hostile accusatory tone, what she told her that she...

Khushi says she just told her. Arnav relents her a bit, so he asks in a softer tone   "what was the need to go to her?

"Because I also care di, like you do.I love her like the way you do'

Arnav veers his look, he even doesn't want to hear her excuse. Khushi continues,

"I went there to talk, because I somehow felt whatever happened, happened because of me."

'ha hua hai, yeh sab tumhare bajase hua hai...yes it all happened because of you"  Arnav vociferates and makes Khushi tremulous in fear.

So Anjali and mami both became successful to manipulate him against Khushi.

He turns around and says with despise,

"the time you came, since then. tum mere zindagi mei ayi kiyu? Mai tumse milahi kiyun? saab kuch kitna acchcha tha! Aur sabse important baat di khush thi. saab tumhari galti hai Khushi, Tum nahi ati to shyam aisi harkat nahi karta...Why didyou come to my life? Why did I meet you? Everything was so perfect. And most important thing is di was happy. All is your mistake Khushi. If you were not there then Shyam wouldn't do such act!"

How Arnav was so sure that if Shyam wouldn't meet Khushi, he wouldn't go to any other girl! Can't expect it from ASR's mouth. If Akash would've said this I would perhaps excepted.

Arnav's every words are piercing Khushi's heart like million needles, tearing her asunder. She just stares at him with excruciating pain and bafflement. Arnav says more afflictive words to her,

"aur di peheli bhi tarah khush hoti... And di would be happy like before. you are the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta. Kash mei tumhe kabhi milahi nahi...I wish if I would never meet you"

He leaves after spurting out all his pent up frustration. Khushi is startled; her eyes get imbued with tears. Her heart slams painfully against her ribcage. And the sad piano note of rabba ve intensifies her pain even more.

Arnav's disdainful words are reverberating in her ear drum. She crumples down by the poolside with indecipherable pain, thinking of her capricious destiny which is mocking at her.

I know Arnav is penchant to Anjali, though he says two most important persons are Khushi and Anjali. But his obnoxious behavior towards Khushi didn't prove so. Arnav could be indignant but why so much affliction! Doesn't he know Khushi can't do or wish evil to anybody. She had every right to talk to Anjali to clear her doubt about her. Or anjali is not a baby that everybody has to pamper her! I can understand her situation; she has been going through a terrible mental trauma. But because of that nobody can support her immature act!

Arnav is in his driving seat,. he is disturbed, to abate his demented mind, to release his frustration, he needs some solace and driving in the dark street gives him solace or help him to think rationally. There is a clamor going on in his heart. His mind inadvertently wanders into the realms of kaleidoscope memories. Anjali's act, her words reverberating in his mind, she wanted to kill her baby, because everybody hates his father. She thinks she is alone in this world and her kid will be left alone in this world. The horrible night of their parent's death haunts him again. He utters di with scorching pain. nani warned Khushi not to go to anajli's room and mami told him that she went to her room in spite of nani's admonishment. He becomes mad at her temerity, but he also dithers to think that he loves her. His mind ebbs back in the memory of his confession to her, then how she desperately tried to find him and rescued him, how he met him in the warehouse and became so intimate in the hut. She almost lost her life to save his life. Then all his scathing words what he just told her gnaw at his conscience. He realizes that he made a mistake by saying all the excruciating words.

'What i just did!"

A sudden moment of realization leaves a wave of bitter self-recriminatory anger in it's wake.

When his heart is shrouded with pain and misery, it always found it's easy way to hate. But now after Khushi's entry in his life with the cleansing rays of optimism and merriment dispelling that shroud, it is difficult to harbor hate in his heart or moreover for the girl who is his oxygen to breath and his nourishment for soul.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFKJc5E1nCc[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
issk, thanks for reading.
I'm sorry if I missed your reply.
Let me go through the pages. i guess I saw. You know sometimes I can't go through all the pages.
Thanks again.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Yes I agree so crazy.  Didn't understand the whole thing.  I did understand that Khushi wanted the simple wish but she knows her husband and he does not do anything simply...afterall he is Arnav Singh Raizada.  So he orders people about.  he asks Aman to get her a bag AFTER seeing her little cloth bag was torn.  Why couldn't she sees his sweetness in that gesture?  I really understood but just didn't agree.
As for Anjaliji, come on.  She wants Chote to love but then if he does he hurts her feelings because Shyam loves the same girl which she choose to ignore Shyam's indiscretion? COME ON!!!!  
It just blew me away the ridiculousness of those scenes from the misconstrued roses til the forced cake cut/ kheer tearful exit.  GRRR...it drove me crazy too.  
I thought Arnav was sweet and Khushi was strange.

