Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳

He confessed finally!!!!
Again she took it in the wrong way!!
Anyway, the confession is in the limelight now!
Beautiful chapter! Thanks for the pm and continue soon!

Thanks a lot, dear!!!! Navya ki to aap muh khuli ki khuli re gayi!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: juthee_alam

Woww awesome update :)

Thanks a lot, dear!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Thanks a lot, dear!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: anyadiv96

alas...anant confessed it...lovely update :):):)

Yeah, it was much required!!! Thanks a lot, dear!!!
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update. ..waiting for navya's confession. .continue soon :-)
pariangu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superbbb update now waiting for what is navya's reaction after hearing this confession
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 22:
Shocked would have been an understatement to express Navya's reaction about Anant's confession of his love. The person who disgusted her with his actions towards her actually loved her? The thought itself made her feel more disgusted. Her mind was in a turmoil, her heart ached and she finally composed her self to speak to Anant,
" Do you even know the definition of love, Mr.Bajpai? Arre, Aap jaise logon ko lust ya desire ka word suit karta hai, ek ladki ko kehne ke liye. Aap kabhi kisi se pyaar nahi kar sakte!! Aap keval apne iraadon ke liye insaano ko istemaal karna jaante hai! So, please don't name your lust for me as love!" she said while clapping her hands together as if pleading. Anant was shocked seeing her reaction. She would be true if she hadn't influenced his life so much in the 3 months which she had spent with him. But now he had changed all thanks to Navya and she is refusing to believe him that he changed. Anant spoke with a muffled voice, " Navya, you think I don't know the definition of love! But actually it is you who is not able to see my love!! Why don't you try to understand that I love you, dammit?" 
" Ask yourself, Mr.Bajpai! The actions which you have done in the past will not let me understand that you love me. The reason being you never respected me in any possible way and where there is love there is always respect for each other's thoughts, each other's beliefs and each other's character. But you never seem to respect me, so how can I believe this?"
" Har Prem kahani ki ek alag ki paribhasha hoti hai, Navya! I am different than others so are you! Not everyone's love story is the same! This is my way of loving, Navya! And you have to accept it!"
" See, Mr.Bajpai!! Even now you are forcing me to believe that you love me! Do you even think I have a free mind to think as I wish!? No you don't!! Excuse me, I am not a puppet in your hand to so whatever you you want me to do!! Agar aap sach main pyaar karte hain to usse vyakt karne ki uchit marg chooniye!!! Aise force karke thodi na pyaar hota hai!"
" Thik Hai!!! So you are asking me to prove my love for you, haan!! Sure, Navya!! I heard that true love gives you strength to do anything so this must not be difficult to me! What do you want me to do?"
" That is upto you!! And till you prove yourself I am not gonna accept you as my husband or this marriage is valid as a marriage without love never works!"
" Sure, Navya!! Anant Bajpai has never lost any challenge nor will this be lost! One day will come when you will come running in to my arms."
" I shall see how it comes as it seems impossible to me" she said in a confident voice and went inside the restroom to fresh up after banging the door shut.
----
TBC
Hope you liked it!!
Please like and comment!! 
Right now in a hurry so will comment back to all your comments later!!!
sumnavyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Too good loved it yaar.Navya's reaction the way Anant accepts challenge u narrated every thing nicely.
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. I loved it very much. So navya fought for herself and her self respect, it's good. And anant now on a way to prove his love.. Wow just waiting for the upcoming updates. Continue soon dear 
pariangu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update so now navya gives challenge for anant 2 prove his love..awesomee