Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb maan confes his feeling :-) thank god maan not belive Sk n ritz take geet to hosp..maan babu spend ni8 with his pari...hosp canteen scene lovly n hope mansi to cure soon..waiting 4 nxt
vspl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sk planning to separate maaneet will not succeed.
maan being with geet in hopital is lovely she recoganise him in sleep too.
maansee has to recover fully.make it happen pls.
ritzy is very much adorable here.
nikkirockssss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank god k maaneet ki MU clear ho gai aur uss greedy bitch sk ka plan fail ho gaya...
love maaneet scene in hospital...
but i m feeling bad for mansee uski condition achhi nai...kiddo pls mansee ko kuch mat hone dena
n i hope ab maan uss kamini sk ki kisi b baat pe yakeen na kare...
waiting for nxt
-Lehar- thumbnail
nice part
loved it
so geet hospitalized again ...ridzi admitted her in hopital...maan came to know about this and he soon reached hostpital her condition stirred his heart...he is thinking all of sudden what happened to her when he went to her place she was alright ..
geet is reacting to his words in her unconcious state also..
for one second maan gonna confess that he loves geet infront of rahul armaan and ritzy but he introduced maansi as his GF...rahul also felt connected with maansi...he came to know that she is counting her days..he was shocked and sad  to know this...geet saw maan with maansi...
eagerly waiting for the next part
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Geet in hospital
N maan came :)
Finally he decided to confess :)
Loved maaneet part
Geet was searching maan ater waking up
N sk came with her fake concern
Amy asked correct :)
Loved mansi part
But she won't be getting cured :( ??
I seriously wanna know the relation between mansi n geet now -_-
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg story so sad just now
that SK slowly putting a wedge between our Maan n Geet
poor Geet is feeling so low by Maans words n hes still clueless to fact that what he said might have been misuunderstood by her
just hoping soon Maan overhears SK talking evilly about Geet or at least he gets more evidence to make him sus
its about time SK recieves a blow which she doesnt recover from
thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HEART BREAKING UPDATE SO SAD POOR GEET THAT WITCH CAUSING SO MUCH MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN THEM THANKS FOR THE PM.
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello gals updating today 

Sparkle 
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

banner  by priya111111 Thank you soo  much di 

ADHOORI ZINDAGI

Part 49

It's week since maan met mansee at KH nothing changed in anyone's' life except maan. He was as usual busy with his meeting and business but he is not old maan anymore. He makes sure none could get the vast change that his life getting in, least he knew the glow on his face was making it obvious. He was too much involved in his own new found happiness to in his own self notice this thing. If he will also he care damn for him it was his choice to live on, He accepted long way back he changed allot, for all angles he is too much happy.

Time passing very fastly maan was keeping too busy in business issues. He was in damn need to go to London from days. He just postponed not wanting to go there right now. His primary priority was to make his geet happy in all ways and to confess his love. He was just waiting to get him free from busy schedules so he can plan up for memorable confession.

It was busy morning in KM all were running here and there busy in decorating the house. Ranjith in his usual time came and sat on sofa situated in hall. He waited for few min but naina didn't came with his tea cup like daily. He wondered what keeping her busy today decided to check on.

He started checking all rooms as she is not there in kitchen which is very rare. It didn't took him more time to guess naina is in Aniee's room listening her chupper chupper. He grinned to himself for his choice of words he loves to listen her cribbing secession honestly, but as all ways this emotion also faded away with his tiger avatar as per aniee. He will be having great time to see aniee face when she came to know he know her famous name given to him. He entered in to her room hiding away his big grin that was playing on his face up to now.

"Maa what have you done why you given my dress for working now you are saying it will be delayed. God maa I already get that dress ready with Arjun it don't need any alteration gilteration" Aniee shouted at naina sat on bed with angry face as she tired of walking to and fro.

"maine socha  it will look more  good on you with those extra embroidery work I thought to surprise you" Naina said with sad face she was feeling too much guilty for doing this. "Come on Naina this girl is crazy this is karwachaut only not marriage she can wear anything" Dadi maa said with annoyed face with her not stop cribbing from morning.

"What they know how precious that dress is for me and this karwachaut was special too special" Aniee thought almost in verge of crying. It would look silly but for her it was too much valuable gift dress because it was designed by Arjun and she is keeping fast for first time. Ohh yeah this is first time she was surprised why she readily accepted to keep fasting without any fuss like all years when naina asked her.