exactly... egggzactly.

asr deadly cute.

khushi all over the place and mean really.

and anjali whackjob.

the writers made a mess of young women with normal desires and hopes... maybe because it is seen as baaad... i know, cyn... to be good you only must want things for others and yes never ever look at an expensive thing and feel a stir of desire. sorry, van cleef turns me on and i am fine as me and even if you couldn't afford to buy it for me, i'd love you, and if i felt i should care for your feelings more than mine, i may even do that,... should you give me an expensive thing because you cared like hell and even if i thought it was ott, i'd be nice to you... what khushi did to the guy who said i need nothing else, who showed naked need and vulnerability with his "aur mein?" was completely foxing. i get she is mad at him... she has every reason to be... he flew off tne handle and said horrid things. how dare he... and no sir just driving around and coming to realisations won't do the trick. yes, get angry... even more for bringing up that contract thingy... make him pay... i would... but know where the line needs to be drawn...

no... khushi is allowed to be openly happy only when he gives the flowers meant for her to di. 

otherwise nothing appeases her...

surely, the getting khushi back story would not have suffered, if she showed a little concession and remained miffed otherwise... can be done. me know. or even if she said something about that terrible behaviour on another day and said sorry... but ha, how to show good girl has any flaws. ridiculous.
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
@Rhea,
thanks for reading my-293
You wanted Khushi to talk with HP!
Indi thinks OP can be Khushi's play mate.
And during her truce with arnav she used to talk with Laxmi.
My Khushi is so ignoble!😭
I'm not trying to discriminate the servants. Back home in India and Pakistan whenever I visit, I always become friendly with the maids of the house.
I think Khushi talked so much during Shyam's revelation. that's why CVs gave her some break.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

^^^

Soha my lovely,

Too much joy revisiting the episode with you (though i had to take breaks to refer to the dictionary every once in a while😆). You have felt the goings on in Raizada land most wonderfully. My favorite of your many evocative tellings  up there is Arnav being like a "stranded ship" that night, after the storm stilled down to an uncomfortable quiet. 

But i love so many others too - your relating to Anjali's feelings, and to Naani's love, melts my heart, ladki...as do the gifs...uff the ones of them together on the staircase...i stared at that gorgeous cluster for a few minutes, drowned and got lost, and went headlong into reading the moment i resurfaced...only to melt and submerge again completely! I just loved the way he looked at her there...like you said, leaning on each other...articulating without having to verbalise anything. Perfectly perfect moment.

Your pause on Khushi being made the unfortunate victim here...can't tell you how mad it makes me...so true your saying that if not her, it could've been any other girl for the filthy man with filthier thoughts. And yet, she becomes the bearer of all that has gone wrong, for no fault of hers.. Reminds me of lyrics of utmost beauty, and gravity, from the movie "Amar Prem"..."kuchh reet jagat ki aisi hai, har ek subah ki shaam hui. Tu kaun hai, tera naam hai kya, Sita bhi yahan badnaam hui"...Aah! Speaks to all the Khushis of this world..and makes my heart heavy heavy.

But then we come to the raasta blocking beauty at the poolside and my heart is humming again...what a relationship defining moment...Uff, your gif, and uff the gaze faltering, the rosy hued blushing and the sweet smile glinting.. Saba's VM is sadly not playing for me abhi, but i have a song dedication of my own..."Mere maula, maula, mere maula, mann matwala kyun hua, hua re, mann maula maula...Kis taraf hai aasmaan, kis taraf zameen khabar nahin, Jab se aaya hai sanam, mujhko khud ki bhi khabar nahin", from Dostaana.

Thanks for this lovely middle of the day sapna, my sweet soha!

thank you so much for such sweet comments.
 Yes I missed it.
It's my absolute pleasure that I could take you to the magical world of arnav and Khushi. they are absolutely surreal couple. 

Aww I'm so sorry to make you run to look for the dictionary. You know it's my hobby to play with words. If I can make you guys acknowledge with new words, then I will consider it my gain.

I wonder how couldn't you watch the VM? 
That song from Dostana is superb. Actually any soulful song suits our beloved couple. 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hello blasters,

It's time for a new thread. A little surprise in there for all. What's it? Ok, will let you know right away.  We will be taking a two week break. Yes, it is our Breather No. 7. Guess what we would be doing during this time. You have to come to the thread to see.

I t ' s     f  u n    t i m e .  

C h e c k    i t    o u t     a t     . . .

😉
Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Issk,

Loved your drift into the "rasta blocking beauty" up there. 

Sohara,

forgot to add in my comments, I don't think asr not taking meds in the end was deliberate like anjali. He came back home after such a long time, so much must be pending at work not to mention the tension at home, so must have just missed..
also, it wasn't quite understandable the whole furor around Anjali's meds every day, she is pregnant not a chronic patient. and a normal healthy pregnant woman doesn't really take any meds except Prenatal Vitamins and eating healthy which is  a life style choice for anyone. Post kidnap the drama element entered IPK to frustrating levels where not needed.
 Anjali's such a tragic character / life in fact, lost her parents, her wedding broke at mandap and the  her much doting husband turned a criminal. She should have been dealt much much more sensitively.
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 293

House of Pain

The relationship between a brother and a sister is a very special one; she mothers her brother and he protects her from any harm. But something has happened that has deeply scarred Anjali and she wants to be left alone.  She doesn't want his protection.  

How can all this be happening?  How could her perfect life just smash to smithereens?

He places Khushi in bed to sleep after the ordeal.  Her cheek leaning on his hand, the hand that protected her and brought her out of harm's way; the hand that held her lifeless body as she lay in his arms.  The hand that tried to revive her, his hands.  The hands of the man she loves.

When he leaves her she knows and she watches this pained man walk out of the room.

The house is in turmoil, saddened by the events of the day, even Payal and Akash's relationship has been affected. (Stupid in my POV but actors begging for more screen time, but I didn't care about them at this point.  It was sad because the CV's could have created a broader storyline with these young, shy lovers and then I might have been more interested).

He walks around not knowing what to do. He feels helpless.  I am sure he is wandering around his house emoting with the energy of sadness, wondering how can he make things better.  His sister in his thoughts; the one who has always been there for him, the one who knows him, who heard his first words, who he can tell anything to?  But she is not ready now to see him or even speak to him.  He recalls all that she has ever said to him, she has tied Rakhi to him so lovingly, she is the one who reminded him after her accident how important it was to tell the person who means anything to you that you love them, he remembers their relationship.  His heart hurts and Khushi is right there.  She hesitantly walks down the stairs, looking quite ethereal in white, and sits beside him placing her hand on his "brokened" shoulder.  She feels his pain and reassures him with no words, resting her head on his shoulder and she caresses his arm. She looks up almost looking for confirmation...is this okay? Are you okay? His eyes answer her with a blinking nod and he places his hand upon her.  It is only then she rests her head against his shoulder again. 

The couple, sitting there silently in support of each other, is in great pain.

Anjali is laying on her bed weeping as she recalls her husband's disgrace.  Naniji is watching and it hurts her to see her granddaughter in pain but then she notices Anjali closing her eyes as if she is sleeping and she sees Khushi come to Di's room.  Anjali had heard her footsteps and feigned sleeping.  Khushi says that it is good she is resting and shows her concern for not being well. 

*This scene was so sad to me.  Khushi who loves Di, as much as Arnav is being punished because of Shyam and Anjali's blinded love.  