"My baby is keeping fast for first time and she have to look like princess the best" Ranjith said sitting beside aniee supporting her inner thoughts as well un knowingly. Aniee nodded her head at him he smiled in assuring manner dadi glared at aniee meaningfully for her stunt.

"Maa chodona wo bachi hai" Ranjith pampered aniee taking her in his arms she happily reciprocated his over flowing love. Aniee all ways craved for his love when she is getting she don't want to pose any questions. "Haa 18 sal ki bachi haina" Dadi maa mocked at aniee. 

"Sun fest kal hi hai we have invited many friends so don't be spoilt rat be ready at evening you have apply mehendi also" Dadi warned aniee very sweetly making her pout.

"Why she have to act when I know she cont get angry on me" Aniee grinned ear to ear hugging her dad watching Dadi small smile when she was at door."Acha naina ye batavo ki kal kaun aaraha hai the special guest" Ranjith asked stressing the special word more than required.

Aniee looked at her mother who was as curious as much as like her dad smiled at both kept mum. Naina slapped her head playfully while ranjith glared at her for hiding away from him still, who the special guest was. He don't have any option rather than waiting now. All got busy preparations they invited close friend's relatives as it was there habit to celebrate it in big way.

Geet grinned like kid carrying white and red rose's bunch she kissed them for nth time but she cont get enough. Her heart dancing in joy watching those fresh flowers why not those flowers were sent by him for her.  The red color giving tough competition to her cheeks but they cont beat her tomato red blushing cheeks. She kept those bunch safely in pot where there mates were already kept. She lost count even, there is no particular time when and where, She will get roses daily from him. 

She carried his name with her finger tips his writing was too good, she felt tickled to even touch his name. She was dying in over flowing happiness fell on her bed kissing his name lovingly. She pouted ever so cutely as he didn't even came to meet her the last she saw him is at KH. She still remembers the day he started sending roses to her. She discharged from KH the very evening but her mind was disturbed all of sudden Nakul came with flowers saying they were sent by maan.

She cont believe it easily but his one message vanished away her doubts, he didn't heard MSK being romantic with anyone. This was special according to her. She chatted with aniee on call for some time left to her shoot like daily. But sk yeah the calmness sk had on her face scared her but she let it go. She was unable to make any conclusion about maan but one thing sure life without him was impossible to imagine even. It all just needed one meeting with him that's it she consoled her confused heart.

Day passed quickly maan was in his cabin reviewing the file of some deal this deal was important his whole team working hard for it, he came too early at morning still he is working like machine but success would be fruitful. His maa make sure he is taking his meal in time if not he have to forget office address for days. Pari came to brief him about deal account statistics but her whole concentration was on her mobile than discussion.

"I think someone dying to get your attention" Maan comment was funny but his face was serious like always. 

Pari was hell embarrassed praised her bf in her mind with good words. "Sir wo I mean it's already 9pm I need to get back home early today" Pari closed her eyes tightly expecting his shout but it didn't came. He is changing but in work he is same MSK none can change him in this scenario. Maan checked his watch to realize it was getting too late let her free making her dance in joy. All girls were in hustle bustle today he can see that he wondered what the occasion would be.

"Looking like all girls were too much hurry to get back home today" Maan commented helping indu gather the papers which were slipped from indu hands. Indu given apologetic look to him for creating mess in his cabin maan shrugged as it was very rare she do minor mistakes even. 

"Thank you sir" Indu smiled at him cheerfully taking papers from his hand. That's when he noticed her hands were having deep red color and her eyes lips blushing like new bride she is too lost to notice maan was looking at her. He is sure there is something too important day as the professional queen indu being so indifferent was like miracle.

"Sir tomorrow is very special day for me first karwachaut of mine after marriage" Indu said feeling too shy remembering her hubby. Maan saw different indu altogether today she not same indu who can make other bends their heads with her with leadership qualities. He don't know the perfect meaning of karwachuat and the value it holds but know girls used to keep fast for their hubbies loved ones. Indu took leave from him when her mobile rang flashing her hubby name.

Maan felt happy to see the love they were sharing it was flying in air anyone can see that with naked eyes. He again buried himself in file to complete the scheduled work. it all most past 11 when he reached his home, he saw surprised to see all lights still on and dcor. Yeah he was informed some pooja will be arranged at home tomorrow.