Naniji sees Anjali's ploy and her pain. She brings Khushi to Arnav.  She wants to speak to them.  They are in Nani's room and she tells them she just doesn't believe what has happened.  Shyam has always taken care of the well being of the family and Anjali.  The whole family is puzzled and confused by the events of the day.  So many allegations she just doesn't understand. With a firm hand on her knee, Arnav states that he has no doubt.  He has known Shyam's real face for a long time now. Since Akash got married, he says looking at Khushi, "since he got married to Khushi," his eyes filled with remorse.  He knew then Shyam was a filthy man.  The screen replays the terrace scene.  He continues, that he misconstrued someone and it was the biggest mistake of his life not trusting Khushi. His eyes filled with remorse, Khushi's filled with guilt... a guilt for an act that she had no control of.  Arnav explains more to Nani who is still in disbelief and again he says he misconstrued and had mistaken Khushi for being with Shyam.  Again he repeats a very big mistake on his part.  Nani starts to cry and Khushi reaches out to her with tears of guilt in her eyes.  Anjali has gone through so much and now he has broken her heart.  What if all this affects the unborn child?  They must give her a chance to recover from this trauma for however long it takes.  Nani tells Khushi to stay away from Anjali as not to remind her of this terrible tragedy. Khushi agrees to stay away from Anjali.

The next morning Arnav comes to Di's room with breakfast and starts a poem they use to say to each other when they fought, "Sweeter than toffee and more sour than tamarind, my dear sister is a bit sour and sweet," but Anjali doesn't go along with it. He continues, "My brother is very rude, he hurts his sister..." and she remembers the rest he is my short tempered yet sweet brother,' but doesn't chime in.

She won't eat from his hand.  He places the tray on the table frustrated and his phone rings.  He answers the phone and walks out the door. (Not a good move when you are trying to make someone feel better!)

Khushi comes into their room with a tray and Arnav's medicine and a glass of water on it.  He is at poolside doing business.  He looks at her as she takes out his medicine.  He quietly says that he must go to the office for a while, he doesn't want to since of the situation at home but he has to and will be back in 30 minutes.  He looks at Khushi who really does look saddened as well by this situation and he walks to her asking is she okay?  I love his concern for her as well as Di.  He knows she is hurting too.  And she responds back she is fine but him?  She asks him how can he take care of Di if he doesn't take care of himself?  He responds that his sister hasn't eaten yet and she reminds him that he must be in top shape to take care of his sister.  She knows he too hasn't eaten yet and she won't let him go to the office unless he takes his medicine.  She hands it to him with the glass of water.  He takes it and what ensues is one of the cutest scenes I will remember about IPK.

She takes the tray and tries to leave going first to the right and then to the left only to accidentally run into the apologetic Arnav but then her mischievous husband plays a game with her and blocks her way, swaying in the direction of every step she takes, blocking her. He looks at her with his infamous lopsided grin.  She looks up at him and realizes his play, in embarrassment her hooded eyes slightly look away and a slight grin escapes from her lips. 

I bet her heart that stopped beating just the day before is beating a mile a minute now.

Finally read it Cynthia di. Nice and crisp as always. The episodes were sad but your take refreshing. Very nice pause of the lover's hands. And I really liked that thought about Khushi wallowing in guilt over things completely out of her control. She could have been guilty about not telling anyone about Shyam earlier, but here she was more scared and guilty about causing upheaval in the family. It was sad to see her blame herself for this and also to see nani only concentrate on Anjali. I agree with you... the last scene was very very cute.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 293

at last he smiled. a simple, happy smile, for her, and just because he couldn't help himself. ever since when i can't even remember, he hasn't smiled simply, happily, just like that. i think, the night on the terrace took away that whole feeling of carefree joy that his heart had probably felt for the very first time in many years. the man who had at last realised why that irritating girl gets to him so much, why he gives a faraq dammit.

and the next morning, walking toward her, just looking at her engrossed in large scale wedding time cooking, giving instructions, hair casually knotted, he had smiled, his whole heart and hope in it... and his absolute adoration for this jhalli crazy babe. where is that casually knotted hair.. 

how he had loved knowing she finds him disconcerting
. because. yeah, that thing.

today, after months, a little by chance accidentally no one had planned it that thing again, here at the poolside. the vibe between a man and a woman.

she was all serious and wife like, he a little distracted, caught between the chaos at home and the call of work. he had to make sure di was okay, but she certainly was not... he was worried about khushi. how would she cope with all this... and his heart was broken. di had turned away from him. and though in his go get it done way, he had tried to get her to listen to him, it had not worked. she had not eaten, nor had he, but he would not show a thing, he would dress in his cool brown suit, button the waistcoat perfectly, gel back his a bit too long badly in need of a haircut  hair, and talk on the phone... he would reclaim his normal life.

i liked the attitude of this man. yes, he is beset by problems, but he will try and focus on the things that are still not out of control, that return a sense of normalcy.

she was perhaps feeling pretty bad at being told not to go near di. and i was wrong, nani ji had seen anjali pretending to be asleep when khushi had come to her room, which is why she had asked khushi to stay away from anjali for a while. but khushi too is an upbeat, optimistic girl, she tried to take the day head on too and her first job... arnav ji.

he had gone through so much and his talk with nani the night before, must have touched her deeply... not trusting her was the biggest mistake he had made he'd said. that is a problem in the narration though. Since Khushi had no lines in the scenes we sort of assume what she must be thinking. I would have liked to know.

he had not had breakfast or his medicines... she was here to make sure he had the medicines at least. how much we are taught to show love through such gestures, especially in a culture where love is rarely spoken about much... it is shown. and often in fairly prescribed ways... wives show love by caring for husband's food, medicines, etc. khushi wanted to tell asr she loved him madly possibly... i think he got that...which is why as he took the pills, lovely piano trill sounded... true about how girls show they care... but I am glad the man took it upon himself to lighten things up. 

and then came that moment when they both moved at the same time. once... twice. and came in each other's path, almost colliding.

the first time i saw this episode, i started smiling before he did...

such a terribly simple yet insightful moment. in the middle of pretty heavy and plodding writing, a leap into lightness and eternity. I am smiling too. That to me is the essence sometimes of a hard to miss love story. In the middle of madness the heart can leap in joy just because you are with the person you love.

a man and a woman and that thing between them. sublime chemistry.

i had told my daughter that time... she had seen the scene by chance, and asked if he were doing this on purpose and i'd replied, no... but now he will.

he did.  haha I remember reading this in your crooner post. It made me very happy di.

but before that, he began to smile. 

i felt the joy of that. come back, asr... said my giddy asr phangurrl me. yes, vanquish it all with that lopsided smart devastating smile of yours. it was right here, you had smiled back in 75 and in a smashing cut through moment, when she had confessed to pouring mango juice in your shoes and not santre ka because that was not available, she'd got you... real bad. and with that smile had started an utter falling in love with a crazy chick.

though he had smiled when he saw her wonder at the fireflies, when he saw her while wrestling with lallan and gang and even when he spotted her on the cliffside lying in the bushes, this smile is differnt from them.

this smile is purely one of initmacy, of a strictly specifically asr khushi thing. laad governor giving jalebi bai a little something to get all flustered about... make her blush, make her smile. uff, it's foreplay, it's love making.

when things are really dark and difficult, when clouds are nimbus no sign of cumulus, sometimes a little sunlight manages to penetrate and light up the world... that smile of asr's felt a bit like that.

and to him, her smile would mean just that too. he needs to see her happy... both for her sake and i suspect his too.

I had a blast reading this one di. really made me happy and made my heart leap about in around that poolside. And am jealous that you wrote such a succinct short one and it was an absolute delight. I might want to loop and loop that knowing smirk. And how many different ways has it been described by each of you here.. counting karike pari. thank you for this one.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 293

at last he smiled. a simple, happy smile, for her, and just because he couldn't help himself. ever since when i can't even remember, he hasn't smiled simply, happily, just like that. i think, the night on the terrace took away that whole feeling of carefree joy that his heart had probably felt for the very first time in many years. the man who had at last realised why that irritating girl gets to him so much, why he gives a faraq dammit.