He was fully tired just wants to hit his bed to have some good sleep as he is daily keeping awake till late night. He just entered in to the home heard some too familiar voice. He shook his head thinking he is stared hallucinating her voice even. He tried to take step ahead but his leg didn't help him it was stuck at one place like it was grounded. He heard thud sound and small baby cry before his glance fell on ground.

"Pari" He was surprised to see mansee at his home at this time even. "Oh pari sorry" He pampered her rubbing her head as she fell on ground. "Tu dekh kar nahi chal sakthe ho kya" Amy blasted at maan in worry. He signed when maan stared at him with disbelief looking the deep worry look as mansee didn't even get any hurt also.

"Sir she his girl friend so itna care tho bantha hai" Ritzy came there as savoir before maan could voice out his doubt. "Yup maanu don't even try to touch my GF go search your object of interest is also here leave my gf to me" Amy smirked at maan when he looked away avoiding his gauze.

"what makes you bring here today" Maan was puzzled to see all of them here. "Pehele aap jake unko dekho jo aap keliye bahut wait kar raha hai bechari" Amy commented Mansee also agreed with him.

"Bago maan bago how long I can see that in your eyes" Amy thought with devil grin looking the spark flashed in maan eyes with, mentioning of geet's name. Maan searched for her in whole house but she is nowhere to be seen. Wait even his mom dadi every one missing. He checked on his dad he is busy in chatting with his close friends on terrace. How come both geet and mansee were here at his home when his dad is also at one roof.

"Veer ji aap yaha I am searching for you come have your dinner now" Meera asked looking at his eyes naughtily which was searching for her. 

"Meer you guys said pooja is tomorrow evening right?" Maan was in fift he didn't get what's going on. First maanee entry and these quests cherry top he is unable to see his geet. Gosh he swared in his mind to kill amy if it was prank. (Amy didn't mentioned it was geet but hero got it easily)

"Ohh veerji we told you right we are arranging pooja for house sukh santhi also and KC also came on same day. Maa always loves to celebrate with her friends relatives me with mine and this year aniee also added up so" Meera smirked when maan face fell down for not getting any information about geet.

Meera dragged him to his room he freshened in his no time had his food with big grumpy face. Meera enjoying his restlessness now he cont even ask them "Chup chup ke game jo khel raha hai unki veer ji". Meera thought to change his mood started explaining random stuffs. Maan un interestingly heard her talks about KC he was amazed to listen all this new stuff about the auspicious day.

"Veer ji dekho meri mehendi kitni achi rang aaya I know my dev loves me isiliye aaya" Meera showed him her both hands excitedly. Maan looked at her face she was glowing like blossomed flower and her cute blush no wonder his bro was head over heels in love with this girl. 

"Haa haa I know how much dev loves you poor he karegi kya when his wife was soo demanding" Maan commented making her pout. He had tiny miny info about mehendi all these stuffs meera will be too much proud for her mehendi color every time she applied it. "Aap ko patha hai aniee ki mehendi bhi bahut achi rang aaya" Meera swallowed her words realizing she is about to reveal arjun's secret love how stupid she is. Maan narrowed his eyes as meera started grinning at him all of sudden.

"Chalo veer ji I am sleepy good night have sweet dreams" Meera said not wanting to worsen his mood fully. Maan was habituated with her care but today something missing yeah her naughty smirk but why god knows. To put stop to his never ending thoughts he called geet from his mobile. 

"Great she is not taking my call" Maan thought annoyed when she didn't attend his call.   He is in no mood to sleep peacefully now all were already sleeping he decided enjoy the full moon night. The shining stars playing hide and seek as the sky was clouded slightly. Still the full moon light making this night looks more romantic.

The cool breeze tickling his senses but he didn't budged from his place kept staring at moon, he is searching for his love he was in bad need to see her now. Last week was too hectic for him but he makes sure he heard her voice at least ones in a day. His heart saying she was here his mind ditched him badly helplessly listening to his heart command.

His eyes fell on guest house terrace as lights were still on there. He can see someone moving here and there at last sitting on swing. His lips curved in to smile as it didn't took him more time to guess who that person was. With new glowing happiness on his face he ran from there to reach her soon.