and the next morning, walking toward her, just looking at her engrossed in large scale wedding time cooking, giving instructions, hair casually knotted, he had smiled, his whole heart and hope in it... and his absolute adoration for this jhalli crazy babe.

how he had loved knowing she finds him disconcerting. because. yeah, that thing.

today, after months, a little by chance accidentally no one had planned it that thing again, here at the poolside. the vibe between a man and a woman.

she was all serious and wife like, he a little distracted, caught between the chaos at home and the call of work. he had to make sure di was okay, but she certainly was not... he was worried about khushi. how would she cope with all this... and his heart was broken. di had turned away from him. and though in his go get it done way, he had tried to get her to listen to him, it had not worked. she had not eaten, nor had he, but he would not show a thing, he would dress in his cool brown suit, button the waistcoat perfectly, gel back his a bit too long badly in need of a haircut  hair, and talk on the phone... he would reclaim his normal life.

i liked the attitude of this man. yes, he is beset by problems, but he will try and focus on the things that are still not out of control, that return a sense of normalcy.

she was perhaps feeling pretty bad at being told not to go near di. and i was wrong, nani ji had seen anjali pretending to be asleep when khushi had come to her room, which is why she had asked khushi to stay away from anjali for a while. but khushi too is an upbeat, optimistic girl, she tried to take the day head on too and her first job... arnav ji.

he had gone through so much and his talk with nani the night before, must have touched her deeply... not trusting her was the biggest mistake he had made he'd said.

he had not had breakfast or his medicines... she was here to make sure he had the medicines at least. how much we are taught to show love through such gestures, especially in a culture where love is rarely spoken about much... it is shown. and often in fairly prescribed ways... wives show love by caring for husband's food, medicines, etc. khushi wanted to tell asr she loved him madly possibly... i think he got that...which is why as he took the pills, lovely piano trill sounded...

and then came that moment when they both moved at the same time. once... twice. and came in each other's path, almost colliding.

the first time i saw this episode, i started smiling before he did...

such a terribly simple yet insightful moment. in the middle of pretty heavy and plodding writing, a leap into lightness and eternity.

a man and a woman and that thing between them. sublime chemistry.

i had told my daughter that time... she had seen the scene by chance, and asked if he were doing this on purpose and i'd replied, no... but now he will.

he did.

but before that, he began to smile.

i felt the joy of that. come back, asr... said my giddy asr phangurrl me. yes, vanquish it all with that lopsided smart devastating smile of yours. it was right here, you had smiled back in 75 and in a smashing cut through moment, when she had confessed to pouring mango juice in your shoes and not santre ka because that was not available, she'd got you... real bad. and with that smile had started an utter falling in love with a crazy chick.

though he had smiled when he saw her wonder at the fireflies, when he saw her while wrestling with lallan and gang and even when he spotted her on the cliffside lying in the bushes, this smile is differnt from them.

this smile is purely one of initmacy, of a strictly specifically asr khushi thing. laad governor giving jalebi bai a little something to get all flustered about... make her blush, make her smile. uff, it's foreplay, it's love making.

when things are really dark and difficult, when clouds are nimbus no sign of cumulus, sometimes a little sunlight manages to penetrate and light up the world... that smile of asr's felt a bit like that.

and to him, her smile would mean just that too. he needs to see her happy... both for her sake and i suspect his too.

Indi, that is one very beautiful dwell into a perfect man woman moment...it truly felt like that warm sun rays amidst the dark clouds... perfectly put. this is formally the first time they both interacted as husband- wife with words and I loved the smooth transition to trying to get back to normalcy/ every day life.

I remember being  teary/ even now some times when she stretched that hand with glass of water and he quietly obeyed the order and those piano notes made their way ..how much it mattered for these two to be just peacefully share a normal moment...
yes, nani did notice Anjali deliberately avoiding Khushi hence her later request to Kh.

Loved that moment up on the stairs the previous night too, that could be mostly a visual one, two hearts silently solacing each other, sitting on a stair case in the middle of the house with their chaotic hearts. He in that purple and she in white.. they looked just that perfect couple in striking harmony

Those edits as I said were staggeringly beautiful.. thank you for that heart touching take