His heart thumping very fatly when he reached guest house terrace with light speed. He admired innocent beauty in front of his eyes, Her annoyed face pouting lips. Uff he breathed in sharply in hauling the cool air in to his lungs to calm his erotic nerves. He watched her looking at moon with complaining eyes, she is looking too cute and beautiful he is losing it completely now.

Geet came and stood at one corner started playing with rose flowers which were looking soo fresh in this pleasant night.

"Ye gulabi suno sirf tum aur mai hu yaha per wo kaha hai " She asked making them as her companion in that lonely night. She can at least talk with them openly without any fear or second thought. "Kaun hai wo tuje itna pareshan kar raha hai" he asked hugging her from behind plastering her to him completely. 

She cont even reply him back as his hands already started playing with locks he is blowing air in to her ears. "Please gudi gudi horaha hai" She begged him stopping his other hand which was lying on her waist.

"Acha ...?" His voice was naughty she blushed nodding for yes looking down. "Meri sawal ki jawab nahi diya tune" He complained nuzzled his nose on her neck line. 

She was breathless totally they kissed many times but his touches were too dangerous. For her utter dismay his words and touches were too intimating today poor girl was completely in his mercy now.

"Bolo cutie pie kaun hai wo" He asked in teasing manner as expected her expressions changed drastically. Dumb girl still didn't get who is his cutie pie was "Maan she is too innocent don't tease her much now" Maan cursed himself mentally as her face fell down.

"App javo apni cutie pie ke pass chodo muje" She snapped at him freely herself from his hold. Maan was surprised for her authoritive words first time ever he wants her to open up. He loosened his hold she faced him with cute baby angry face making him grin. "kya hai uski naam cutie pie whatever javo unki pass yaha kyu aaya?" She shouted at him. She thought at least she is shouting but her voice was soo meek she is mad at him completely today.

First he didn't even meet her whole week now mentioning of that girl whatever irked her. "Acha tho mai javu" He asked making innocent face. She thumped her foot sat on swing looking away, but her eyes ditched her stealing thief glances at him. He too came and sat beside her she shifted away making some gap in between them. "Javo bahut mann kar raha haina aapki" She commented feeling too out of control. 

Maan nodded just took small moment to see her next set of action. "You cont go samji" She announced almost on verge of crying hugged him tight hiding her face crook of his neck unable to say anything more. Maan smiled at her he can see the possessiveness for him in her eyes. He felt too speechless for her love on him he wondered is there any need of confession now?.

"mai aap ko jane nahi dungi I cont" She confessed at last feeling too helpless. "Mai kahi nahi jaa rahi hu baba calm down" He assured her. "Sachi?" She is unsure he kissed her lips slightly making her heart and mind calm.

He leaned back comfortably taking her with him rubbed her back in comforting manner. "Sorry for making you cry again but trust me today I saw very new geet in you. You are showing your possessiveness and authority on me. How can I miss this chance but its last time aajke bad isa kuch nahi hogi. Tears will run away to even get scared to touch you" Maan vowed in his mind thanked the twinkling stars for sending her in his life.

"Cutie pie" He called her slowly but she already slept peacefully feeling his warmth. "So gaye?" he thought feeling disappointed as he thought to clear off her confusions today. He took her hands in his saw mehendi adoring her hands beautifully. He kissed her both hands that's when he saw M letter in closer look. He examined her hands but he could only saw M nothing much. "Ye chutki bhi na" He thought only aniee can do this but he was too happy for this.

"So my love also keeping fast for me so tomorrow is so special day for me" He thought feeling too much overwhelmed for her questure towards him. "Chalo its time for sweet dream for you" He took her in one room and saw aniee sleeping sound fully .

"Pagali she forget about geet" He thought placing geet on bed. "Love you cutie pie get ready for tomorrow's surprise ab aur intezar nahi hogi muje" He pecked her lips whispering those words her cheeks reddened making him grin.

Precap

"I am not keeping fast for you" she said annoyingly. He smirked "You are keeping that i know very well" He said with cute grin.

"Aap keliye kyu rakhu mai nahi rakhungi samji aap" She is determined she needs his assurance before she make him aware her state of heart, the heart who is deewani for him. 

Sparkle 

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

bohat din hogaye the teri  update padkhe...

finally Maan decided to clear the air...par Geet ko abhi sona tha kya..

phir kal koi gadbad hogayi tho/.///

update jaldi dena okay